Author Topic: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!  (Read 1621 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 08:56:42 AM »
^ these cats dont understand...i feel what u sayin about this album being more important for the west than faggot ass Games
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 08:57:41 AM »
And why PM me about something stupid like that Overseer. If anyone actually gets off the board because I said so, then good for them, they need to go out there and get some balls.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
And why PM me about something stupid like that Overseer. If anyone actually gets off the board because I said so, then good for them, they need to go out there and get some balls.

I said it in PM _and_ in public because it had to be said. you have an attitude problem.. you're acting no different than the game fans ya'll love to diss. running your mouth and dissing people left right and centre and acting like its your fucking choice what people do IS a problem.

It was a given this would sell in the bay.. if its sells elsewhere _then_ get excited.

Your attitude is actually making people NOT want to listen to this album.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 09:14:18 AM »
Ain't no attitude problem, I am a FAN of GaMe, we watched him come up, was with dood when he was broke sleepin at the studio out here, I wish him success. I'm not going against him, I'm explaining why this project is more important for the West. And I'll tell YOU to get the fuck up outta the board if you called me a groupie too. I'm always on the defense. I didn't make this thread based on attitude. You're just playing daddy and exercising your power control.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
I dunno if we looking too much into it or not, but shit's doing real good. Every Best Buy in Seattle sold out too apparently. Some cat was talking about how he went to 7 stores in New Hampshire out of all areas and they were all sold out. They sold 2,000 at the E40 signing, and there was thousands in the line that didn't even get in because it took like 5 hours and 40 had to bounce.

lol... Seattle:

COMING IN 2008.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2006, 12:04:59 PM »
Damn, those things are flying off the shelves out there huh? Didn't have a clue people were that into the album. Congrats to 40, I guess.

Still doesn't make me wanna get it though. :)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2006, 12:08:46 PM »
No one cares, ain't no one got a gun to your head, I read what you said the 1st time. Your from Finland anyway, so ure sale doesn't count towards the importance of this 1st week sales movement.

COMING IN 2008.

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »
tight.. if it was 9.99 (well equivalent of here.. ) i'd get it in a snap.. cd's drop at 9.99 our money.. which is roughly 20 bucks .. see why we're more choosey? :)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2006, 12:15:10 PM »
"At music retail, this is not a week for the ages, kiddies. Warner Bros. rapper E-40, who presently appears to be the highest-charting debut on next week’s album chart, will probably wind up shy of 100k. That will still probably put it in the Top 5 considering that this is shaping up to be a truly dismal week. In that sense, a #1 bow, though not likely, isn’t out of the question."

DEBUTING AT #1 WILL MEAN MORE THAN 100,000 COPIES NO DOUBT! THERE'S NO OTHER MAJOR RELEASES THIS WEEK DEBUTING, IS THERE?

COMING IN 2008.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2006, 12:17:36 PM »
"At music retail, this is not a week for the ages, kiddies. Warner Bros. rapper E-40, who presently appears to be the highest-charting debut on next week’s album chart, will probably wind up shy of 100k. That will still probably put it in the Top 5 considering that this is shaping up to be a truly dismal week. In that sense, a #1 bow, though not likely, isn’t out of the question."

DEBUTING AT #1 WILL MEAN MORE THAN 100,000 COPIES NO DOUBT! THERE'S NO OTHER MAJOR RELEASES THIS WEEK DEBUTING, IS THERE?
Juvienile's album came out this week at #1. He only sold about 170,000 but he can beat E-40 next week.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2006, 12:18:15 PM »
you clowns need to stop living in the past, and accept that this is the best push to come outta Cali in 8 years. Oh, that's right, you guys don't really want the West to blow

wait you're saying this is bigger than Dre's 2001?

That album had absolutley no impact as far as puttin Cali back in the position that it should have been in and should be today. It's not bigger than 2001 as far as the success that that individual record had, but its bigger in terms of what is being done for the west as a whole. I really dont see why so many folks is hatin this shit so tough. Mad cause it dont sound 15 years old from the gate or some shit. Name anything that ever had any type of lengevity without reinventing itself. The Bay is changing the sound of Cali rap so that we can be succesful again. Some of yall seriously need to get out of the past. The West Coast's 2nd coming is right damn now and the sound id not mobb shit or g funk anymore. This is the next evolution in rap right now, so if you say you love Cali rap you better love the shit outta what we got goin on right now.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2006, 12:21:57 PM »
i got it.. i dont really own any bay shit but i had to support it! im gunna keep it in the car though because it bumps! its 1 of those cds to drive around n bump. but it was all out at target and best buy so i had to go 2 Fred Meyers...

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2006, 12:28:59 PM »
This is the next evolution in rap right now, so if you say you love Cali rap you better love the shit outta what we got goin on right now.

Sorry, but I'ma stick to loving the shit I like listening to.
Still, I hope 40 sells.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2006, 12:29:54 PM »
GO OUT THERE AND BUY A COPY, EVEN IF URE NOT A FAN!!!!!  This isn't a project like THE GAME's was....This is a pure West Coast c

aint nobody gonna buy this shit just cuz some persian big nose mutahfucka like u says to u dumb fag.

E-40s album is the most non westcoast album you could possibly find along with anyting too short has made the past 3 yrs. i'll make sure i don't buy it.

E-40 can sell 2 million its first week and it will do absolutly nothing for the Westcoast because Crunk music is not a representaion of california.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2006, 12:34:24 PM »
you clowns need to stop living in the past, and accept that this is the best push to come outta Cali in 8 years. Oh, that's right, you guys don't really want the West to blow

wait you're saying this is bigger than Dre's 2001?

That album had absolutley no impact as far as puttin Cali back in the position that it should have been in and should be today. It's not bigger than 2001 as far as the success that that individual record had, but its bigger in terms of what is being done for the west as a whole. I really dont see why so many folks is hatin this shit so tough. Mad cause it dont sound 15 years old from the gate or some shit. Name anything that ever had any type of lengevity without reinventing itself. The Bay is changing the sound of Cali rap so that we can be succesful again. Some of yall seriously need to get out of the past. The West Coast's 2nd coming is right damn now and the sound id not mobb shit or g funk anymore. This is the next evolution in rap right now, so if you say you love Cali rap you better love the shit outta what we got goin on right now.

making Dirty South music is not a representation of California. as long as the Bay Area keeps making Dirty South music it will always be hated on and will do nothing for the westcoast.

and smh @ u speaking down on 2001 as if the Bay Area has ever done anything thats on 2001's level.   The worst song on 2001 >>>> The bay area the past 10 yrs.