Author Topic: When the cheerleaders admit they were wrong, we'll move on  (Read 634 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: When the cheerleaders admit they were wrong, we'll move on
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 09:16:21 AM »
I will admit that I was wrong for thinking that Arabs could grasp things such as freedom, democracy, equality, tolerance, etc. Iraq has proven that they cannot and for that I apologize.

I guess we all know now that only a brutal, ruthless dictator like Sadaam Hussein can keep those animals in check.

It ain't about none of those things, all it boils down to is the Iraqi people don't want America subjugating them, exploiting their resources, and occupying their land. 

What your saying is you think America has the right to go half way across the world and fight a war with a country that never attacked them, but the Iraqi people don't even have the right to defend their own land.  That only reveals you to be afacist, racist, prejudice, white supremist and on top of all that you claim to be Christian.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 04:53:10 PM »

What your saying is you think America has the right to go half way across the world and fight a war with a country that never attacked them, but the Iraqi people don't even have the right to defend their own land.  That only reveals you to be afacist, racist, prejudice, white supremist and on top of all that you claim to be Christian.

I am talking about the violence against fellow Iraqis, not American troops. The fighting between Shiites and Sunnis, the attacks against Christians, attacks against police, etc. The country is on the brink of a civil war for God's sake because they want to kill anyone who is different.

Clearly, Iraqis are incapable of living in a democracy with equal rights for all, freedoms, etc. They are savages.

Eihtball

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 05:00:55 PM »
Clearly, Iraqis are incapable of living in a democracy with equal rights for all, freedoms, etc. They are savages.

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 05:20:42 PM »

I am talking about the violence against fellow Iraqis, not American troops. The fighting between Shiites and Sunnis, the attacks against Christians, attacks against police, etc. The country is on the brink of a civil war for God's sake because they want to kill anyone who is different.

Yes it has to do with their nationality... the borders a person lives within defines what that person is capable or incapable of doing.

Anyways, if you want to correlate violence with being a savage, then Americans are the biggest savages of them all... just look at the crime rates here, and let's not forget the church burnings by racist white faggots (like yourself) who are incapable of living in a democracy with equal rights for all.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker