Author Topic: who are the front runners for the 2008 presidential election so far?  (Read 1646 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
we're almost 1/4 of the way through 2006 and i really havn't heard anything about who wants to run and who might run for office in 2008  the only names that have been popping up are hillary and that black republican guy (not collin powell) , i think McCain might run or his name was up in the air but can someone post something

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

Re: who are the front runners for the 2008 presidential election so far?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 10:06:30 PM »
Still a little early, they don't have anything in cement yet.

I personally can't stand John McCain, so he won't be getting my republican vote.

I generally don't agree with the platform of any democratic candidate, so I won't be voting Democrat this election unless hell freezes over.  I personally don't think the dems will nominate Hillary Clinton.  If they do, it'll be political suicide because women in general cannot stand the woman.  Most men don't either, and no conservative would vote for her if it meant saving their lives.  So, as a conservative, I hope like hell that they DO nominate Hillary, because it means an easy conservative win in '08. 

I've said it before, i'll say it again.  If the democrats are smart, they'll run John Kerry again.  He almost beat Bush before, and the republicans have nobody as strong as Bush to run. 

I would personally like to see Giuliani run, I would vote for him.  I don't know too much about the other republican nominees yet. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 11:43:27 PM »
Still a little early, they don't have anything in cement yet.

I personally can't stand John McCain, so he won't be getting my republican vote.

I generally don't agree with the platform of any democratic candidate, so I won't be voting Democrat this election unless hell freezes over.  I personally don't think the dems will nominate Hillary Clinton.  If they do, it'll be political suicide because women in general cannot stand the woman.  Most men don't either, and no conservative would vote for her if it meant saving their lives.  So, as a conservative, I hope like hell that they DO nominate Hillary, because it means an easy conservative win in '08. 

I've said it before, i'll say it again.  If the democrats are smart, they'll run John Kerry again.  He almost beat Bush before, and the republicans have nobody as strong as Bush to run. 

I would personally like to see Giuliani run, I would vote for him.  I don't know too much about the other republican nominees yet. 

you're opinion means shit.  you sucked Bush dick all day long, now its not even an argument.  Bush is retarded and you should be forever embarassed.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 04:35:27 AM »
As long as it ain't Jep, (LOL@the name) Im good
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 12:14:50 PM »
Bill Frist for the Republicans

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 02:54:22 PM »
I hope to God Kerry doesn't run again. I definitely don't wanna even see Hilary Clinton attempt it. Guliani seems like a great guy to run. I know all the talk about Barack Obama is just hype, he won't be running.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 03:02:39 PM »
Christopher Walken ; 2008.

http://www.walken2008.com/

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 07:41:32 PM »
Can somebody please tell me why women hate Hillary so much?  Is it because she stayed with her husband?  I would argue that she only stayed with Bill in principle only.  Or is it that women get jeaulous of other successful women?  I'm open minded, so clue me in. ???
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 08:48:47 PM »
i'd like to to see that guy obama run, he seems like a very consious politician. if condoleeza rice runs i cant even say how upset i'd be. she's a snake, straight up. give her an assault rifle and a pair of boots and send her out to iraq as far as i'm concerned, she's so dead-set on this war.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 01:31:17 AM »
Can somebody please tell me why women hate Hillary so much?  Is it because she stayed with her husband?  I would argue that she only stayed with Bill in principle only.  Or is it that women get jeaulous of other successful women?  I'm open minded, so clue me in. ???

It's the nature of women. They all secretly hate eachother.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 06:28:05 AM »
Jamil Al Amin:

"They try to allow the frustrations of the previous 4 years to be sapped off through this escape valve called registering and voting.  But what does it profit a man when they have to choose between tweedle dee and tweedle dum"

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 10:15:54 PM »
i think bush will be elected again... you americans are just that intelligent  ;)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2006, 10:23:35 PM »
i think bush will be elected again... you americans are just that intelligent  ;)
Not with this whole wave of "FuCk BuSh!1!" going on.. in 2008 kids are gonna be 18 and able to vote

coola

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2006, 10:28:33 PM »
^ there was alot of fuck bush going on last election too.... 2007 bush will invade iran, 2008 he will be re-elected.

coola

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 10:49:31 PM »
Christopher Walken ; 2008.

http://www.walken2008.com/

holy shit, thats for real isnt it !