Author Topic: Damn this girl got caught slippin....  (Read 795 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Damn this girl got caught slippin....
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 10:46:25 PM »
Maybe the samoan crips got em, rod

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 09:24:46 AM »
That's some shit, it reminds of what happened in my neighbourhood a few years ago. One of the older homies got torn apart by the train because he was walking on the railway with a headphone in his head not hearing the train coming behind him. It was a trip because we always wondered what song he was listerning to before he went.

Maybe he thought the sound of an oncoming train was part of the beat or somethin.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eihtball

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 10:02:59 AM »
How could you not hear a train over headphones? Seems impossible.

Yeah, I was bout to say...when I lived in Durham (a few years ago now), I used to go out running every morning in an area where train tracks ran through, and usually, I had my headphones on with the volume turned up pretty high.  I also stayed relatively far from the tracks, but whenever trains came through, I could always hear the sound and feel the ground vibrating well before the train actually came through.  The headphones didn't prevent me from hearing at all.

So I don't see how you can not know when a train's in the area, even with headphones on.  My guess is that this cat Zilla's talking about had been hittin the sherm stick before he went walking on the tracks.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 10:16:23 AM »
How could you not hear a train over headphones? Seems impossible.

Yeah, I was bout to say...when I lived in Durham (a few years ago now), I used to go out running every morning in an area where train tracks ran through, and usually, I had my headphones on with the volume turned up pretty high.  I also stayed relatively far from the tracks, but whenever trains came through, I could always hear the sound and feel the ground vibrating well before the train actually came through.  The headphones didn't prevent me from hearing at all.

So I don't see how you can not know when a train's in the area, even with headphones on.  My guess is that this cat Zilla's talking about had been hittin the sherm stick before he went walking on the tracks.
yeah exactly ...i don't get what rod's sayin,
u can hear the train come through by my house and i always have my ipod on full blast and i'm not even right by the tracks, and even when i'm in my car and got my system on blast u can still feel the ground shake a bit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 11:25:21 AM »
It hit him from the back and he was walking on the tracks....I dunno, don't ask.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2006, 02:58:53 PM »
i have to pass trough railroads everyday and i dont know how someone could get hit unless they get stuck on something
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats