Author Topic: Why is ROCCY leaving?  (Read 2963 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Why is ROCCY leaving?
« on: July 06, 2002, 07:24:15 AM »
Is it because u lost in our audio battle badly? I knew u would cry when I win...

Or is it because u like too act like a little girl and cry for every single thing that happens??

Let me tell everyone a story so that you can laugh your asses off at roccy, the girl who takes everything to the heart...

me and roccy were arguing (as usual), and we were cussing eachother out. I was calling him fatass, and he was calling me skinny faggot and shit like that...Than Im like, "I wouldnt be talking about looks if I were you." At this point he started getting all emotinal (I could tell), so he said "If im so ugly how come you never get any girls?" and than I said "Because I always hang out with you and you scare the girls away"...Now of course we both said all these things while we were arguing, and than we became cool again later on...So we appoligized and whatever and we were cool after we said that, and all of a sudden 2 days later roccy was like "I cant hang out with u anymore" I was like "Wtf? I thought we were cool now", and than he's like "Remember that line yesterday, you said I scare all the girls" and he said some really retarded shit. I mean think of it, we were best friends, we hung out like every other day and shit, and because we got in an arguement and I called him ugly and said that he scares girls away, he doesnt wanna hang out with me anymore??...LMAO...Has anyone ever met a bigger bitch that cries all the time like a girl? LMFAO...

Maybe now he needs time too hang out with his dope ass friend "Edwin" aka Mr-Funk-Docc...That fools a gangster, Im telling you, hes a REAL cool guy, and the girls fall for him too...and did I mention? He NEVER lies...*Sarcasm* LMFAO

Maybe thats not the reason hes LEAVING the board...Maybe he wants too see how many people will beg him too stay...Maybe he's just fed up with the beef...

BUUUUT It's most likely because he is a whining little bitch...PeAce and ~One Love to all~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

Re: Why is ROCCY leaving?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2002, 07:41:45 AM »
Yeah me and my mates always used to get into fights like that when we were ten. At the heat of the moment you don't mean what you say most of the time.

Honestly though, you should both grow up alittle.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2002, 07:42:38 AM »
Listen NIK - Im Not Gettin At You, This Is Advice.

Best Friends Argue The Most, The Reason Is Becasue They Can. They Know Each Other So Well They Know How To Hurt Each Other And Thats The Key To An Arguement/Fight.

Maybe, Just Maybe, Your In The Wrong Here. OK You Dont Like The Fact Roccy Gets Upset Over Things You Say Towards Him In The Heat Of An Arguement But Thats Clearly The Way He Is, Everyone Has A Weak Spot And Hurtful Things You Use Against Him In A Fight About His Weight And In Relation To Girls Are Seemingly His.

Im Making An Observation Just From A Board Point Of View, As I Cant Comment On Real Life. You Seem To Trash Roccy At Ever Opportunity, Now Although Roccy Gives It Back And Is Also In The Wrong In Some Cases, Its Still Clear You Do It More Often And Take Advantage Of Situations Wheres He's Left Himself Vulnerable.

Roccy Is, As I Said, Not Innocent In This Cos When He Can - He Retaliates But Clearly He's More Sensitive To What You Throw At Him Than Him At You. Thats A Character Trait, Weve All Got Them And Have To Live With Them.

At The End Of The Day You Two Are Supposed To Be Best Mates And Will Inevitably Argue At Times. But Believe Me When You Two Are 17-18+ Or Possibly Earlier, If Your Still Great Mates You'll Notice A Significant Change In How You Relate To Each. So Go Easy On Roccy NIK, And Vice-Versa.

You Dont Need To Argue On The Board, Do Your Arguing Face To Face So It Can Be Resolved Truthfully Rather Than Thru A Computer.

As I Said Thats All Advice NIK And I Hope You Take It One Board

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2002, 07:43:55 AM »
man your a lil bitch 2 if by doing this if he was ya best frend at one stage

y'all pussy's make me sick

at the end of the say, maybe he might be pissed off at the board and wants to leave or as u said, he may have other reasons but u go on sayin his doin a bitch move by doing this...............but 2 me your just a bigger bitch by tellin everyone this shit about ya so called one time best friend jus cuz u 2 had a arguement.

man if u aint no bitch go sort out ya problem with rocco and get him back on the baord and maybe you'll get mo respect instead of bitchin about it

seeeeeeeen seeeeeeen?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2002, 07:45:14 AM »
^^ that was so nice shit rud i agree with you.. this arguin is stupid

Big BpG

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 07:50:20 AM »
yea, that's foolish shit, friends don't get that deep into arguing... i mean, yall are men, grow up and live life...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2002, 08:22:17 AM »
yea, that's foolish shit, friends don't get that deep into arguing... i mean, yall are men, grow up and live life...

-Big BpG

LMAO, exactly...I didnt even get deep into it, we were just arguing, and we were cool after, and after it was over he was like "Oh yea, Im never hanging out with you again cuz u said im ugly"...He must have gotten really offended that i said hes ugly not too wanna hang out with me anymore...and getting that offended is a lot more commen in girls rather than boys...LoL...

man if u aint no bitch go sort out ya problem with rocco and get him back on the baord and maybe you'll get mo respect instead of bitchin about it

How the fuck am I suppost to sort out my problem with him when he doesnt wanna talk to me or hang with me because I said hes ugly? HuH? Answer that you fuckin faggot ass makin asumptions without knowing shit...PeAcE

bez

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2002, 08:23:54 AM »
having a luvers tiff r we boys

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2002, 08:46:28 AM »
having a luvers tiff r we boys

LMFAO,  AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.  Seriously it seems u diss roccy at every opportunity,  an tha only time he disses u is when u start shit.  Maybe thats why u have no friends

