Author Topic: 36% err 34% says CBS... and 33% says Pew  (Read 412 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
36% err 34% says CBS... and 33% says Pew
« on: March 13, 2006, 06:51:58 PM »
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Growing dissatisfaction with the war in Iraq has driven President Bush's approval rating to a new low of 36 percent, according to a CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll released Monday.

Only 38 percent said they believe the nearly 3-year-old war was going well for the United States, down from 46 percent in January, while 60 percent said they believed the war was going poorly.

Nearly half of those polled said they believe Democrats would do a better job of managing the war -- even though only a quarter of them said the opposition party has a clear plan for resolving the situation.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/13/bush.poll/index.html

------
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 04:52:06 PM by Ant »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: 36%
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 05:43:19 PM »
one solution -----> karl rove  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 36% err 34% says CBS... and 33% says Pew
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 04:53:10 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/27/opinion/polls/main1350874.shtml

(CBS) The latest CBS News poll finds President Bush's approval rating has fallen to an all-time low of 34 percent, while pessimism about the Iraq war has risen to a new high.

----

Poll: Bush approval at 33 percent

WASHINGTON, March 15 (UPI) -- President George W. Bush has hit a new public approval low in the Pew poll, with just 33 percent of adults saying they approve of his performance in office.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 04:56:53 PM »
And we have further evidence that the right wing pundits, and our own Cwalker, Trauma, and Engelwood rank high among our nations most politically inept citizens. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 05:14:23 PM »
this administration cant take care of shit overseas OR inside the borders...how many families are still waiting for trailers bcaus of Katrina that happened back in September? oh yeah and wasnt there a video of Bush being WARNED about the levee's that surfaced on the internet a little while ago? Iraq's on the brink of civil war, people cant walk down the street without being scared of death. and whose bright idea was it to invade because of the WMDs that were never found?...these are just 2 issues out of the many that are fucked up with america and our foreign affairs. no wonder why ppl around the world hate us

(don't expect to get any response from the idiots on the board that think America is the shit)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 06:23:59 PM »
Is the Democrats public support any better?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 06:30:18 PM »
just curious, what is the all time lowest approval rating?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 06:33:08 PM »

Nixon at like 20 or something like that. Maybe someone could correct me if I'm wrong.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 06:46:31 PM »

Nixon at like 20 or something like that. Maybe someone could correct me if I'm wrong.

Was that just after Watergate broke?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 06:48:22 PM »

Was that just after Watergate broke?

I believe it was.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 11:26:24 PM »
y'all remember when bush's approval rating was the highest in the poll's history? 90% a couple weeks after and now....34%

Is the Democrats public support any better?

i find it interesting that you throw the democrats into the mix. they have nothing to do with the decisions made by the administration. the bush white house fucked it up themselves. when i say somethin negative about the administration you automatically throw in a response on the democrats. once again, the democrats had nothing to do with the decisions made by the administration. the democrats didnt say, hey bush, you shouldnt have a plan for rebuilding iraq/afghanistan OR you shouldnt have a plan to evacuate New Orleans and make sure they were the top priority from the moment you heard about the levees? OR maybe you should lie to the american people about WMD's...the list goes on and on and on again, and the democrats had nothing to do with the administration so dont throw in any remarks about the democrats. they have NOTHING to do with this conversation.

Cwalker ohio granger  :monkey_piss: