Author Topic: Slobodan Milosevic is dead!  (Read 307 times)

Jome

Slobodan Milosevic is dead!
« on: March 11, 2006, 04:33:39 AM »
Died at the age of 64 in prison.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Slobodan Milosevic is dead!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 05:17:19 AM »
Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic has died in the detention centre at The Hague tribunal.

The tribunal said he had been found dead in his cell on Saturday morning. The cause of death is not yet clear.

Mr Milosevic, 64, has been on trial at the UN war crimes tribunal for genocide and other war crimes since 2001.

The tribunal last month rejected a request by Mr Milosevic to go to Russia for medical treatment. He had high blood pressure and a heart condition.

The tribunal has ordered an inquiry into the death.

"Milosevic was found lifeless on his bed in his cell at the United Nations detention unit," the tribunal said in a statement.   

"The guard immediately alerted the detention unit officer in command and the medical officer. The latter confirmed that Slobodan Milosevic was dead."

Mr Milosevic faced charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity for his alleged central role in the wars in Bosnia, Croatia and Kosovo during the 1990s.

He also faced genocide charges over the 1992-95 Bosnia war, in which 200,000 people died.

Mr Milosevic was in office for 13 years until 2000.
NO MORE WAR

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 05:20:32 AM »
Oh shit eh, never expected this. Good riddance.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 11:16:48 AM »
RIP Slobo

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 11:45:50 AM »
RIP?

get real

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 11:51:55 AM »
 :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 12:24:33 PM »
good ridance indeed

fuck em
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

regimemob510

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 12:57:48 PM »
if i was in jail with that cunt id make sure that nigga died slow....   its funny how when u persecute jews, your an anti semite, and when ur killing muslims on their own land, its called, "ethnic albanian conflict" when its a fact that the albanians have been living on their land for centuries....   wutever, when its time to get down or lay down, please believe im gettin down to the fullest....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 03:43:37 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

mauzip

K A I N

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »
Lawyers representing Milosevic produced a letter said to be from the former president of Yugoslavia to the Russian embassy in the Netherlands expressing his belief that he was being poisoned in order to silence him.

The marathon four-year trial of the man who presided over three brutal wars in the Balkans in the 1990s was due to end at the tribunal in The Hague later this year.

Zdenko Tomanovic, one of the Belgrade lawyers who assisted Milosevic during his trial for war crimes, said his 64-year-old client was worried about traces of drugs in his bloodstream apparently used only to treat leprosy and tuberculosis  :banana_dss:

The letter was allegedly sent on Friday, shortly before Milosevic died at the UN prison in Scheveningen. According to a report on the Dutch public television station NOS, the drugs, said to neutralise medicines intended to treat Milosevic's chronic heart complaint and hypertension, were discovered earlier this year.

Saddam gonna die the same way...lol

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 07:24:37 AM »
nigga's jus tryin to cop out the case  :nawty:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 03:08:50 AM »
Rot in pieces fuckin' cock-a-roach    :laugh: