Author Topic: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!  (Read 1633 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
I can't STRESS ENOUGH how important it is for everyone in here to go out and buy the album this week. If he does not do over 100,000 in the 1st week, you can kiss all the majors scouting right now goodbye. This is our GREAT HOPE! GO OUT THERE AND BUY A COPY, EVEN IF URE NOT A FAN!!!!! That's how important this is, 40 is goin nuts right now promoting 24/7 this week. And don't buy it at a mom and pop store, they don't soundscan! Get it from a major such as Tower Records, Rasputins, FYI, Target etc etc. The cheapest right now is Best Buy for only $9.99!!!! This isn't a project like THE GAME's was....This is a pure West Coast come up which has the potential to open the doors and have the West Coast be back to where it was, we have to get back on our feet and this album has the power to do it, it's now or never !!!! BUY THE ALBUM !!!!! WE HAVE TO DO OVER 100,000 NO MATTER WHAT !!!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 04:00:50 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 04:04:31 PM »
This isn't a project like THE GAME's was....
What does that mean?

And don't buy it at a mom and pop store, they don't soundscan! Get it from a major such as Tower Records, Rasputins, FYI, Target etc etc.
I thought all stores selling CDs had to soundscan?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 04:09:58 PM »
What does that mean?

And don't buy it at a mom and pop store, they don't soundscan! Get it from a major such as Tower Records, Rasputins, FYI, Target etc etc.

It means The GAME's project was a 50 CENT EP, that's what it means. It didn't count, it didn't help the West Coast one bit, all it did was help sign a couple of acts who are being put in an Artist Development stage and will prolly get dropped, why? Because the majors are starting to figure the only reason GAME did what he did was because of 50. This E40 album has an ORIGINAL WEST COAST movement it carries, it has the ability to do what YoungBloodz and all them cats did for the South, then everyone got signed one by one because the majors saw the potential in the appeal they had.

And most mom and pop stores do not Soundscan, by that I mean the underground CD stores around ure neighbourhood.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 04:10:54 PM »
GO OUT THERE AND BUY A COPY, EVEN IF URE NOT A FAN!!!!!
shut up groupie, when 40 decides to drop dope music again maybe i'll think about buying it. but if hes gonna be on this "tell me when to go" crap, i have better things to do with my $9.99, like buy 2 large pizzas from little caesars.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 04:14:21 PM »
shut up groupie, when 40 decides to drop dope music again maybe i'll think about buying it. but if hes gonna be on this "tell me when to go" crap, i have better things to do with my $9.99, like buy 2 large pizzas from little caesars.

GROUPIE? I'LL DROWN URE PUNK ASS IN THEM PIZZAS YOU SQUARE BEAR ASS NIGGA, GET THE FUC OUT OF THIS BOARD....TELL ME WHEN TO GO YOU HOE!

COMING IN 2008.

soopa-man

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 04:19:32 PM »
i own all of 40 Water's album except "Breakin News" (which aint worth coppin) all of his albums are West Coast, but how is this a pure West Coast come up with Lil Jon being the biggest push behind this album, dont front he is the major selling point behind this album, because judging by the quality of the music on the album, 40's new musical style is  :-\ its a new flavor that is quite weak...dont care for it at all and its very BAY but its also VERY SOUTH influenced and thats not West Coast at all i usually dont post on all these this aint West Coast, that aint West, and the people posting it, arent from the West themselves just because u from the Bay, dont make it more west for 40 to hook up with Lil Jon, than Game did with 50, Snoop with Neptunes...aint arguing bitchin, but im an E-40 supporter, but not this album, it aint good...im not into the bickering bro, its just the truth...WISH 40 THE FUCKIN BEST WITH THOSE FIRST WEEK #'s Though HE DEserves IT!!!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 04:25:10 PM »
Is Lil Jon on the 1st single? Is 40 screaming BME click? No, he's screaming about the HYPHY movement which PURELY West Coast, the only reason it resembles the South is because of the UPTEMPO feel to it, that is all. Ain't no one throwing bows or getting crunk. You throw bows in the murder capital, you get shot up, simple and plain. Lil jon is helping the distribution of this album and giving it a push, that's why the bay love him so much because he shows the same love back. 50 CENT made THE GAME his puppy, how can you deny this? Non of his singles were "West Coast". There was NO movement for the West. It was all about re-enforcing G Unit's movement. THE GAME realized this but brought it up AFTER he was financially stable. I could go on for days man, don't try it. Just go out this week and support, 40's album is off the hook too.

COMING IN 2008.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »
What does that mean?

It means The GAME's project was a 50 CENT EP, that's what it means. It didn't count, it didn't help the West Coast one bit, all it did was help sign a couple of acts who are being put in an Artist Development stage and will prolly get dropped, why? Because the majors are starting to figure the only reason GAME did what he did was because of 50. This E40 album has an ORIGINAL WEST COAST movement it carries, it has the ability to do what YoungBloodz and all them cats did for the South, then everyone got signed one by one because the majors saw the potential in the appeal they had.

And most mom and pop stores do not Soundscan, by that I mean the underground CD stores around ure neighbourhood.

true, Game's album doesn't have a westcoast sound AT ALL

without all the westcoast name dropping none of would realize he was from the west
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 05:01:21 PM »
I like E40 but I downloaded some of the hyphy music that r-tistic posted in the hookup spot and I'm not feeling it. If this is how his whole album is going to sound, I'm not spending my hard earned cash on it. I'll spend my cash on hip hop music that I feel, regardless of what region it came out of.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 05:06:35 PM »
What does that mean?

true, Game's album doesn't have a westcoast sound AT ALL

without all the westcoast name dropping none of would realize he was from the west

but at the same time, E-40's album isn't that great
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 05:15:30 PM »
LOL At Game's album not being West Coast yet E-40's album is, even though he has lil jon production on it.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 05:40:56 PM »
Well to me....the first half of this album, really the first 11 songs are all West Coast soundin...and then #17 and 20 that Bosko did are also more west coast than anything.

Lil Jon did 3 beats on here that sound NOTHIN like his typical style, and they sound Bay as hell, so it's not like he gave him all crunk beats. However, the other songs Lil Jon did are typical style, even though they are still dope.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 05:42:11 PM »
LOL At Game's album not being West Coast yet E-40's album is, even though he has lil jon production on it.

WHAT? WHAT DOES LIL JON'S PRODUCTION HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT, IT WENT RIGHT PAST URE HEAD. GET OFF THE BOARD.

COMING IN 2008.

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 05:45:23 PM »
the albums horrible.....not one good track....... i definitely aint wastin my money on this shit........ bring back dat mob shit..... studio ton, mike mosley, sam bostic, k-lou n shit.. i'll stick with in a major way & game related over this piece of trash..........
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 05:48:07 PM by LAZEEEEEEEEEEE »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 05:49:34 PM »
I DONT WANT THE WEST COAST TO BE REPRESENT BY THIS FOOL .............