Author Topic: who are the front runners for the 2008 presidential election so far?  (Read 1627 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: who are the front runners for the 2008 presidential election so far?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »
Still a little early, they don't have anything in cement yet.

I personally can't stand John McCain, so he won't be getting my republican vote.

I generally don't agree with the platform of any democratic candidate, so I won't be voting Democrat this election unless hell freezes over.  I personally don't think the dems will nominate Hillary Clinton.  If they do, it'll be political suicide because women in general cannot stand the woman.  Most men don't either, and no conservative would vote for her if it meant saving their lives.  So, as a conservative, I hope like hell that they DO nominate Hillary, because it means an easy conservative win in '08. 

I've said it before, i'll say it again.  If the democrats are smart, they'll run John Kerry again.  He almost beat Bush before, and the republicans have nobody as strong as Bush to run. 

I would personally like to see Giuliani run, I would vote for him.  I don't know too much about the other republican nominees yet. 

For your information, Republicans aren't for any of the things they supposedly stand for.  Bush is damn near on his way to leading us towards a police state. 

The only party that is truly for small government and less government intervention is the Libertarian party.   The Libertarian party is the only party that represents the Constitution of the United States.

...just for your information, now you can go back to doing whatever FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh tell you to do.

How's flight school?

What's the matter?  You couldn't deny that Republicans aren't really for small government?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2006, 07:02:14 PM »
Can somebody please tell me why women hate Hillary so much?  Is it because she stayed with her husband?  I would argue that she only stayed with Bill in principle only.  Or is it that women get jeaulous of other successful women?  I'm open minded, so clue me in. ???

Several reasons.  Yes, one reason is because she stayed with her husband.  They view her as an opportunist, and that she betrayed her soul to stay with a man who fucks around on her, even though she's not in love with him.  Understand?  If she was in love with him (she's clearly not) then if she stayed with him, it'd be understandable.  Why would you stay with a man who you do not love, and who treats you like shit by sticking his dick in any porker working in his office?  They feel the only reason she stayed with him was for opportunity, as if she puts success in politics above her family, her pride, and her heart.

Also, she's incredibly caucous.  She's ugly as hell and fat as a cow.  Her voice is like a fucking bansee, and she'll come down on the opposite side of any issue as the president, it makes her look like she doesn't vote or say what she believes, only the opposite of what the president suggests. If she voted, or argued what she believed, she would EVENTUALLY agree with something Bush does just out of the fucking law of odds.  Since she's against him on EVERYTHING, it suggests she's not voting her heart but instead trying to calculate political moves. 

Even her husband is slick enough to know ways to play certain arguments, even if it means agreeing with Bush.  Recently Hillary and Clinton are out saying opposite things, showing that they dont' even talk anymore but yet want to present themselves as a married couple to the POLITICAL world. 

Her star would have went through the roof if she would have divorced him, I dunno why she didn't do that. 

Yeah, I get what you're saying, especially with regard to the fact that she seems calculating and disingenuous.  But Bush is genuine and believes what he says, and look how good that's been for the country - record debt, never-ending war in Iraq, etc.  If I had to choose between an emotionless but astute female robot as a President, or a guy who'd make a nice neighbor but who couldn't lead a boy scout troop on a hike through the woods without screwing up, I'd choose the former option.  I don't look for the President to be a role model of how I should live my life.  That's more Jesus' role or the Pope's role or what have you.  Instead, the President should make smart, intelligent decisions about what's good for the country, regardless of whether or not he/she is a role model.  Bush seems to be a good person, but he doesn't make good political, leadership decisions, and that's all that matters, really.

I understand your argument.  There's just a difference of opinion in what you and I (Democrats and Republicans) deem to be essential qualities of a "good" President.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 07:05:45 PM by Blue Ragg »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2006, 10:17:59 AM »
Jamil Al Amin:

"They try to allow the frustrations of the previous 4 years to be sapped off through this escape valve called registering and voting.  But what does it profit a man when they have to choose between tweedle dee and tweedle dum"

WOW...with such "insightful" people saying such "insightful" things I'm starting to wonder why democracy is even needed...Yeah let's put the guy u quoted in charge, who needs elections anyway...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2006, 07:54:48 PM »

She's ugly as hell and fat as a cow.

yes, thats actually very profound and mature of you...relating political abilities to appearances...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2006, 12:26:20 PM »
Jamil Al Amin:

"They try to allow the frustrations of the previous 4 years to be sapped off through this escape valve called registering and voting.  But what does it profit a man when they have to choose between tweedle dee and tweedle dum"

WOW...with such "insightful" people saying such "insightful" things I'm starting to wonder why democracy is even needed...Yeah let's put the guy u quoted in charge, who needs elections anyway...

Youre the DJ Quik of wackness...consistently innovative and creative in revising your wackness for a new generation
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2006, 09:00:04 PM »
Still a little early, they don't have anything in cement yet.

I personally can't stand John McCain, so he won't be getting my republican vote.

I generally don't agree with the platform of any democratic candidate, so I won't be voting Democrat this election unless hell freezes over.  I personally don't think the dems will nominate Hillary Clinton.  If they do, it'll be political suicide because women in general cannot stand the woman.  Most men don't either, and no conservative would vote for her if it meant saving their lives.  So, as a conservative, I hope like hell that they DO nominate Hillary, because it means an easy conservative win in '08. 

I've said it before, i'll say it again.  If the democrats are smart, they'll run John Kerry again.  He almost beat Bush before, and the republicans have nobody as strong as Bush to run. 

I would personally like to see Giuliani run, I would vote for him.  I don't know too much about the other republican nominees yet. 

For your information, Republicans aren't for any of the things they supposedly stand for.  Bush is damn near on his way to leading us towards a police state. 

The only party that is truly for small government and less government intervention is the Libertarian party.   The Libertarian party is the only party that represents the Constitution of the United States.

...just for your information, now you can go back to doing whatever FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh tell you to do.

How's flight school?

What's the matter?  You couldn't deny that Republicans aren't really for small government?

true, the Republican party is for small gov't, and lower taxes, and low spending on everything but military for our protection. Now we have a near police state, high spending, and low taxes, along with not spending enough on military to fight a war we started. Basically Bush is not a true Republican, but at 33%, his about were his approval rate is.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2006, 05:18:38 PM »
^ there was alot of fuck bush going on last election too.... 2007 bush will invade iran, 2008 he will be re-elected.
bush can't run anymore.  That's his 2nd term.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]