Author Topic: Why is ROCCY leaving?  (Read 2962 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Why is ROCCY leaving?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2002, 10:00:44 AM »

I got no beef with you and you quoted what I said and started a beef I was just a bit miffed like.  Peace

so where cool right
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2002, 10:07:10 AM »
LMAO@Tom, the guy who comes on here and complains that he has no life everyday...Hahahahahaha...Thats just hillarious to me man... nobody likes u, not even your parents you ugly peice of shit...and you think u have me figured out? U dont know ME or ROCCY AT ALL! you dont know ANYTHING about us you fucking cracker. You only know us by the internet which basically means nothing, which also means you have no right too coment on our REAL lives..it's the fuckin net, get a life white-boy, and quit complaining cuz you want everyone too feel sorry you godamn complainer. Thats why youll never be succesful, youll always be a couch patatoe loser cuz you look at everything negetive, and you think everyone is better than you...And now your jealous of Jews because they are more succesful than you and your hick family, so you try too bring them down...Go complain too somone else...

and by the way, money doesnt solve problems like they show in movies... money makes things worse you godamn hick from hicksville...You think Rich people live happy lives like in the movies or some shit? Get a fuckin life man, Im serious...

And still you havent answered my question...Would you say its right for 2 best friends who have been hangin out forever not too hang out anymore because they got in an arguement and one friend said "You scare girls away" and than the other friend got all extra offended?? Thats what i though...PeAcE!

bez

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2002, 10:13:57 AM »
yer we is cool tom no worries

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2002, 10:17:24 AM »
LMAO@Tom, the guy who comes on here and complains that he has no life everyday...Hahahahahaha...Thats just hillarious to me man... nobody likes u, not even your parents you ugly peice of shit...and you think u have me figured out? U dont know ME or ROCCY AT ALL! you dont know ANYTHING about us you fucking cracker. You only know us by the internet which basically means nothing, which also means you have no right too coment on our REAL lives..it's the fuckin net, get a life white-boy, and quit complaining cuz you want everyone too feel sorry you godamn complainer. Thats why youll never be succesful, youll always be a couch patatoe loser cuz you look at everything negetive, and you think everyone is better than you...And now your jealous of Jews because they are more succesful than you and your hick family, so you try too bring them down...Go complain too somone else...

and by the way, money doesnt solve problems like they show in movies... money makes things worse you godamn hick from hicksville...You think Rich people live happy lives like in the movies or some shit? Get a fuckin life man, Im serious...

And still you havent answered my question...Would you say its right for 2 best friends who have been hangin out forever not too hang out anymore because they got in an arguement and one friend said "You scare girls away" and than the other friend got all extra offended?? Thats what i though...PeAcE!

hahahahahah your funny NIK,  even tho i hate hicksville it aint hicks.  Jus curious,  why do u have to come here an diss ur best friend.  My best friend neil or better know 2 u guys as Kane had a big fight but i didnt come here an diss him,  we made up.  

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2002, 10:23:05 AM »
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

Hold Up.

This Has Turned Into The NIK & TOM Slangin Match.

This Is About Your Friendship With Roccy - NIK I Suggest You Just Read The Earlier Replies And Try To Act Upon Them.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2002, 10:23:58 AM »

hahahahahah your funny NIK,  even tho i hate hicksville it aint hicks.  Jus curious,  why do u have to come here an diss ur best friend.  My best friend neil or better know 2 u guys as Kane had a big fight but i didnt come here an diss him,  we made up.  

If he doesnt wanna be my friend, than I dont have to treat him like a friend...

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2002, 10:25:03 AM »
"LMAO@Tom, the guy who comes on here and complains that he has no life everyday...Hahahahahaha...Thats just hillarious to me man... nobody likes u, not even your parents you ugly peice of shit...and you think u have me figured out? U dont know ME or ROCCY AT ALL! you dont know ANYTHING about us you fucking cracker. You only know us by the internet which basically means nothing, which also means you have no right too coment on our REAL lives"

Oh so thats why you portray ROCCY like this. You write about something thats personal for ROCCY for us to laugh at. Then when we laugh at you then we have no fucking business commenting???? grow up little boy

"it's the fuckin net, get a life white-boy"

comes from the same person who got nearly 8000 posts and who posted how his life was hell when he couldn't go online.

"Thats why youll never be succesful, youll always be a couch patatoe loser cuz you look at everything negetive, and you think everyone is better than you...And now your jealous of Jews because they are more succesful than you and your hick family, so you try too bring them down...Go complain too somone else... "

oh ok... so its ok for you to diss TOM??? let me quote you "U dont know ME or ROCCY AT ALL! you dont know ANYTHING about us you fucking cracker. You only know us by the internet which basically means nothing, which also means you have no right too coment on our REAL lives"......... Enough said???

"and by the way, money doesnt solve problems like they show in movies... money makes things worse you godamn hick from hicksville...You think Rich people live happy lives like in the movies or some shit? Get a fuckin life man, Im serious..."

Yea sure...... im sure that poor people would hate to get some money because their lives would get worse  ::)

2 words for you NIK...... GROW UP!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2002, 10:33:42 AM »
comes from the same person who got nearly 8000 posts and who posted how his life was hell when he couldn't go online.

Yes, I come online to make music, and chat about MUSIC...Not to chat about how shitty my life is, and how I have no friends...Who the hell are u to try an analyze my words anyways?

oh ok... so its ok for you to diss TOM let me quote you

I dissed Tom based on facts that Ive herad from his own mouth...what he did was dis me based upon me having no friends which was an asumption he made up himself...

Yea sure...... im sure that poor people would hate to get some money because their lives would get worse  ::)

I guess you never heard the phrase "Money is the route of all evil"...I guess you dont know what conflict over money is? Yea you dont cuz your a faggot ass peice of shit who comes online too start beefs with people...Get out my fuckin business, get out my fuckin thread...No one invited you in here too start dissing me without a clue of what REALLY happened...

4 words for you Don Faga...Stay out my bussiness

bez

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2002, 10:38:26 AM »
how old are you N.I.K by the way

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2002, 10:40:39 AM »
Who invited me in here??? YOU MADE A FUCKING THREAD DISSING YOUR FRIEND INVITING EVERYONE IN TO LAUGH AT HIM!

anyways im gonna let you win this online fight... cus i don't fight... especially not online with 14 year old kids..

im out

ps... Don faga.... hahahahahaha! thats clever thought of... ::)

someone lock this thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2002, 10:41:32 AM »
how old are you N.I.K by the way

Im 26...

bez

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2002, 10:42:54 AM »
26 dam you shud really grow up dude.  Yer this thread shud be locked right now, nobody has n e thing else to say.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2002, 10:49:27 AM »
LO: ;D ;D ;D im crackin up at all dis online drama

like some1 said up dere a part of roccys personality is takin shit too seriously and gettin mad over that little shit

sccits personality iz to clown otha ppl...thats jus how he is.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2002, 10:53:28 AM »
Y'all should listen to Rud instead of beefing

and lol@Bez's first post in this topic

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2002, 11:05:18 AM »