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2002, 08:59:33 AM »

LMFAO,  AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.  Seriously it seems u diss roccy at every opportunity,  an tha only time he disses u is when u start shit.  Maybe thats why u have no friends

LMFAO...Guess whos here...Tom187um aka The Sccit hater...You dont know the story, so shut your big haired, ugly ass, loaner mouth up you dumb shit...And you act like u personally know me sayin "You have no friends"...LMFAO, arent u the one who complains about how your an 18 year old loaner who's never talked too a girl before? LoL, yea, I thought so you big haired gimp...I was expecting  a bunch of hater fags who like roccy too come in hair and say shit, but if you're agreeing with roccy not wanting to hang out with his best friend who he's been hanging out with every week for the past 3 years ONLY because I said "You scare the girls away" than theres something wrong with u too..PeAcE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2002, 09:30:58 AM »

LMFAO...Guess whos here...Tom187um aka The Sccit hater...You dont know the story, so shut your big haired, ugly ass, loaner mouth up you dumb shit...And you act like u personally know me sayin "You have no friends"...LMFAO, arent u the one who complains about how your an 18 year old loaner who's never talked too a girl before? LoL, yea, I thought so you big haired gimp...I was expecting  a bunch of hater fags who like roccy too come in hair and say shit, but if you're agreeing with roccy not wanting to hang out with his best friend who he's been hanging out with every week for the past 3 years ONLY because I said "You scare the girls away" than theres something wrong with u too..PeAcE

gimp,  no,  big haired,  no,  ugly ass ho,  no,  i know there is girls that think im cute,  18,  no.  Sorry NIK guess ur worng,  loaner, yes,  why u ask.  B/C every1 in hicksville is like you NIK,  a spoiled brat u fuckin jew.  U front on tha board like u r cool an have friends, LoL.  Roccy laid down tha real on u.  An i have talked 2 girls even tha one i want 2 get wit unlike U.  AN TALk about ugly u preppy skinny ass jew.  LoL.  Why dont u go fight wit ur mom or have daz come 2 your b-day.  My lil bro could wreck u in a fight.  I want 2 battle u in an audio battle but i have a thing called a life.  I have to work an have other priorities unlike u jew boy who can go 2 his mommy an daddy 4 money,  we feel so bad for tha spoiled jew cuz he fights wit his mommy.  U call pink fat but your an anorexic wigger.  It white boys like u that make me ashamed to listen to rap jew.  cry cry cry bitch bitch bitch,  u know peeps in school steal eliors lunch money,  cuz he goes 2 school wit tha big bad gang bangers or so he says.  NIK u jus jelious that im able to be real an u aint u come on tha board an front like u get laid an have friends cuz no1 knows u here but roccy laid down tha real on u

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2002, 09:43:11 AM »

gimp,  no,  big haired,  no,  ugly ass ho,  no,  i know there is girls that think im cute,  18,  no.  Sorry NIK guess ur worng,  loaner, yes,  why u ask.  B/C every1 in hicksville is like you NIK,  a spoiled brat u fuckin jew.  U front on tha board like u r cool an have friends, LoL.  Roccy laid down tha real on u.  An i have talked 2 girls even tha one i want 2 get wit unlike U.  AN TALk about ugly u preppy skinny ass jew.  LoL.  Why dont u go fight wit ur mom or have daz come 2 your b-day.  My lil bro could wreck u in a fight.  I want 2 battle u in an audio battle but i have a thing called a life.  I have to work an have other priorities unlike u jew boy who can go 2 his mommy an daddy 4 money,  we feel so bad for tha spoiled jew cuz he fights wit his mommy.  U call pink fat but your an anorexic wigger.  It white boys like u that make me ashamed to listen to rap jew.  cry cry cry bitch bitch bitch,  u know peeps in school steal eliors lunch money,  cuz he goes 2 school wit tha big bad gang bangers or so he says.  NIK u jus jelious that im able to be real an u aint u come on tha board an front like u get laid an have friends cuz no1 knows u here but roccy laid down tha real on u

ouch!........

And to NIK... its cool you expose him like that.... no wonder he doesn't hang out with you. And YOUR the one tálking about ROCCY wanting attention with his post? then what the hell are you doing with this post......... ATTENTION!!!!!

bez

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2002, 09:44:42 AM »
Yes but the thing is TOM I have friends in life and good friends, unlike you I dont really care if people dont like me on the Internet becuase thats the key word. INTERNET.  People dont no me personally so I aint really bothered if you think I have no friends because actually I do so the jokes on you.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2002, 09:51:11 AM »
Yes but the thing is TOM I have friends in life and good friends, unlike you I dont really care if people dont like me on the Internet becuase thats the key word. INTERNET.  People dont no me personally so I aint really bothered if you think I have no friends because actually I do so the jokes on you.

i wasnt dissin u,  it was directed towards NIK.  an im sorry for going tha racist route,  but i hate people like NIK,  tha type that try an bring others down b/c of there own insecurities.  it also explains why i am a loaner,  b/c thats 90% of hicksville an i dont want no part of that.  an tha people that r real rather they listen to rap or rock,  whatever im mad cool wit.  

bez

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2002, 09:53:42 AM »

i wasnt dissin u,  it was directed towards NIK.  an im sorry for going tha racist route,  but i hate people like NIK,  tha type that try an bring others down b/c of there own insecurities.  it also explains why i am a loaner,  b/c thats 90% of hicksville an i dont want no part of that.  an tha people that r real rather they listen to rap or rock,  whatever im mad cool wit.  

I got no beef with you and you quoted what I said and started a beef I was just a bit miffed like.  Peace