Author Topic: Army probes whether Tillman death was homicide  (Read 1099 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Army probes whether Tillman death was homicide
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 09:43:31 AM »

For the first time me and Tech actually agree on something

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2006, 11:09:59 AM »
we both agree that the system is fucked, but we disagree on who exactly is doing the fuckin and for what purpose is this fuckery occuring
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2006, 06:17:20 PM »
^^^ you know who and why, i don't know at all. all i know is the system's fucked. i've been blinded by the media.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2006, 06:39:13 PM »
^^^ you know who and why, i don't know at all. all i know is the system's fucked. i've been blinded by the media.

Why is the system fucked? What system would you prefer?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2006, 09:37:58 PM »

Why is the system fucked? What system would you prefer?

when most of the world hates you. there's somethin wrong. when politicians are gettin busted left and right with scandals, briberies,etc. it just makes you think of all the things that they get away with, and all the things they do behind the scenes. there are legal ways of contributing and donating, but contracts-wise, it's a whole nother world and only time will tell how many more dirty politicians will go down until some1 actually starts to give a fuck.

and in response to wat kind of system i prefer. an honest one that encourages people to get involved and doesn't use cover-ups and scandals to blind the public (as if they even care). there's so much shady shit goin on walker, and you know it. i dont think i hafta explain why i feel the general public is being blinded because you will just ignore it just like you ignored my post about the white kids burning down churches. you'd rather blame it on the muslims.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

herpes

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2006, 10:10:17 PM »
i know the whole system is corrupt, i've been aware of that for a while now. this abramoff shit is just icing on the cake. and the first slice wud be gettin that fuckin tardboy out of the office. gotta slay off the head of the beast
the head of the beast aint bush, the head is corperate america.  Coperate america runs this country now.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2006, 11:23:52 PM »
i know the whole system is corrupt, i've been aware of that for a while now. this abramoff shit is just icing on the cake. and the first slice wud be gettin that fuckin tardboy out of the office. gotta slay off the head of the beast
the head of the beast aint bush, the head is corperate america.  Coperate america runs this country now.

personally, and this is jus my opinion tef, corporate america is the belly of the beast, its wat runs the whole show. when ppl say the belly of the beast, they mean its the gridiest and where the real problem is. that's where i think corp america lies.