Author Topic: Why is ROCCY leaving?  (Read 2965 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Why is ROCCY leaving?
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2002, 02:29:52 PM »
NIK dont worry I love you baby

Yo do they have Castros in UK Lez?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2002, 03:02:04 PM »

please stay away...

should take your own advice

min0rity

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2002, 03:35:41 PM »
YO FAGGOT NIK..stop being a racist..you call tom hick cracker, you call me "piece of shit korean"..you make fun of tech's race...WTF?? your insecured ass need to chill....we all know since roccy broke up your only love relationship with you, you are heavily depressed, damn trust me, one day some motherfucker WON'T put up with your shit and is gonna fuck the shit out of you...this is just a little advice...please do not act like how you act in here please for your own sake...and i'm being real..and LMAO @ you saying your not white....

stop being so angry just because you're so lonely you dumb faggot go do something you ACTUALY is good at like sucking a dick,

Doggystylin

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2002, 03:52:42 PM »

Yo do they have Castros in UK Lez?

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2002, 05:25:35 PM »
YO FAGGOT NIK..stop being a racist..you call tom hick cracker, you call me "piece of shit korean"..you make fun of tech's race...WTF?? your insecured ass need to chill....we all know since roccy broke up your only love relationship with you, you are heavily depressed, damn trust me, one day some motherfucker WON'T put up with your shit and is gonna fuck the shit out of you...this is just a little advice...please do not act like how you act in here please for your own sake...and i'm being real..and LMAO @ you saying your not white....

stop being so angry just because you're so lonely you dumb faggot go do something you ACTUALY is good at like sucking a dick,

IM RACIST? First Tom calls me a fuckin Jew, than Tech calls me a white boy, and I respond just as racist as they did too me at first and you say Im racist? You fucking whack ass rapper... I downloaded 2 songs from your album and I fuckin gave up...That shit made my ears drip with blood...I think 1 person from the whole board downloaded it...KVB...People feel bad for you so they say "Oh yea, your shits cool"...You suck ass you peice of shit faggot lame excuse for a rapper...And you say Ill get my ass beat one day? Nobody will ever beat my ass cuz nobody can (well not nobdy, Im smart enough not too fuck with people who can beat my ass)...and I hate when idiots like Minority think Jews and Israelis are the same thing...Jews can be white, black, persian, Israeli or anything for that matter...Israelis can't be fucking white. They're from Israel...a country in the middle east surrounded by Palestine, Jordan, Egypt etc...Therefore they are middleastern not white you stupid bitch...U need a history lessons? Saying Israelis are white is about the same thing as saying Mexicans are white...If you go to Israel, the Jews arent the same as they are in America...They aren't light skinned like the Jews down here..they all are dark skinned and actually look middleastern...Now I can tell you, me and Roccy are both darker than any white person, but the web cams are shitty and make everything lighter, and so I can understand why ya'll would think we "look white"...In real life People always be askin me if Im persian, armenian, or even mexican sometimes and Im like Fuck naah, Im an israeli fo life...If you were smart you'd be able too tell the difference betwen an israeli and a white person...Israelis=Middleastern...But i dont want too get anymore deeper into explaining than I did...Peace

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2002, 06:04:09 PM »

Oh, and Tech...I know your style...Short, hindu, long beard all the way down too the ground, you got one of those huge afgan caps too cover your 99 Foot hair, you cant speak english correctly, and you think your black...I got a lot of those in my school

shutthe fuck up mothafucka and focus yo energy on mixin ma skit

min0rity

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2002, 05:51:55 AM »

IM RACIST? First Tom calls me a fuckin Jew, than Tech calls me a white boy, and I respond just as racist as they did too me at first and you say Im racist? You fucking whack ass rapper... I downloaded 2 songs from your album and I fuckin gave up...That shit made my ears drip with blood...I think 1 person from the whole board downloaded it...KVB...People feel bad for you so they say "Oh yea, your shits cool"...You suck ass you peice of shit faggot lame excuse for a rapper...And you say Ill get my ass beat one day? Nobody will ever beat my ass cuz nobody can (well not nobdy, Im smart enough not too fuck with people who can beat my ass)...and I hate when idiots like Minority think Jews and Israelis are the same thing...Jews can be white, black, persian, Israeli or anything for that matter...Israelis can't be fucking white. They're from Israel...a country in the middle east surrounded by Palestine, Jordan, Egypt etc...Therefore they are middleastern not white you stupid bitch...U need a history lessons? Saying Israelis are white is about the same thing as saying Mexicans are white...If you go to Israel, the Jews arent the same as they are in America...They aren't light skinned like the Jews down here..they all are dark skinned and actually look middleastern...Now I can tell you, me and Roccy are both darker than any white person, but the web cams are shitty and make everything lighter, and so I can understand why ya'll would think we "look white"...In real life People always be askin me if Im persian, armenian, or even mexican sometimes and Im like Fuck naah, Im an israeli fo life...If you were smart you'd be able too tell the difference betwen an israeli and a white person...Israelis=Middleastern...But i dont want too get anymore deeper into explaining than I did...Peace

LOL this is the same fool who sucked my dick and saying oh your album was dope i'll give 4/5 LOL....dude seriously i've never meet anyone so insecured in my life....yo how does it feel to diss me...does it make you feel good?? and why do you go off topic??? r u that stupid?? were talking about you being racist not my album lol...please stay in your special education classes cuz you retarded..i don't really give a fuck about your race and you crack me up with that webcam excuse lol...and LMAO@people asking you if your mexican..they must be blind...and YOU ARE a faggot white jew bitch racist at least towards Asians....cuz i never said anything about your race while you calling me a "piece of shit korean" out of nowhere....go eat a dick

Hittman

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2002, 05:57:18 AM »
That girl in your signature Minority looks real ugly.

Just thought I should let you know  :D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2002, 08:26:51 AM »

i gotta agree.. lol

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2002, 08:36:25 AM »

word,  i thought i was tha only one that thought so,  but tha sky lopez one is nice

bez

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2002, 08:37:08 AM »
agreed

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2002, 08:59:15 AM »

Oh, and Tech...I know your style...Short, hindu, long beard all the way down too the ground, you got one of those huge afgan caps too cover your 99 Foot hair, you cant speak english correctly, and you think your black...I got a lot of those in my school

How to school a subarban white boy Volume 2

1) Im not short, im 6"6 (so check deez nuts Mr. "Baller")

2) Im not Hindu, Im Muslim

3) I dont have a 90 foot beard, I have a goatee though,
perhaps when u're stubbles develop and u start shaving consistently, perhaps then u can grow one too

4) I have a stronger command of the English language than u
I know your own language better than u, plus i speak 2 other languages

5) Im an Afghan, a real man, not  a pussy ass Jew

God damn, NIK, give it up!

Im kickin a dead corpse here
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2006, 10:14:18 AM »
wow.... how times have changed here lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2006, 10:39:51 AM »
Where would WCC be without the muthafuckin' Legend? 8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2006, 11:36:11 AM »
funniest thing in this thread is infinite talking to himself