Author Topic: e-40 album is wack  (Read 1046 times)

regimemob510

Re: e-40 album is wack
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 11:17:46 PM »
how did you pay 20 dollars when its not even out yet?

exactly my point fagget.....   the album is straight fire, dont listen to these LA haters, the album is dope from start to finish, a true gem on e40's resume in my eyes, if u love to hear some 40 spit, cop this album, do not sleep on this one....

LOL...I never get offended bein on boards like this, but PLEASE kill that anti-LA shit, when it's only 2-3 people on here who are from LA sayin negative shit, if that many. It's more cats from the Bay on here that hate on hyphy than it is LA cats hatin on it.

suck a dick, the topic of the thread is "LA niggas think e-40 is whack"

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 11:21:21 PM »

exactly my point fagget.....   the album is straight fire, dont listen to these LA haters, the album is dope from start to finish, a true gem on e40's resume in my eyes, if u love to hear some 40 spit, cop this album, do not sleep on this one....

LOL...I never get offended bein on boards like this, but PLEASE kill that anti-LA shit, when it's only 2-3 people on here who are from LA sayin negative shit, if that many. It's more cats from the Bay on here that hate on hyphy than it is LA cats hatin on it.

How old are you?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 11:35:28 PM »

LMAO damn you responded quick.

Well I can't take anything you say serious....not only am I from L.A., but I am always goin everywhere around and in LA and definitely know what's goin on in the streets. And as of lately, LA has been playin more Bay shit than ANYTHING else, whether its LA East or South. They are still playin "Super Hyphy" like Chronic when it first came out. I went to a club in Anaheim called "The Boogie" and most of the black people there were from L.A., and I heard FIVE different cars playin that one track. Aside from that, NOBODY I am cool with "hates" on the Bay in any way....we have been bumpin 40 since 95, and we have supported their shit nearly as much as L.A. shit. Just to let you know, L.A. cats hate on their own music, so any "hatin" they do on the Bay has nothin to do with it bein from The Bay.

Aside from that....Tell me when to go is gettin MAJOR play all over L.A., and the clubs are reactin to it more than they did to "In da club" when it first dropped. So if you really think we are "hatin" on y'all....then I can't give you the time of day to respond to your comments. Even though I shoulda done that from the start...I just wanted to give you a chance and set the record straight.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 02:31:03 AM »

LMAO damn you responded quick.

Well I can't take anything you say serious....not only am I from L.A., but I am always goin everywhere around and in LA and definitely know what's goin on in the streets. And as of lately, LA has been playin more Bay shit than ANYTHING else, whether its LA East or South. They are still playin "Super Hyphy" like Chronic when it first came out. I went to a club in Anaheim called "The Boogie" and most of the black people there were from L.A., and I heard FIVE different cars playin that one track. Aside from that, NOBODY I am cool with "hates" on the Bay in any way....we have been bumpin 40 since 95, and we have supported their shit nearly as much as L.A. shit. Just to let you know, L.A. cats hate on their own music, so any "hatin" they do on the Bay has nothin to do with it bein from The Bay.

Aside from that....Tell me when to go is gettin MAJOR play all over L.A., and the clubs are reactin to it more than they did to "In da club" when it first dropped. So if you really think we are "hatin" on y'all....then I can't give you the time of day to respond to your comments. Even though I shoulda done that from the start...I just wanted to give you a chance and set the record straight.

well, i think that shut the 14 year old up  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 02:48:50 AM »
E-40 has never made a bad record. His worst record is better than most people's best records. I'll be gettin 2 copies on tuesday.

Dick Riding at its finest. E-40's Album = Certified Garbage.  his new album proved that the bay fell off and it has to hold onto the Dirty South nuts to get any attention.

Bay Area doesn't make westcoast music. you gay area fags are only tarnishing the Westcoast name with your wack dirty south shit. how the fuck u gonna be from california making a southern album?

DaWgG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 05:25:24 AM »
E-40 has never made a bad record. His worst record is better than most people's best records. I'll be gettin 2 copies on tuesday.

Dick Riding at its finest. E-40's Album = Certified Garbage.  his new album proved that the bay fell off and it has to hold onto the Dirty South nuts to get any attention.

Bay Area doesn't make westcoast music. you gay area fags are only tarnishing the Westcoast name with your wack dirty south shit. how the fuck u gonna be from california making a southern album?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 08:57:59 AM »

not the topic, and this clown started posting on here as a Muslim with messages of peace, and all of the sudden "tell Me When To Go" comes out and hes a super gangster who is on a mission to kill everyone from LA lol, dont worry hes already been sonned in Outbound  ;D

youngmessnucca

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2006, 08:59:58 AM »
An Addicted, once again I challange you to make an intelligent statement on what Westcoast music SHOULD sound like and maybe make a mature argument with good points, instead of posting the same shit in each thread. Once again, you probably won't respond but why don't ya take Kobe's dick outta ya mouth and give it a shot

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2006, 09:32:29 AM »
Rep the BAY we don't rep california. Track 2 3rd verse My Ghetto Report Card
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2006, 09:48:13 AM »
Rep the BAY we don't rep california. Track 2 3rd verse My Ghetto Report Card

LOL....I know that line made a lotta y'all happy, especially on Siccness

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2006, 09:59:31 AM »
Cali needs to unite to be successful

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 10:16:11 AM »
this cd sux....but then again all of e40 cd's suck IMO, but i gave it an honest chance though

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 10:25:17 AM »
not his best work, but its ok

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2006, 05:31:28 AM »
hmm why all the haitin?

i think this is a really good club-album

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 11:25:30 AM »
I went to a club in Anaheim called "The Boogie" and most of the black people there were from L.A., and I heard FIVE different cars playin that one track.

WTF the boogie is still around? I used to go there when I was in school. That was 6 years ago.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels