Author Topic: who are the front runners for the 2008 presidential election so far?  (Read 1640 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: who are the front runners for the 2008 presidential election so far?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »
chief...bush CANT run for president

Election #1: Bush vs. Gore
Election #2: Bush vs. Kerry

i know you're from australia, but you should know that you can only serve 2 terms as president. bush can't be elected for a 3rd time

and that walken website is 100% fake. he has said it himself.

i hope you take the "you americans are just that intelligent  ;)" statement back.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 10:54:49 PM by h cottie »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 11:02:04 PM »
i'm pretty sure the presidential considerations go like this:

republicans: john mccain, rudy guiliani, congalingis rice (chappelle show)

democrats: hillary clinton, john kerry, john edwards, al gore

personally i hope the democrats find some1 else to run caus their nominees suck maddd dick right now.
it'll be hard for any1 to go against mccain/guiliani who i believe are the favorites to win.

you can find different poll results on who ppl think should run and who they would vote for here:
http://www.pollingreport.com/2008.htm

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 11:08:08 PM »
americans are intelligent enough to find a way to re-elect him  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2006, 11:10:36 PM »
well bush already threw the constitution down the drain with his illegal wire tapping

ben franklin would bitchslap bush if he was still alive.

coola

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2006, 11:16:18 PM »
well i dont know much, but i know that bush still gets alot of support... only last night i heard a salut to bush at a wedding reception, everyone at the table raised their glass to him...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2006, 11:21:23 PM »
i hope you're talkin about in australia becaus his approval rating is at like 33% or som shit.

if some1 gave a salut to bush around here, they wud get drinks spilled ON them.

coola

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2006, 11:50:05 PM »
in australia, but these were americans... i wouldnt ever expect to hear an australian saluting our prime minister, let alone bush... some australian chick raised her glass to osama, they didnt take the joke too well  :o

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2006, 11:56:02 PM »
some australian chick raised her glass to osama, they didnt take the joke too well  :o

LMAO, see I would of laughed at that if I was there. People get offended too easily.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 12:03:13 AM »
LOL the bitch just bailed on them after that...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2006, 06:25:53 AM »
Still a little early, they don't have anything in cement yet.

I personally can't stand John McCain, so he won't be getting my republican vote.

I generally don't agree with the platform of any democratic candidate, so I won't be voting Democrat this election unless hell freezes over.  I personally don't think the dems will nominate Hillary Clinton.  If they do, it'll be political suicide because women in general cannot stand the woman.  Most men don't either, and no conservative would vote for her if it meant saving their lives.  So, as a conservative, I hope like hell that they DO nominate Hillary, because it means an easy conservative win in '08. 

I've said it before, i'll say it again.  If the democrats are smart, they'll run John Kerry again.  He almost beat Bush before, and the republicans have nobody as strong as Bush to run. 

I would personally like to see Giuliani run, I would vote for him.  I don't know too much about the other republican nominees yet. 

For your information, Republicans aren't for any of the things they supposedly stand for.  Bush is damn near on his way to leading us towards a police state. 

The only party that is truly for small government and less government intervention is the Libertarian party.   The Libertarian party is the only party that represents the Constitution of the United States.

...just for your information, now you can go back to doing whatever FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh tell you to do.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 06:44:35 AM »
no hillary and no kerry. !!!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 04:20:59 PM »
I think it's still early to have a woman as president

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 06:09:37 AM »

I personally can't stand John McCain, so he won't be getting my republican vote.

I generally don't agree with the platform of any democratic candidate, so I won't be voting Democrat this election unless hell freezes over.  I personally don't think the dems will nominate Hillary Clinton.  If they do, it'll be political suicide because women in general cannot stand the woman.  Most men don't either, and no conservative would vote for her if it meant saving their lives.  So, as a conservative, I hope like hell that they DO nominate Hillary, because it means an easy conservative win in '08. 

I've said it before, i'll say it again.  If the democrats are smart, they'll run John Kerry again.  He almost beat Bush before, and the republicans have nobody as strong as Bush to run. 

I would personally like to see Giuliani run, I would vote for him.  I don't know too much about the other republican nominees yet. 

you're opinion means shit.  you sucked Bush dick all day long, now its not even an argument.  Bush is retarded and you should be forever embarassed.

You seem a little embarassed, and you're talking about the presidents dick.  Fucking homo. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2006, 06:16:15 AM »
Can somebody please tell me why women hate Hillary so much?  Is it because she stayed with her husband?  I would argue that she only stayed with Bill in principle only.  Or is it that women get jeaulous of other successful women?  I'm open minded, so clue me in. ???

Several reasons.  Yes, one reason is because she stayed with her husband.  They view her as an opportunist, and that she betrayed her soul to stay with a man who fucks around on her, even though she's not in love with him.  Understand?  If she was in love with him (she's clearly not) then if she stayed with him, it'd be understandable.  Why would you stay with a man who you do not love, and who treats you like shit by sticking his dick in any porker working in his office?  They feel the only reason she stayed with him was for opportunity, as if she puts success in politics above her family, her pride, and her heart.

Also, she's incredibly caucous.  She's ugly as hell and fat as a cow.  Her voice is like a fucking bansee, and she'll come down on the opposite side of any issue as the president, it makes her look like she doesn't vote or say what she believes, only the opposite of what the president suggests. If she voted, or argued what she believed, she would EVENTUALLY agree with something Bush does just out of the fucking law of odds.  Since she's against him on EVERYTHING, it suggests she's not voting her heart but instead trying to calculate political moves. 

Even her husband is slick enough to know ways to play certain arguments, even if it means agreeing with Bush.  Recently Hillary and Clinton are out saying opposite things, showing that they dont' even talk anymore but yet want to present themselves as a married couple to the POLITICAL world. 

Her star would have went through the roof if she would have divorced him, I dunno why she didn't do that. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 06:18:21 AM »

For your information, Republicans aren't for any of the things they supposedly stand for.  Bush is damn near on his way to leading us towards a police state. 

The only party that is truly for small government and less government intervention is the Libertarian party.   The Libertarian party is the only party that represents the Constitution of the United States.

...just for your information, now you can go back to doing whatever FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh tell you to do.

How's flight school?