Author Topic: so whats it like in the San Bernardino area?  (Read 356 times)

$do11a biLL$

so whats it like in the San Bernardino area?
« on: March 10, 2006, 06:46:56 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone on here was from around there and can tell me what its like because me and my girlfriend are moving out there next week to be closer to her family.

ecrazy

Re: so whats it like in the San Bernardino area?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 07:53:08 PM »
Meth Labs, and whinos....naw, jk...depends where u go.....where u stayin? SB the city?

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 08:10:14 PM »
Meth Labs, and whinos....naw, jk...depends where u go.....where u stayin? SB the city?

Yeah the address where im staying at is listed as San Bernardino. I just found it it was a county too.
I don't know shit about anything in Cali except about music and sports and my girlfriend is originally from Cali. I've been an east coast kid all my life. Farthest west i've been to is Tennessee. So just about everything there will be new to me. Im hoping I can get a job there right away too but it will be hard.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 08:25:06 PM »

Yeah the address where im staying at is listed as San Bernardino. I just found it it was a county too.
I don't know shit about anything in Cali except about music and sports and my girlfriend is originally from Cali. I've been an east coast kid all my life. Farthest west i've been to is Tennessee. So just about everything there will be new to me. Im hoping I can get a job there right away too but it will be hard.
Well San Bernardino the city is very windy at times i guess, and the summers are HOT! - its the desert. people vary, it seems like more gangs are moving out there to get away from troubles where they used to be from, so u might run into gangs or two. Work is ok i guess out there, there is demand in the factories they have out there, they have tons of them, other than that, thats all i can say, my sister lives out in colton, near SB, thats how i have seen it where she lives, ive only been to SB for clubs and concerts, so i cant really speak on that city itself, hope i helped.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 10:41:04 PM »
sure did thanks

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »
When you get here you'll definalty see that shit on the west coast is different. The only thing I know about San Bernardino is that it's hot.
Welcome to California!