Author Topic: yOUNG JEEZY IN SHOOTOUT  (Read 853 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
yOUNG JEEZY IN SHOOTOUT
« on: March 13, 2006, 06:00:31 AM »
 MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Young Jeezy was arrested after an alleged shootout in South Beach involving some of his friends. The 28-year-old rapper, born Jay Jenkins, was charged early Saturday with two counts of carrying a concealed firearm without a permit, police said.

Jenkins was with a group of men involved in a fight around 5:30 a.m. Friday, according to a police report.

When a passer-by filming the fight refused to hand over his video camera, one of the men in the group began shooting, the report stated.

Jenkins and about nine men fled the scene in two sport utility vehicles, police spokesman Robert Hernandez told The Miami Herald.

Officers stopped both vehicles, and found a semiautomatic firearm under Jenkins' seat and another gun near the armrest when they searched his SUV.

Two members of Jenkins' group also were arrested. Tramiel De Juan Golden was charged with strong armed robbery, and Steven Lesly Savain of Kendall was taken into custody on trespassing charges stemming from previous warrant for his arrest.

Young Jeezy's album "Let's Get It" was released in July.

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Purchase this AP story for reprint.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 07:56:10 AM by Mattdrush1 »

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: yOUNG JEEZY IN SHOOTOUT
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 06:10:46 AM »
now thats gangsta  ;)

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 06:14:26 AM »
he'll be free of all charges by sunset.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 09:14:29 AM »
jeezy hanging out the coupe letting it ride sidewayz
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 10:18:41 AM »
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 12:38:33 PM »
jeezy hanging out the coupe letting it ride sidewayz

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 12:59:11 PM »
Damn, he didn't die?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 01:39:28 PM »
sad when rappers get out the hood make millions but feel like they need 2 do shootouts & fights for street cred, let dem dudes around u handle those situations. They not around juss 2 fuck bitches & spend money

look at 2pac he had no bizness fighting wit some dude who wasnt worth a crumb 2 him & look what happen

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 03:30:12 PM »
what a dumb nigga...

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 03:58:14 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »
Why can't niggaz like Jeezy get capped?  He's seriously one of the worst / corniest excuses for a rapper i've ever heard.  And whoever let him record those ad-libs needs to their throat slit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 07:53:39 PM »
Why can't niggaz like Jeezy get capped?  He's seriously one of the worst / corniest excuses for a rapper i've ever heard.  And whoever let him record those ad-libs needs to their throat slit.

Thats the truth right there. Dude is straight garbage.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 07:58:29 PM »
And whoever let him record those ad-libs needs to their throat slit.

I dunno, that'd mean Jay-Z would have to get his throat slit.  And I'd prefer Jigga stay around long enough to make sure Nas and The Roots put out their albums with Def Jam's backing.

Kinda interesting that Def Jam had so much success with Jeezy, yet when Diddy put him in Boyz N Da Hood, they flopped.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 12:32:10 AM »

The Maestro

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 10:59:02 AM »
And whoever let him record those ad-libs needs to their throat slit.

I dunno, that'd mean Jay-Z would have to get his throat slit. And I'd prefer Jigga stay around long enough to make sure Nas and The Roots put out their albums with Def Jam's backing.

Kinda interesting that Def Jam had so much success with Jeezy, yet when Diddy put him in Boyz N Da Hood, they flopped.

Well if Jay is gonna put bullshit like this out and call it a CLASSIC (yes he said that), then I gives a fuck whether he stays or he goes.  Now if Nas and The Roots do drop, and Jay lets them be them, I'll prop him.  He's in a position of power and influence right now, so hopefully he'll make the right decisions.

Jeezy blew because 1) Jay said that his album was classic
                            2) Jay took Jeezy to the award shows with him, and got him a lot of exposure
                            3) They came out with those cute little snowman t-shirts that all the kiddies were running around in. 
                            4) He had good beats, and linked up with the new millenium Nate Dogg (Akon). 

Who wouldn't blow up under those circumstances?  Jeezy sucks simple and plain.