Author Topic: I may have discovered a cure for hangovers.....  (Read 552 times)

Woodrow

Re: I may have discovered a cure for hangovers.....
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 02:11:02 AM »
I've spilled more booze than most alcoholics have drank, so I know how to deal with hangovers.

Here's my cure:

1.) Take a multi-vitamin before drinking
2.) If possible, drink a glass of water between drinks
3.) When you’re finished drinking, have a thing of pedia lite on hand, and drink this RIGHT before bed (grape is my favorite)
4.) When you wake up, if you feel dizzy, drink a beer and head back to sleep
5.) When you really wake up, head to your local greasy spoon restruant and get eggs, bacon, hashbrowns or your favorite greasy ass breakfast.
6.) Drink coffee untill you're back to normal
7.) Lather, rinse, repeat

I don't smoke anymore, but THC also stands for Total Hangover Cure, so take that as you will...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 02:12:55 AM by Woodrow »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 02:19:26 AM »

2.) If possible, drink a glass of water between drinks

I usually bring a liter or gallon of water with me when I drink. I tink that's why I've never gotten one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2006, 09:02:44 AM »
if your trying to cure a hangover than your already too late.
    before you go to sleep take 2 painkiller tabs...paracetemol or tylenol...whatever...then try and drink as much water as possible...2L or something.
   the only reason you get a head ache is cuz your dehydrated...that's what alcohol does. Also if you smoke loads when you drink you'll probably get a headache from that, thats due to too much nicotine

basically cut down on the smoking and drink loads of water

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 09:25:31 AM »
pedi lite??? and usually i dont get hangovers either, cauese i drink a shiut load but hang out all night, and go to sleep like 10am, so im not drunk wen i go to sleep, and weed is a nice hangover cuase my stoumach is usually all rough the day after drinking, weed makes it nice and good

ABN

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2006, 06:03:32 AM »
if you drink a glass of water after you´ve had 2 beers/2 drinks and keep on doin it the entire night then you´ll be good. i started doin that a couple of months ago and haven´t had a hangover since.