Poll

who's better ?

God
Allah

Author Topic: the poll no-one had the balls to start...  (Read 2487 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: the poll no-one had the balls to start...
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2006, 05:25:06 PM »
and as to ur comment about "the high life"....

the prophet was born without a father (he died before the prophet's birth) and his mother died when he was 6 years old. he lived with his grandfather then with his uncle. the prophet became a merchant and one of his employers (his future wife) was very impressed with him and proposed him to marriage. the prophet did not inherit any money from his grandfather or uncle. so i dont understand where u get this "high life" statement from. the prophet was always regarded as a very honest and trustworthy person. (even before the first revelations at age 40)

fuck man, people all around the world have problems like that.. who gives a shit he is honest and trust worthy, thats what i expect from anyone and myself.

LOL put urself back 1400 years buddy. in the prophet's time, people backstabbed, lied, decevied, to make money and be fat (sounds a bit like today but to an incredibly higher amount)...ppl weren't guided by religion or any morals, this was 1400 YEARS AGO!!!!!

i was simply proving to you that ur statement of "the high life" was entirely false. you blindly hate (the worse kind)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 05:29:47 PM by h cottie »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2006, 05:29:10 PM »
it's completely a waste of my time to try to tell you the true meanings of islam. idk where you get ur information from becaus it's biased and prejudiced. u ask complete idiotic and ignorant questions and then dismiss any responses made by me or other posters that don't share your ignorant point of view.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2006, 08:04:55 PM »
AND WHAT ABOUT MOHAMMEDS ARMY ? and dont you have to support your many wives ? it says you cant have more than 1 wife unless you can support them... Jesus lived in POVERTY, Moses lived in POVERTY, Mohammed in comparison lived the high life.

moses lived in poverty?  lol!
moses mother surrendered him at birth and ultimately he was found and raised by pharoah's family (daughter).  his own mother was brought on to nurse him, thus a blessing to her as well.  moses led a privileged life until he killed a man and was forced to flee to avoid prosecution.

so not only did moses live richly (with pharoah's family), he also was not perfect.  according to the bible even after seeing god's miracles first hand he sinned by striking the rock twice with his staff instead of obeying god's command directly, and thus was punished.

recap:
moses lived richly until commiting murder
moses sinned even after witnessing god's miracles first hand; and even after receiving the ten commandments

abraham also was a rich man, a father that spawned two nations.

jesus is really the anomoly.  god's prophets are typically rich and well taken care of by kings after suffering some small amount of hardship.  if anything muhammad is a throwback prophet to the old days, when god immediately rewards his prophets and followers with reward, and immediately punishes them for disobedience.  a throwback to a time when prophets were less than absolutely perfect.

and let's not forget that the prophet joshua started and led the israelites into all sorts of wars.  seeing as you are protesting muhammad's army.

in order to denounce islam you have to also denounce the old testament in entirety; and ofcourse that represents jesus' own religion.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 08:13:15 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2006, 09:07:20 PM »
^^nice post, props.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2006, 03:44:58 AM »
LOL the prophet's first wife was a very successful business woman. she is the one that proposed to the prophet. he married his other wives after her death. some of the women were recent widows of warriors in battle while others were daughters of his close allies. they all accepted islam and understood that he had a great responsibility.

as to your comment about war. Meccans confiscated and stole all the property the muslims had left in mecca. the muslims owned no land in Medina so they would have to live on charity and whatever wage labor they could find, both of which were in very rare to find. these battles were in self-defense. there are MANY verses in the qu'ran related to warfare. here is an example:

"You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers."

"... if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them"

"You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors"

the prophet also layed down rules for humane warfare (which was unusual in those times)

"You are neither hard-hearted nor of fierce character, nor one who shouts in the markets. You do not return evil for evil, but excuse and forgive"
"Do not kill any old person, any child or any woman"

The Prophet's successor Abu Bakr said:

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone."

pfff that is BULLSHIT. the Koran allows the murders of children, and anyone or anything for that matter... for the means justifies their actions... there are too many examples floating around.

so mohammed wasnt exactly a peaceful man... Jesus had a following of mass proportions, thats the main reason why people were worried... he couldve waged war easy, but nah, just wasnt his or God's style was it ?

you people have to stop making excuses for that book.

