Author Topic: If the WCC was a playground or prison yard.......  (Read 2583 times)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If the WCC was a playground or prison yard....
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2002, 12:09:39 PM »
i'd be chillin, listenin to music, and being cool with everyone, hanging out with everyone, not really into gettin fights or any of that, gettin to kno everyone and all and chillin with the ppl i talk on AOL and such and all that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If the WCC was a playground or prison yard.......
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2006, 12:46:15 AM »
Fag-10 would be my little bitch......washing my draws like he should.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2006, 12:59:34 AM »
Fag-10 would be my little bitch......washing my draws like he should.
you'ld be the funny dude on the yard but at the end of the day ud go back to the waitin hands of bubba in ur cell :-X

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2007, 12:27:17 AM »
this has gotta be the only one of these classic threads I'm mentioned in. that's crazy I was already a hippie back then to you guys. I didn't even have a pic....or did I?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2007, 02:57:05 AM »
back then that would've been true...i would've been posted up with some cholos, with some locs on. now i'd be BBQ'n everything that smelled/looked like a cow

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2007, 04:29:33 AM »
i cant believe a bunch men were sitting around playing "prison" on the internet, disgusting

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2007, 10:46:31 AM »
considering it was 5 years ago, and a few of these people were like 12 13 years old......

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2007, 07:03:36 PM »
I'm beyond thirlled that hempy is back. 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2007, 02:11:34 AM »
I'm beyond thirlled that hempy is back. 

You're gonna hate me for this, but this thread is years old.

what are locs? i hear rappers say it all the time but I never got locs as an object. I've seen crips referred to as locs. is it sunglasses? I always had a feelin' locs were sunglasses.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

ecrazy

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2007, 02:14:40 AM »
^wow, i think u smoked urself outta reality, u need to tone down a bit, even lil ol jack and jane from out in the country know what locs are

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2007, 02:21:05 AM »
^wow, i think u smoked urself outta reality, u need to tone down a bit, even lil ol jack and jane from out in the country know what locs are

what are they? I seriously just never asked before, in all my years of west coast fandom, i just never got around to that question till now. now what's good mayne?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

ecrazy

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2007, 02:27:15 AM »

what are they? I seriously just never asked before, in all my years of west coast fandom, i just never got around to that question till now. now what's good mayne?

-T
their glasses, sun glasses like ray bans, wow. even my mom knows what locs are, thats pretty sad dude, maybe u need to tone down on the smoking, i mean, u even skipped out on a certain style of music because of smoking, and now ur trying to catch up, pretty sad

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2007, 02:31:06 AM »

-T
their glasses, sun glasses like ray bans, wow. even my mom knows what locs are, thats pretty sad dude, maybe u need to tone down on the smoking, i mean, u even skipped out on a certain style of music because of smoking, and now ur trying to catch up, pretty sad

Nah I stated in the first post I mentioned this shit, i always had a feeling they were sunglasses, just never had confirmation.

furthermore, I didn't skip out on a certain type of music becaue of herb. furthermore, I don't regret at all the music that I got into. I still listen to that shit, and own a grip of it. and I'm having just dandy of a time 'catching up' it's only some people on the board that seem to have a problem with it or my pace with it but it's my musical palette I'm tending to not theirs, ya dig?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

ecrazy

« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2007, 02:38:56 AM »

-T

Nah I stated in the first post I mentioned this shit, i always had a feeling they were sunglasses, just never had confirmation.

furthermore, I didn't skip out on a certain type of music becaue of herb. furthermore, I don't regret at all the music that I got into. I still listen to that shit, and own a grip of it. and I'm having just dandy of a time 'catching up' it's only some people on the board that seem to have a problem with it or my pace with it but it's my musical palette I'm tending to not theirs, ya dig?

-T
but its pretty pathetic, trying to "Catch up" to something...being a poser to a style or genre u are not familiar with. its kinda with like the people who say "Hip hop is dead, it wont be like it was in 93" or whatever, they keep living in the past, its kinda the same with u, except with u, ur thinking that its new, but its not, so its kinda worse off. u catch what im saying, im not trying to talk down to u, im just giving u my perspective on things.
if u were to hang with a first time smoker who took a toke and got blown out their minds, wouldnt u feel superior to them and smoke a hella lot more and show off how much of a weed smoker u are?!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2007, 02:42:38 AM »

-T

-T
but its pretty pathetic, trying to "Catch up" to something...being a poser to a style or genre u are not familiar with. its kinda with like the people who say "Hip hop is dead, it wont be like it was in 93" or whatever, they keep living in the past, its kinda the same with u, except with u, ur thinking that its new, but its not, so its kinda worse off. u catch what im saying, im not trying to talk down to u, im just giving u my perspective on things.
if u were to hang with a first time smoker who took a toke and got blown out their minds, wouldnt u feel superior to them and smoke a hella lot more and show off how much of a weed smoker u are?!

Only if I wanted to discourage people from being stoners as well...

furthermore, I'm not trying to act like anything is new...I'm just listening to shit I hadn't listened to yet so it's new to me. Furthermore how is it posing? I'm not posing as anything. Say I didn't like the music and I tried to act like I did...that would be posing so what am I doing that's posing?

-T

westcoastavengers.com