Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5671 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2006, 11:02:09 PM »
THERES ALSO ALOT OF BLACK PEOPLE THAT ARE IN SURENO GANGS
THEY ARE USED TO KILL THEIR OWN AND THE ENEMY WONT THINK THEIR SURENOS.....
I MET SOME AND THEY HAVE SUCH HATE FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE IS CRAZY .

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2006, 11:22:33 PM »
Personally, I grew up in L.A. (Gardena) and I don't know too much of anthing about asian gangs. I remember hearin of Wa Ching a lot in the 90s because some asians at my schools were connected to them or used to play-claim it.

In L.A., there may be a few asian crips n bloods scattered around, but they definitely don't seem to be too involved with the black or even mexican gang scene that I see. You NEVER see them in the black neighborhoods gangbangin anywhere in L.A., Gardena, Hawthorne, Compton, or any of those cities. I can't speak too much about Long Beach or Lakewood because I don't spend too much time there, but I don't think they do too much there either. As far as jail, I donno who sides with who because I've never been and never want to go.

I live in Arcadia, a 70% Asian community in the San Gabriel Valley, and have seen these Asian gangs first hand. About 5 or 6 years ago, Wa Ching and other Asian gangs were running rampant and had influence on the middle schools and Arcadia High School. In 2001, they basically drove out all the Asian gangs from Arcadia to places such as Temple City and some parts of Monrovia.

Anyone who lives in Arcadia knows that First Ave Middle used to be a hotspot for Asian gangs. At nights, people go there to play pick up games because there are like 6 full basketball courts, but they also were used sometimes for gang activity. Mostly, the fighting is between different asian gangs and occasionally a Mexican gang.

To me, Asian gangs are ridiculous. Now I'm not a racist, in fact many of my friends are Asian, however it was hilarious to see a gang culture form in such a wealthy place such as Arcadia, especially considering many of the members came from rich families. I was glad to see the gangs driven out because it got to the point of
ridiculousness. That being said, there are occasionally gang related murders around Arcadia, and now with the mall expansion there is an increased amount of non-Arcadia residents causing trouble in the area.   

sickwithit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2006, 02:09:29 AM »
im from the IE and all i can say is blacks and mex dont get along for shit me im mexican so wen ever shit pops of in public places im down to back my race even if i dont know u,if i see a mexican getting his ass jumped by blacks then damn straight im jumping in.ese's run the streets they out number any race like crazy the drugs come from mexico so they got all cali on lock mexican mafia works very closely with the tijuana cartel those are those paisa foos with the big trucks and austrouch boots bumping narco corridos the plus surenos  are very organized in prison and there very organized wen it comes to organized crime that were the mexican mafia comes into play they recruit the most ruthless respected surenos to join the organization wat ever they say goes with the surenos if they say they want the green light on a gang then a gang war is fromed and it leaves the youngsters to do all the front line work personally i think blacks arent organized plus they dont match up to the numbers of the mexicans on the street or in the pen they dont listen to orders from there og's and thats y u got surenos moving in on crip and blood turf

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2006, 08:39:39 AM »
Park Village Compton Crip is known for having whites, blacks, asians and Samoans.  They are proud of it.

ELAKING

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2006, 11:12:56 AM »
im from east los angeles and i think in total we got like 15 black peeps living in East Los. It's all Mexican gang bangin here...Surenos & Maravillas

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2006, 11:29:32 AM »
im from east los angeles and i think in total we got like 15 black peeps living in East Los. It's all Mexican gang bangin here...Surenos & Maravillas

I dont doubt that homie.  It's a different world.

But here in South Central it's not uncommon for a Sureno gang to have a black or a white member.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2006, 05:31:34 PM »
WELL AS MANY OF YAL KNOW THE MOST VIOLENT BEEF RIGHT NOW IS BETWEEN

LA FLORENCIA 13   .VS.   CHEESETOAST (EAST COAST CRIPS).................THATS A NASTY WAR .MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2006, 10:14:09 AM »
i say all gangbangers collectivelly fuk each other in the ass and jump off the grand canyon and do the rest of us a favor 8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2006, 10:34:19 PM »
Personally, I grew up in L.A. (Gardena) and I don't know too much of anthing about asian gangs. I remember hearin of Wa Ching a lot in the 90s because some asians at my schools were connected to them or used to play-claim it.

In L.A., there may be a few asian crips n bloods scattered around, but they definitely don't seem to be too involved with the black or even mexican gang scene that I see. You NEVER see them in the black neighborhoods gangbangin anywhere in L.A., Gardena, Hawthorne, Compton, or any of those cities. I can't speak too much about Long Beach or Lakewood because I don't spend too much time there, but I don't think they do too much there either. As far as jail, I donno who sides with who because I've never been and never want to go.

wa- ching are crazy but it got seperated by 2 groups.

anyway...it don't matter what matter what race they are....the weakest one die..and the strongest die...too..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

thyzzkyd510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2006, 03:43:03 PM »
Back to the topic, Im from the east bay and here it is so diverse that you can't turn around without seeing blacks, mexicans, whites, asians, and islanders. So beef is not race it is your group of people vs. another group, and sometimes it is a race thing but nothing like socal. MOST PEOPLE UP HERE JUST RATHER GET LIT THEN FIGHT.  8)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2006, 07:10:43 PM »
out here in Whittier theres mexican gangs but you dont see black peolple at all and the blacks that are here are usually just in crews
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2006, 09:41:19 AM »

LA FLORENCIA 13 .VS. CHEESETOAST (EAST COAST CRIPS).................THATS A NASTY WAR .MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING

That's some real talk homie, but I dont think that is race related because the hood I'm from (Swans) aint got no beef with F13 and we all kick it from time to time with those homies.  They in our hood, it's all good.  I know F13 has written "Fuck Niggers" before, but its a big gang and there are a lot of different cliques.  That shit doesnt go down in our hood, but it's true, F13 is serving it to the Toasts.

Also, BPSN & 18th Street is off the hook.  That's equal if not greater in terms of the beef.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2006, 09:54:02 AM »

LA FLORENCIA 13 .VS. CHEESETOAST (EAST COAST CRIPS).................THATS A NASTY WAR .MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING

That's some real talk homie, but I dont think that is race related because the hood I'm from (Swans) aint got no beef with F13 and we all kick it from time to time with those homies.  They in our hood, it's all good.  I know F13 has written "Fuck Niggers" before, but its a big gang and there are a lot of different cliques.  That shit doesnt go down in our hood, but it's true, F13 is serving it to the Toasts.

Also, BPSN & 18th Street is off the hook.  That's equal if not greater in terms of the beef.

HEY HOMIE I ALSO LIVE IN THE SWANS HOOD ....................YEAH F13 IS KOO WITH SWANS .......THEM TOAST BE GETTING IT LEFT AND RIGHT

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2006, 11:20:06 AM »
Yeah...it does seem like there are a lotta beefs between mexican and black gangs, but then the mexican gang will still be cool with a different black gang. I think it just all depends on the city or neighborhood you are in, because I have been in L.A. for 21 years (minus 7 semesters of college) and I have NEVER had any problem with any mexicans anywhere. Closest thing I ever had to a problem was when I was at the beach with a female and some dude walked by and lifted up his shirt to show his tattoos, and he said somethin that I didn't even know was a gang at the time.

However, I didn't go to any L.A.U.S.D. schools, so I missed out on the biggest thing that happens between mexicans and blacks with no gang affiliation or title...race riots in high schools. I live in Gardena down the street from Leuzinger in Hawthorne, and I know that they have a lot every year just as Gardena High, Inglewood high, and many other schools have over in my area. I hear that these turn into all-out wars, and it's basically one for all. Even the security guards get involved and take sides.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2006, 11:56:10 AM »
WELL ALOT OF BLOODS ARE KOOL WITH MEXICANS ...........MOSTLY THE CRIPS ARE THE ONES GETTING CAPED