WTF are u talkin about bullshit? that is 100% true. it's all in the book if u have the brains to read it for yourself. actually on the other hand, u dont deserve to. u talk all forms of bullshit about my religion, all types of lies and prejudice and i tried to explain to u the true meanings of islam, but u are OBVIOUSLY brainwashed. ur worse than cwalker becaus at least he'll admit he's a racist. you're worse than that, you talk all this bullshit and wen i respond truthfully u automatically dismiss it.

law of ji-had... the Koran allows the murders of children, and anyone or anything for that matter... for the means justifies their actions...

coola

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2006, 03:46:14 AM »
AND WHAT ABOUT MOHAMMEDS ARMY ? and dont you have to support your many wives ? it says you cant have more than 1 wife unless you can support them... Jesus lived in POVERTY, Moses lived in POVERTY, Mohammed in comparison lived the high life.

moses lived in poverty?  lol!
moses mother surrendered him at birth and ultimately he was found and raised by pharoah's family (daughter).  his own mother was brought on to nurse him, thus a blessing to her as well.  moses led a privileged life until he killed a man and was forced to flee to avoid prosecution.

so not only did moses live richly (with pharoah's family), he also was not perfect.  according to the bible even after seeing god's miracles first hand he sinned by striking the rock twice with his staff instead of obeying god's command directly, and thus was punished.

recap:
moses lived richly until commiting murder
moses sinned even after witnessing god's miracles first hand; and even after receiving the ten commandments

abraham also was a rich man, a father that spawned two nations.

jesus is really the anomoly.  god's prophets are typically rich and well taken care of by kings after suffering some small amount of hardship.  if anything muhammad is a throwback prophet to the old days, when god immediately rewards his prophets and followers with reward, and immediately punishes them for disobedience.  a throwback to a time when prophets were less than absolutely perfect.

and let's not forget that the prophet joshua started and led the israelites into all sorts of wars.  seeing as you are protesting muhammad's army.

in order to denounce islam you have to also denounce the old testament in entirety; and ofcourse that represents jesus' own religion.

i'll take that prop back. JESUS AND MOSES LIVED IN POVERTY. thats it, they sacrificed everything for god.

coola

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2006, 06:12:51 AM »

u talk all forms of bullshit about my religion, all types of lies and prejudice and i tried to explain to u the true meanings of islam, but u are OBVIOUSLY brainwashed. ur worse than cwalker becaus at least he'll admit he's a racist. you're worse than that, you talk all this bullshit and wen i respond truthfully u automatically dismiss it.

and i'm not talking bullshit about islam, i am just magnifying the bad that exsists in it, just like you all magnify the bad that exsists in christianity...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2006, 12:51:46 PM »
Hitler was influenced by and got a lot of his ideas from Martin Luther... go figure...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2006, 04:48:42 PM »
lol chief.....i seriously can't believe u still think islam says its okay to kill innocent children, women, and elders. i have shown u proof of quotes from the qu'ran, from the prophet and from his companions, but u choose not to believe it. do u trust wikipedia? caus u can probably find it there too. and btw jihad has 2 meanings.

1) the inner struggle of a person to be a good muslim
2) fighting oppression

i dont see anything bad in islam, yea some people take it out of context but that happens with every religion, u cant make a generalization of a religion just becaus a group of people.

coola

« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2006, 06:47:55 PM »
^ ok then i wont.

regimemob510

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2006, 02:58:01 AM »
if you had really big balls, you would have said:

allah/god vs jesus

kaseem:
arabic christians call jesus "allah"? or "the son of allah"? 

i think you meant to say god/yahweh and not jesus/yahweh.

you wanna start some shit so we can war you fuckin assholes, always trynna start shit.  but when ur put in ur place, u cry like bitches

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2006, 07:54:09 AM »
\you wanna start some shit so we can war you fuckin assholes, always trynna start shit.  but when ur put in ur place, u cry like bitches

what are you trying to say?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2006, 11:16:46 AM »
\you wanna start some shit so we can war you fuckin assholes, always trynna start shit.  but when ur put in ur place, u cry like bitches

what are you trying to say?

the child dont know what hes talkin about im afraid  :-\
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2006, 02:51:47 PM »
To some Allah is God.  You need to re-phrase your question.