Author Topic: Damn this girl got caught slippin....  (Read 793 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Damn this girl got caught slippin....
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:18:22 AM »
Miss Deaf Texas struck by train, killed

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) -- The reigning Miss Deaf Texas died after being struck by a train, officials said.

Tara Rose McAvoy, 18, was walking Monday near railroad tracks when she was struck by a Union Pacific train, authorities said.

A witness told Austin television station KTBC the train sounded its horn right up until the accident occurred.

McAvoy, who had been deaf since birth, won the state title in June and represented the state "with dignity and pride," state pageant director Laura Loeb-Hill told The Associated Press via e-mail Monday night.

McAvoy was to represent Texas at the Miss Deaf America pageant this summer, Loeb-Hill said.

McAvoy graduated last year from the Texas School for the Deaf, attended Austin Community College and then started at Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C., in January, but had returned to Texas, Loeb-Hill said.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/14/beauty.queen.death.ap/index.html
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn this girl got caught slippin....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 09:35:28 AM »
why would a deaf person walk next to a railway!

idiot
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

K A I N

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »
Dumbass

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 10:44:22 AM »
was she deaf or something

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 10:44:59 AM »
suicide sold as some other shit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 10:49:53 AM »
damn. kinda tragic. RIP

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 10:53:06 AM »
She still had eye sight and can feel vibration. It was stupidity on her part.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 10:55:28 AM »
NO MORE WAR

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 11:23:29 AM »
That's some shit, it reminds of what happened in my neighbourhood a few years ago. One of the older homies got torn apart by the train because he was walking on the railway with a headphone in his head not hearing the train coming behind him. It was a trip because we always wondered what song he was listerning to before he went.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 11:56:12 AM »
That's some shit, it reminds of what happened in my neighbourhood a few years ago. One of the older homies got torn apart by the train because he was walking on the railway with a headphone in his head not hearing the train coming behind him. It was a trip because we always wondered what song he was listerning to before he went.

sorry but i found the line "wondered wat song he woz listenin to" quite funny!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 12:04:01 PM »

sorry but i found the line "wondered wat song he woz listenin to" quite funny!
Me too. :laugh:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 12:07:34 PM »
What the fuck is someone doing walking along a train track with headphones on? That's even stupider then the deaf girl because he did it out of choice. Was he actually walking ON the tracks? :o Cause if he did that with headphones on I'd expect suicde or murder or something (headphones just being an excuse so people wouldn't know he commited suicide or was murder). :eh:

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 12:09:53 PM »
How could you not hear a train over headphones? Seems impossible.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »
How could you not hear a train over headphones? Seems impossible.

musta been one of those too $hort tracks with all that bass.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 12:43:19 PM »
What the fuck is someone doing walking along a train track with headphones on? That's even stupider then the deaf girl because he did it out of choice. Was he actually walking ON the tracks? :o Cause if he did that with headphones on I'd expect suicde or murder or something (headphones just being an excuse so people wouldn't know he commited suicide or was murder). :eh:

I dunno man, it's a neighbourhood mystery. And when ure in the zone with the headphones, no other sound can really intefere. RIP LIL MIKEY!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!