Author Topic: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!  (Read 1630 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 05:51:19 PM »
LOL At Game's album not being West Coast yet E-40's album is, even though he has lil jon production on it.

WHAT? WHAT DOES LIL JON'S PRODUCTION HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT, IT WENT RIGHT PAST URE HEAD. GET OFF THE BOARD.
It's great how you get all emotional on the internet yet tell me to get off the board. Both albums are equally un-west coast. And I find it funny you say this is an original west coast movement when it's so obvious that it's hevily influenced by the south and crunk.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 05:52:37 PM »
He's sold out at hella best buys. Niggas know i coped my shit real nice an early on my way to Club. Tree's in the traffic
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 06:00:12 PM »
It's great how you get all emotional on the internet yet tell me to get off the board. Both albums are equally un-west coast. And I find it funny you say this is an original west coast movement when it's so obvious that it's hevily influenced by the south and crunk.

Ain't no one emotional over nothing, I told you to get off the board because you're making bogus ass statements....and like I said in the other thread:

the bay started this movement all on our own and it involves OUR culture.. I don't see no similarity to the South but the uptempo beats. The South is rural for the most part, it's a whole different environment.... our smallest communities are still Urban, the cultures are much different.

Bottomline, It's like comparing a black gangsta to a mexican cholo just because they wear the similar dickies n chucks. All muthafucaz see is the outside, they have no idea how these 2 come from VERY DIFFERENT cultures!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

herpes

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »
sorry imma pass on the hyphy movement and that noise coming out of the bay area and spend my hard earened money on something else.  I just dont see whats so good about the hyphy music and the bay area movement.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 06:16:13 PM »
go snort some coke with rappin 4-tay you frisco faggot

ABN

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 03:08:04 AM »
the shit´s wickedy wack so i don´t see why anyone should waste their money on some sappy ass wannabe crunk music.

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 03:29:55 AM »
the shit´s wickedy wack so i don´t see why anyone should waste their money on some sappy ass wannabe crunk music.
word

youngmessnucca

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 03:54:36 AM »
you clowns need to stop living in the past, and accept that this is the best push to come outta Cali in 8 years. Oh, that's right, you guys don't really want the West to blow

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 03:57:18 AM »
I'm gonna support it, the album grew on me.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2006, 03:58:20 AM »
you clowns need to stop living in the past, and accept that this is the best push to come outta Cali in 8 years. Oh, that's right, you guys don't really want the West to blow

wait you're saying this is bigger than Dre's 2001?

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2006, 04:09:14 AM »
GET THE FUC OUT OF THIS BOARD....TELL ME WHEN TO GO YOU HOE!

GET OFF THE BOARD.

Sort your fucking attitude out. you don't decide WHAT people should buy or not.. or who CAN and CANT post on this forum.

keep it up and you'll find you're arrogant ass 'off the board'..

Personally i didnt like 40s album.. *carries on bumping the new PUTS*   
Their albums far better than 40s IMO..

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2006, 05:16:02 AM »
Not that it matters much to selling that 100.000, since I don't live in the States, but I'm really not feeling that whole hyphy shit.

And there's no denying that because of Game's album the West got some attention. G-Unit pet project or not, West Coast sound or not. "Compton is where I'm from", dude said. "To my niggaz gettin their hair braided, cornrow'd by L.A. bitch", dude said. Dude repped the West there. And this time people were listening.

I think it's all good if 40 & co manage to do it big with this hyphy thing, but it just ain't for me. Go dumb if you will, but I won't.

So Much Style

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 07:12:34 AM »
lol @ saving the westcoast with buying 1 album! e-40 would be proud
So much style back at it again

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2006, 08:41:51 AM »
Rod I fucks with u and what ure tryin to do

im roundin up my toronto comrades to show 40 love
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 08:49:37 AM »
Man y'all too damm uptight, when I say get off the board I'm just clowning, it's not no arrogance. 90% of bay area CD Stores sold out yesterday, Tower Records in the West Bay sold out before 11am, so did every single Best Buy around the bay. The autograph signing was a fuckin chaos. Shit's looking good, but I don't know how it is in the rest of the nation. They were showing alot of love on 106 & Park, so that's good. It's not about being a fan of E40, you square butts is fans on the stands on a West Coast board and don't even understand what this means. You can't compare it to GaMe's situation. The actual album really grew on me too.. listen to the lyrics, nothing but game.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!