Is a East vs South beef inevitable

Yes
4 (11.1%)
No
16 (44.4%)
Tom, teach me to be cool like you
16 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Is a East vs South beef inevitable  (Read 828 times)

herpes

Re: Is a East vs South beef inevitable
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 01:56:14 PM »
NY has always been on that elitest tip with everything we do.

wtf is elitest tip

that we think we are the best and that no one else deserves shine b/c they aint on our level

Hella west coast rappers would eat up some of these east coast niggaz on the mic, dont forget about the west homie.
And a lot from the east coast would eat up emcee's on the west.   But the thing is, no one is checking for anyone from the west anymore at all.  All you have is the bay area an half of cali hates that stuff just as much as people in ny.  So you guys are out of the question

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 05:08:28 PM »

wtf is elitest tip

that we think we are the best and that no one else deserves shine b/c they aint on our level

Hella west coast rappers would eat up some of these east coast niggaz on the mic, dont forget about the west homie.
And a lot from the east coast would eat up emcee's on the west. But the thing is, no one is checking for anyone from the west anymore at all. All you have is the bay area an half of cali hates that stuff just as much as people in ny. So you guys are out of the question

It's sad to say but he aint lyin, aint much goin on out west, the cats out there just aint steppin up at the moment, East is the most dominant coast. but a beef between east and south, na i can't see it, to many artist from the areas work together, luda on damn near everyones albums, Jazzy Pha doin his thing, Young Jeezy is your favorite rappers favorite rapper (jay z) T.I. tight with Jigga too, so i voted no

[img]

herpes

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 05:25:53 PM »

wtf is elitest tip

And a lot from the east coast would eat up emcee's on the west. But the thing is, no one is checking for anyone from the west anymore at all. All you have is the bay area an half of cali hates that stuff just as much as people in ny. So you guys are out of the question

It's sad to say but he aint lyin, aint much goin on out west, the cats out there just aint steppin up at the moment, East is the most dominant coast. but a beef between east and south, na i can't see it, to many artist from the areas work together, luda on damn near everyones albums, Jazzy Pha doin his thing, Young Jeezy is your favorite rappers favorite rapper (jay z) T.I. tight with Jigga too, so i voted no
dont get it twisted, the west coast got some cats on the underground scene that shread the mic to pieces but it seems like a lot of west coast fans arent even checking for them.  On the mainstream tip the west hasnt made a peep in a minute.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 05:34:01 PM »
i wish notorious and big L were still alive  :'(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 01:46:31 AM »
The east been falling off since about a couple yrs ago and besides they got enough problems with other
so-called east coast cats like 50. As far as the south is concerned This definitely gonna be H-Town's year, pretty much.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 05:30:19 PM »
"h-town" already had their year with swisha house blowin up. i hope i dont hear ne more of those idiots.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2006, 08:04:56 PM »
I wannabe cool like Tom... teach me... teach me.

Aside from that, why don't we just have a huge nation wide beef... East, West, South, Bay (since some of them want to be seperate from LA) and Mid West. The Kings of each area, Nas, Snoop, Lil' Jon, E-40 and Kanye all have a Battle Royal type battle in MSG and let it die. Honestly, I really don't care if the East and South beef.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2006, 08:35:10 PM »
Speaking from the heart, i aint a huge fan of this shit thats been coming out from the south.  To me its just another brand of music that "white boys" bump while driving Daddy's wip.  There are some artist that have huge talent like Outkast, Luda, & Chamillionare (to name some) but for real that shit form the south is BS.

D4L, Lil White, Master P., most of Lil John, and DFB

SGV

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 12:24:13 AM »
There only reason East Coast rappers are upset right now because the South has took their flare. Ask Juelz who brought Swizz Beats back... It wasn't Cassidy. It was T.I. Who's getting the most airplay in NY? South cats. It's just their time right now and haters will hate. Jeezy got two of the biggest dudes in NY giving him deals (Diddy with Boyz N Da Hood and Jigga with CTE/Def Jam) and co-signing him heavy, especially with Jay. Dudes like T.I., Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire had HUGE years and were on some of the biggest singles of 05. People can hate D4L and Dem Franchise Boyz all they want, but they're making a certain kind of music (Club music) and it's doing what they wanted it to do. Why should D4L or DFB respond to Ghost? Ghost is a great emcee, but is he gonna bring them any money? No. If anything it'll give Ghost a bigger boost. They're not gonna do that. Will the East beef with the South though? No. The South repsents too many sales. The East don't wanna lose that.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 02:38:40 AM »
man fuck new york (except Dipset and JADAKISS)

Yuup

The Maestro

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 09:09:36 PM »
BIG > Big L > Nas > JayZ > Jada > Juelz > Cam > Capo

herpes

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 09:50:59 PM »