Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5710 times)

3rdEyeVision

• Lil Geezy
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2006, 10:29:48 PM »
i dont know if the whole bay area beefs like the south, prolly not as much, but in pittsburg, all the blacks hate scraps and nortes

you dont know what your talkin about at all...as a matter of fact Woodie has collabed with both The Jacka and A-wax, who are both black from pittburg haha

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2006, 10:31:50 AM »
you dont know what your talkin about at all...as a matter of fact Woodie has collabed with both The Jacka and A-wax, who are both black from pittburg haha

1st of all, A-Wax has no black in him. 2nd, don't compare what 30 year old rappers do business-wise to what goes on in the streets, and finally, Woodie is from Antioch anyway, not Pittsburg.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2006, 10:43:22 AM »

1st of all, A-Wax has no black in him. 2nd, don't compare what 30 year old rappers do business-wise to what goes on in the streets, and finally, Woodie is from Antioch anyway, not Pittsburg

hahaha. cleared that up right quick.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2006, 07:51:18 PM »
there are asian crips and bloods, to name a few, sons of death in richmond, which is a vietnamese crip gang, and oriental lazy boys from all over california is a blood gang, and so is wah ching
o yeah FUCC ANTIOCH, WHACC ASS CATS IN ANTIOCH

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2006, 12:31:53 AM »
Personally, I grew up in L.A. (Gardena) and I don't know too much of anthing about asian gangs. I remember hearin of Wa Ching a lot in the 90s because some asians at my schools were connected to them or used to play-claim it.

In L.A., there may be a few asian crips n bloods scattered around, but they definitely don't seem to be too involved with the black or even mexican gang scene that I see. You NEVER see them in the black neighborhoods gangbangin anywhere in L.A., Gardena, Hawthorne, Compton, or any of those cities. I can't speak too much about Long Beach or Lakewood because I don't spend too much time there, but I don't think they do too much there either. As far as jail, I donno who sides with who because I've never been and never want to go.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2006, 12:50:32 AM »
Asian Crip and Blood gangs?  I don't buy it.  They're probably just like the suburban white boys who listen to WC and Snoop too much and start wearing chucks and blue raggs and claiming sets whose hoods they've never been to.  In L.A., Crips and Bloods are African-American only, and the only exceptions are the ones that have Samoans in them - like PVCC (half-black/half-Samoan) and Westside Piru (I know the Boo-Yaa TRIBE is from this hood).

suburban white boyz? u never heard of the oriental lazy boyz?...a blood gang from south central...they been down there since the 80s...sounds like u need to do some research...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7ZvdcQzkI&search=inside%20south%20central

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2006, 12:52:09 AM »
Asian Crip and Blood gangs?  I don't buy it.  They're probably just like the suburban white boys who listen to WC and Snoop too much and start wearing chucks and blue raggs and claiming sets whose hoods they've never been to.  In L.A., Crips and Bloods are African-American only, and the only exceptions are the ones that have Samoans in them - like PVCC (half-black/half-Samoan) and Westside Piru (I know the Boo-Yaa TRIBE is from this hood).

suburban white boyz? u never heard of the oriental lazy boyz?...a blood gang from south central...they been down there since the 80s...sounds like u need to do some research...

To RBXta.....actually Boo Yaa tribe is coo with WSP, but they are from Victoria Park Somoans from Carson, not Westsides.

I have neeeever heard of the oriental lazy boyz, maybe they fell off or stay heeeeeeeeeeella low key. I've definitely never seen em around or heard anything from them, especially in South Central.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2006, 01:02:33 AM »
^ it seems like the oriental lazy boyz share the same hood as the other blood gang in pueblo del rio projects...i think the gang was called the pueblo bishops?...if you know anyone from the hood, you should ask about them lazy boyz...they are def. around there...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2006, 01:36:46 AM »
I have heard of the Pueblo's, but I donno anything at all about em. I am pretty sure it has to be somewhere on the eastside, maybe far eastside, where I rarely roam. I am in Watts every once in a while, and in certain parts of Compton. Other than that, I am always west of the 110 whenever I am in L.A. unless I gotta go to my aunt's shop at Pico and Central.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2006, 08:16:00 AM »
THE PUEBLOS ARE KOO WITH US ......THEY STAY AT IN THE EAST SIDE OF SOUTH CENTRAL ................
ALSO THE ORIENTAL BOYS STAY AT BY CHINA TOWN ............

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2006, 12:51:44 PM »
They might claim to be crips but like i said aint no asains REAL CRIPS. And i dont know if they cool with niggaz in Long Beach. But they aint cool in my hood if they claimin crip. This Crip shit just aint for anyone to claim.

huh? and what hood is this? wtf you mean they can't claim crip? who made you the crip god of the year? they connected with the blacks in prison and that's all that matters, they got a pass to bang it and alot of em are krayzie as fuc and put it down 4 their community. Say what you want, but that's all crippin is these days. They're much more organized too.

And samoans are not even close to being asians, I grew up wit Tongans who are just like Samoans, just different Islands. They're called "Islanders", so are Hawaiians and Filipinos too nowadays I guess.

I never said they cant claim crip all i was saying was that i dont be knowing any asains round here that be claimin to be crips. You live in LA? Tell me where these asain crips are at?

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2006, 12:58:34 PM »
Personally, I grew up in L.A. (Gardena) and I don't know too much of anthing about asian gangs. I remember hearin of Wa Ching a lot in the 90s because some asians at my schools were connected to them or used to play-claim it.

In L.A., there may be a few asian crips n bloods scattered around, but they definitely don't seem to be too involved with the black or even mexican gang scene that I see. You NEVER see them in the black neighborhoods gangbangin anywhere in L.A., Gardena, Hawthorne, Compton, or any of those cities. I can't speak too much about Long Beach or Lakewood because I don't spend too much time there, but I don't think they do too much there either. As far as jail, I donno who sides with who because I've never been and never want to go.

Exactly. I dont know what happens too far outside of my city cause it dont concern me and i dont care. In Compton there isnt any blood or crip asian gangs, period. I dont care what anyone on here claims to say.

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2006, 07:59:47 PM »
I love how motherfuckers sitting on here spewing bullshit they know nothing about.

First off, there are Asian Blood & Crip gangs.  Wether or not in your opinion they are valid is not the point. 

The OBz were a Asian gang from all over Los Angeles.  When dudes started claiming colors, it split into three sets: The W/S OBz, who are in North Hollywood and are Crips, the E/S OBz who are in the Pueblo Del Rio Projects and claim Blood and the W/S OLBz who are in Chinatown, flag red, but no longer claim Blood.

Carson's West Side Piru are mainly Samoan.  That's Asian to me, although they'd like to differ.  All that aside, their countries location groups them in with that.  Compton's Park Village Compton Crip also have A LOT of Samoan members.

Rollin 20's Blood in West Adams have an Asian dude and a white dude.

Rollin 20's Long Beach Crip (in LBC, duh) have a white dude and some Asian brothers.

South Side Compton Crip have a white dude.  He was involved in the killing of Serena & Venus Williams' sister.

Family Swan Blood on the East Side of South Central have a white member or two.

The list goes on and on... these are just a few examples.

And hate it or not, there is a mother fucking race war going on in Los Angeles and people are being killed for their skin color.  Yes, there is still the everyday Crip on Crip, Crip on Blood, (occasional) Blood on Blood and Mexican gangs on everyone including themselves, but a lot of these wars have been race-related.

Many Compton Sureno sets will write "fuck niggers" in their tags.  The Black P Stones of the Jungles (Baldwin Hills) have written "fuck wetbacks" and so have MOB Piru outta Lynwood/Compton.

It aint no thang.  Race or not, we gonna keep banging in this mother fucker. 

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2006, 08:49:25 PM »
I love how motherfuckers sitting on here spewing bullshit they know nothing about.

First off, there are Asian Blood & Crip gangs.  Wether or not in your opinion they are valid is not the point. 

The OBz were a Asian gang from all over Los Angeles.  When dudes started claiming colors, it split into three sets: The W/S OBz, who are in North Hollywood and are Crips, the E/S OBz who are in the Pueblo Del Rio Projects and claim Blood and the W/S OLBz who are in Chinatown, flag red, but no longer claim Blood.

Carson's West Side Piru are mainly Samoan.  That's Asian to me, although they'd like to differ.  All that aside, their countries location groups them in with that.  Compton's Park Village Compton Crip also have A LOT of Samoan members.

Rollin 20's Long Beach Crip (in LBC, duh) have a white dude and some Asian brothers.

South Side Compton Crip have a white dude.  He was involved in the killing of Serena & Venus Williams' sister.

And hate it or not, there is a mother fucking race war going on in Los Angeles and people are being killed for their skin color.  Yes, there is still the everyday Crip on Crip, Crip on Blood, (occasional) Blood on Blood and Mexican gangs on everyone including themselves, but a lot of these wars have been race-related.

Many Compton Sureno sets will write "fuck niggers" in their tags.  The Black P Stones of the Jungles (Baldwin Hills) have written "fuck wetbacks" and so have MOB Piru outta Lynwood/Compton.

Asain and Samoan is different too me when i said there is no Crip asain gangs in COMPTON i dont care about the rest of L.A. I wasnt talkin about Samoans. I dont think they are the same..

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2006, 09:00:44 PM »

I don't think that was aimed at me at all. But even at that, I have only seen a few non-black bangers from blood and crip sets. I don't go to every hood like that, but I am always out and about in L.A. and I just speak from what I see. However, LOL to you mentionin "one" dude from each set. I have seen one white dude from 60s, but aside from that, I can barely recall seein any non-black crips or bloods inside of LA. I have seen em on TV and heard about em, but not too many in person. And I wasn't countin Samoans as asians.