Author Topic: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!  (Read 1606 times)

kingwell

Re: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE BUYING E-40'S ALBUM THIS WEEK!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2006, 12:16:55 AM »
Well here's my OPINION. e-40's cd is off the chain. These songs remind me of "to tha beat", "uzis, choppers, gats", "dirty deeds" and many other songs he did. I think they r the shit. I'll admit, ballatician sucked, breakin news is ok, but this puts him back on my list. Also, HALF of the lil jon beats on here dont sound like lil jon beats. They sound like hyphy beats. Oh yeah and tone capone is on here. so is bosko. droop-e. and lets not forget rick rock. not west coast?...i don't think so. Pure west coast. Not g-funk...HYPHY!

Thank you. It seems like all the people knockin it just aint payin attention. They just automatically dont want to like it cause they dont like Lil Jon.

I didn't look at the production credits until after I listened to the album.  As far as I knew before, 40 was just on BME, and probably had one or two beata...  So you can't pull that on me.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2006, 01:15:03 AM »
Well here's my OPINION. e-40's cd is off the chain. These songs remind me of "to tha beat", "uzis, choppers, gats", "dirty deeds" and many other songs he did. I think they r the shit. I'll admit, ballatician sucked, breakin news is ok, but this puts him back on my list. Also, HALF of the lil jon beats on here dont sound like lil jon beats. They sound like hyphy beats. Oh yeah and tone capone is on here. so is bosko. droop-e. and lets not forget rick rock. not west coast?...i don't think so. Pure west coast. Not g-funk...HYPHY!

Thank you. It seems like all the people knockin it just aint payin attention. They just automatically dont want to like it cause they dont like Lil Jon.

yup and wen its lil jon...it aint west coast ..its garbage  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2006, 05:18:50 AM »
This is one of those albums I love to bump when I'm making dinner :D

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2006, 05:24:34 AM »
this album isn't good................at all

I'm all for puttin Cali back on the map but this could easily be mistaken for a dirty South album that has rapper from the west on the cover
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2006, 09:27:05 PM »
understand that 40 has to go universal...don't yall get it? He wants to sell in other regions, not just cali. Example: Ice Cube, Amerikkka's Most Wanted, Produced by the bomb squad. It was a classic. SO what you all are telling me is that Amerikkka's Most Wanted was garbage because Dr.Dre or any other west coast producer didn't produce it? come on yall..........support the west...

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2006, 10:09:55 PM »
understand that 40 has to go universal...don't yall get it? He wants to sell in other regions, not just cali. Example: Ice Cube, Amerikkka's Most Wanted, Produced by the bomb squad. It was a classic. SO what you all are telling me is that Amerikkka's Most Wanted was garbage because Dr.Dre or any other west coast producer didn't produce it? come on yall..........support the west...

Amerikkkaz Most Wanted didn't sound too far off from the westcoast. the same can not be said for E-40s album so therefore your opinion holds no merit.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2006, 11:33:31 PM »
damn! i looked at target and circuit city.... no e-40 cd! sold out! but fuck it i'll wait...good 2 c e-40 sellin 8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »
I HEARD THE ALBUM IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN LAS VEGAS, EVEN ALASKA...SOLD THE FUC OUT!!!!

STICKY THIS THREAD....THE MOVEMENT IS VERY MUCH IN PROGRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2006, 01:02:43 PM »
I HEARD THE ALBUM IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN LAS VEGAS, EVEN ALASKA...SOLD THE FUC OUT!!!!

STICKY THIS THREAD....THE MOVEMENT IS VERY MUCH IN PROGRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or the distribution was wack as fuck? think about that!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2006, 01:04:56 PM »
I'll be picking this up but not for a couple months unfortunately. Gotta support 40 but gotta support myself first.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »
yea this thread needs to be stickied, promote e40, help him blow up, which will help bay blow up, which results in the whole westcoast shining!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2006, 02:15:20 PM »
This section already has 7 stickys. I think that's enough.

Suga Foot

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2006, 02:51:39 PM »
I called into the HMV on Robson in Vancouver and they said they only have a couple copies left.  Best Buy on Cambie has none.

Diggfinger

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2006, 02:55:17 PM »
Why wasnt there a post like this when Warren dropped his latest monster record. You people are suckaz..... ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2006, 03:00:29 PM »
Why wasnt there a post like this when Warren dropped his latest monster record. You people are suckaz..... ::)
If you're refering to in the mid nite hour, there were a couple posts about it. But there wasn't any buzz created for the album and even less promo. he didn't even drop a single till after the album dropped.