Author Topic: If the WCC was a playground or prison yard.......  (Read 2624 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Re: If the WCC was a playground or prison yard.......
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2007, 11:27:18 AM »
look T ,overseer,rud and quiet would be my bodygaurds and sikotic would be my bedmate....
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2007, 11:30:26 AM »
look T ,overseer,rud and quiet would be my bodygaurds and sikotic would be my bedmate....

lol +1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2007, 11:56:21 AM »
Tanjibility would be the nigga inside for his first offence asking maddd questions on how to survive and how much is toilet paper.

West Coast & J Bananas would be the two niggas who would just always be clowning other cats and pissing off the COs just becuz.

Flipmode would be the nigga who's down with all the OGs and shit but would be the kidd everyone cracked on.

Al Bundy would be up in there for just with messing with peoples heads. He'd be the one to commit an animal murder, sorry.

Rik would be that OG who was just cool with every cat in there and be the nigga everybody respected and nobody would step to him.

Ted would be in there for stalking somebody and he'd fuck with everybody meaning he wouldn't have problmes wit no nigga.

Swangin and Bangin & Lakersfan would be in jail becuz them the type of niggas to try and rob a gas station with paper bags over they heads bumpin into the shelves, so of course they'd get caught.

Now I Know & Sik would be the cats who been in there since fuckin' forever and knows everything about prison and would skool everybody up in there. And Now I Know would just mess wit the younger dudes cuz he's been locked up since before all of us was even born.

Mr. Tongue Twista would be one of the one's who also has been there for a real long while and he's just a very horny nigga.

GP would be down wit everybody and who'd have your back. He's have maddddd respect. GP potential OG. Lol.

Tommy and Big B would be defiant all the time. They'd be the ones that people would spaz at but they'd be the cool niggas. Everybody likin' 'em.

Jrome and eazye would be the Quieter ones who didn't want to be bothered and just stayed listening to they music and if you fuck wit them, they'd ride out on your ass.

Suckaa Free & Mo Z Dizzle would be the types to go crazys on nigga if you down to fuck wit them.

Yishay would be the misfit who nobody would understand why'd he go to jail for.

Whoorider would be a crazy CO who be tryin' to hit on everybody.

Spareegezz would be locked up for fighting and Now I Know would be on his ass all the time.

Oklin, we all know, would def. be the nigga that's gone gay. He'd be tryin' to fuck everybody. And for some awkward reason he'd be excepted.

E Crazy would be the CO who'd be beatin inmates with a billy club.

Chief, MTL's Most, Pissin' On The Throne, Piffmaster would be the COs cuz they wouldn't take shit from nobody and but they'd be the ones to all have priors and have affiliations with the gang.

Mac 10 & Educated Thug would be the calm cats would just love to chill like Holllaaaaa.

Z would be the girl in her locked in the female dentention tryin' to escape & get over with the dudes.

This would be only 2% of the DubCC gang in prison. Nobody would fuck with us. Holla. 8)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 12:15:52 PM by QuietTruth »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2007, 02:46:20 PM »
Tanjibility would be the nigga inside for his first offence asking maddd questions on how to survive and how much is toilet paper.

West Coast & J Bananas would be the two niggas who would just always be clowning other cats and pissing off the COs just becuz.

Flipmode would be the nigga who's down with all the OGs and shit but would be the kidd everyone cracked on.

Al Bundy would be up in there for just with messing with peoples heads. He'd be the one to commit an animal murder, sorry.

Rik would be that OG who was just cool with every cat in there and be the nigga everybody respected and nobody would step to him.

Ted would be in there for stalking somebody and he'd fuck with everybody meaning he wouldn't have problmes wit no nigga.

Swangin and Bangin & Lakersfan would be in jail becuz them the type of niggas to try and rob a gas station with paper bags over they heads bumpin into the shelves, so of course they'd get caught.

Now I Know & Sik would be the cats who been in there since fuckin' forever and knows everything about prison and would skool everybody up in there. And Now I Know would just mess wit the younger dudes cuz he's been locked up since before all of us was even born.

Mr. Tongue Twista would be one of the one's who also has been there for a real long while and he's just a very horny nigga.

GP would be down wit everybody and who'd have your back. He's have maddddd respect. GP potential OG. Lol.

Tommy and Big B would be defiant all the time. They'd be the ones that people would spaz at but they'd be the cool niggas. Everybody likin' 'em.

Jrome and eazye would be the Quieter ones who didn't want to be bothered and just stayed listening to they music and if you fuck wit them, they'd ride out on your ass.

Suckaa Free & Mo Z Dizzle would be the types to go crazys on nigga if you down to fuck wit them.

Yishay would be the misfit who nobody would understand why'd he go to jail for.

Whoorider would be a crazy CO who be tryin' to hit on everybody.

Spareegezz would be locked up for fighting and Now I Know would be on his ass all the time.

Oklin, we all know, would def. be the nigga that's gone gay. He'd be tryin' to fuck everybody. And for some awkward reason he'd be excepted.

E Crazy would be the CO who'd be beatin inmates with a billy club.

Chief, MTL's Most, Pissin' On The Throne, Piffmaster would be the COs cuz they wouldn't take shit from nobody and but they'd be the ones to all have priors and have affiliations with the gang.

Mac 10 & Educated Thug would be the calm cats would just love to chill like Holllaaaaa.

Z would be the girl in her locked in the female dentention tryin' to escape & get over with the dudes.

This would be only 2% of the DubCC gang in prison. Nobody would fuck with us. Holla. 8)

I'd be gettin' Trauma and Don Jacob to bring us in weed pastries.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2007, 03:04:24 PM »
you like brownies, cake , or choc chip oatmeal cookies, those are the only things i know how to make

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2007, 03:06:21 PM »
you like brownies, cake , or choc chip oatmeal cookies, those are the only things i know how to make

bangin'

-T

westcoastavengers.com