Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5672 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2006, 01:08:01 AM »
there are alot of asian crip gangs comming from oakland, deep as fucc, same for richmond, and the asians in the sco are bacced by a shit load of money

Asian CRIP Gangs? Asians makin up their own crip sets now? I dont think so homie. Asian Gangs yes. asain CRIP gangs. NO!

isn't azn boyz in long beach crips? and if i remember correctly, they get along with the black crips sets down there...and there is also a azn blood gang in south central...i think it was oriental lazy bloodz in pueblo del rio projects...they been down there since the 80s...

only 1s i know of is in korea town...
i mean theyre known to claim crip, blood,  dress black, act black, or there was one time, where them foos would dress like straight surenos bald head, khakis, and white tee's lol

in all due respect all races have there killaz

Those things u said right there is mostly the truth. Yea in LA CITY the only asian gangs mostly come from Koreatown 213, but u got filipino sets in the 323 area of LA. Depending on which hood the sets from they take up a different style of dress and slang. And one thing is that we didnt kiss anyones ass.. its just the politics in the system. The surenos green lighted asians bcuz some TRGs in long beach shot up some Mexican Mafia associate or something like that but as far as i know the green light is off now.

You talking about PAL X3 or AP X3?

koreatown? actually i live there and i hardly see any korean gangs...there used to be some down ass korean gangs back in the days, but now most of em bunch of fake ass bustas claiming some bullshit gang...i be hearing how MS and other latino gangs be going around hitting up korean gangsters, and they dont even claim their gang!..i know that MS is crazy as fuck...but, i mean its either your a gangster or not...that is some straight pussy ass shit...the real gangs that are in ktown is MS and 18th st...

They might claim to be crips but like i said aint no asains REAL CRIPS. And i dont know if they cool with niggaz in Long Beach. But they aint cool in my hood if they claimin crip. This Crip shit just aint for anyone to claim.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2006, 01:10:40 AM »
i wouldn't  classify samoans and hawaain gangs with asian gangs, i got homies who are soman and if you all them asian they'll rape your grand ma...lol

but in all honesty, asian gangs are only dangerous if there is a  ALOT of them or if they're backed by  ALOT Of money
i don't wanna disrespect or nothing but where are you from?! hawaiian gardens is in la not hawaii, and yes technically samoans aint asians but over here if u aint black or mexican u are asian. some somoans fuck with blacks, some fuck with browns, but most are in somoan or all 'asian' gangs, which are usually mixed. only dangerous if there is a lot or have money? that's a straight up ignorant statement. it only takes one crazy bg with a gun to kill somebody, why do you act like real asian gangs don't exist? like jdub said, man viets are vicious and have that third world mentality.

i'm from bakersfield california via santa Monica california

1. i have samoan friends who will kill some ones grandmother if you call them asian...also many many many many many many many many MANY samoan people i've known flip out if you classify them as aisan

2. many MANY asian gangs around southern cali are gangs full of kids, yeah it only takes 1 10 year old with a gun for someone to die, but like i said the only THREATENING asian gangs are the ones that actually have large sets....who come from asian countries and bring that shit over here, or the real organized mother fuckers who have a ALOT of money that back them up....rush hour anyone?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2006, 01:13:22 AM »
Also what kinda fake ass ese has LIL ROB on his shit?? Let's keep this shit on the real.. You know Lil Rob don't get no love from the real eses in town. SMH at there being so many fake ass trece claiming fools out there on the internet. REMEMBER.. tagging krews are not a TRECE!

there's  ALOT of 'eses' out ther that bump lil rob

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

gonzoe01

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2006, 02:59:54 AM »
First of All, some of you got some interesting facts since im not from LA....but some of ya'll post like your're an internet kid who just want talk tough...how can some of u say "why you be scared of asian gangs" it's like me sayin mexicans and blacks are ALL street gangs killing each other over nothing, and not organized and not getting their paper, everyone knows that ain't true b/c there's mexican cartels and black mafia....have few cars and bunch of properties....u think >>> came up like a pussy? some choose to be more organized and make paper than stay broke n act hard...

But crip and blood asian gangs? thats a surprise, guess some asians are born here and adapt different culturals....go to Australia, toronto, or vancouer, n u will see what cultrual controls the drug trade and the soldiers

'EclipZe

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2006, 03:54:56 AM »
OK, so ive been informed plenty about them asian  gangs, how about white gangs? are there even some in LA? or are there only wiggers who dress blue and claim being crips?  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2006, 04:23:31 AM »
hells angels? theres even chapters over here.. had a run in with some once..

u know theres black gangs on harleys n shit too .. cant remember what area they're in

'EclipZe

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2006, 09:11:24 AM »
hells angels? theres even chapters over here.. had a run in with some once..

u know theres black gangs on harleys n shit too .. cant remember what area they're in

ye we got em over here 2 in the netherlands, their base is even 2 towns away from mine and they killed like 5 ppl 2 yrs ago or somethin from a rival antillian bikercrew and also 2 of their own members and its been all in the news, didn't know USA had em too :P

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2006, 10:48:06 AM »
LET THIS DIE OUT ......................IF ANY ONE WANTS TO FIND OU GO TO THE STREETS

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2006, 12:07:28 PM »
They might claim to be crips but like i said aint no asains REAL CRIPS. And i dont know if they cool with niggaz in Long Beach. But they aint cool in my hood if they claimin crip. This Crip shit just aint for anyone to claim.

huh? and what hood is this? wtf you mean they can't claim crip? who made you the crip god of the year? they connected with the blacks in prison and that's all that matters, they got a pass to bang it and alot of em are krayzie as fuc and put it down 4 their community. Say what you want, but that's all crippin is these days. They're much more organized too.

And samoans are not even close to being asians, I grew up wit Tongans who are just like Samoans, just different Islands. They're called "Islanders", so are Hawaiians and Filipinos too nowadays I guess.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »
So the only latinos in Cali are Mexicans lol? Thats how all of you be talking like haha.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2006, 07:52:57 PM »
So the only latinos in Cali are Mexicans lol? Thats how all of you be talking like haha.
nah, theres all kinds of latinos, its just the main neighborhoods are predominately mexican(the exception being MS which is a HUGE salvi gang)......think about it.......southern cali is right next to the mexican boarder........why you find this funny, i dont know...........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2006, 02:36:39 AM »
And samoans are not even close to being asians, I grew up wit Tongans who are just like Samoans, just different Islands. They're called "Islanders", so are Hawaiians and Filipinos too nowadays I guess.
funny you bring up tongans, i can't tell the 2 apart but it seems they always got beef with each other..

whites? man those white boys are crazy, i seen hells angels rollin 30 deep all on harleys. that's gangsta

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2006, 11:34:39 AM »
yeah, calling a samoan tongan, or a tongan samoan is way worse then calling them asian, they go bananas over that shit

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2006, 12:19:45 PM »
WHEN I SEE ASIANS OR HEAR THEIR NAME I THINK ..........FAKE

FIRST OF ALL THEY HAVE THE BLOOD AND CRIP - COPY FROM BLACKS

THIER DRESS CODE- TRY TO COPY THE MEXICANS

THEIR SLANG- COPY PARTIAL MEXICAN/BLACK

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2006, 12:31:30 PM »
WHEN I SEE ASIANS OR HEAR THEIR NAME I THINK ..........FAKE

FIRST OF ALL THEY HAVE THE BLOOD AND CRIP - COPY FROM BLACKS

THIER DRESS CODE- TRY TO COPY THE MEXICANS

THEIR SLANG- COPY PARTIAL MEXICAN/BLACK

have you ever actually met any asian gangstas before?.........theres 'fake' and 'down' heads in every race......htey have their own gangs in LA, i really dont know about them being bloods or crips out here.......and yeah, they do copy the mexican style, but so does EVERY gang in LA.......whats the differnece between crips and ese's as far as style?.........both wear khaki's, both wear wife beaters, both sport blue rags or colors, both drive similar cars, both sport cortez or chucks, its all very very similar..........to me, there just a certain gangsta style, period, in LA........its all the same, just different races.................
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD