2 (5.6%)
both about to go multi plat
3 (8.3%)
neither got a buzz
4 (11.1%)
these niggaz is bitches!
7 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: who got the bigger buzz?  (Read 553 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
who got the bigger buzz?
« on: March 16, 2006, 06:16:30 AM »
wat up, this question is not about who u prefer, its just who u think in your honest opinion has the bigger buzz outta the two? if someone would have asked me this question 2 or three months ago i would have said modd deep, but all of a sudden the buzz for busta has gone up like to a whole new level since the remix of touch it dropped, whether u hate the joint or not, that shit is doing its purpose! to me seems like dre got the timing just about right dropping this album in june cuz by then the hype will be bigger cuz touch it remix is just started to blow up and the hype is big and then when dre and busta pass the next single on to radio, buzz will be real big!

by the way off topic, about biggy duets cd, the biggest failure of that cd was timing, that nasty girl joint has a bangin hook and that shit took its time to blow but it did and its killin it in every club out their, those niggaz should have waited a lil longer than released the album........

but delays dont always help sales, they can kill a nigga off to, ask knocturnal, shits  touchy!

anyyo, back to the poll

Don Seer

Re: who got the bigger buzz?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 06:22:11 AM »

neither has much of a buzz to be honest... the only buzz around busta was over that shooting..

Eihtball

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 06:50:01 AM »
the only buzz around busta was over that shooting..

This is the rap world.  That kinda publicity is always a good thing.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 07:05:40 AM »
Dont really know since im not from USA but the people on the forums claim that Busta's hype is getting bigger and bigger...

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 07:23:18 AM »
no buzz.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 08:01:57 AM »
Neither got big media hype, but when you look at channels that's closer to the fans and further away from MTV, I'd say Busta's album is waited on more. Since they dropped that video, the only mention I've seen of Mobb Deep anywhere (besides DubCC) was a comment on how terrible their mixtape cover looked (and terrible it looked indeed).

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 08:02:49 AM »
all i know is that Mobb Deep got pretty much no buzz.

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 08:07:41 AM »
mobb deeps buzz was high when out of control dropped, but that buzz is vading away, same can be said about busta, he had a huge buzz i think with his appearance on the Don't Cha track

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 08:15:53 AM »
The only way for me to judge a buzz is by hearing what songs they play in the clubs. Right now the only song I'm still hearing is that Outta Control Remix. Busta will catch on soon though. Touch It is too damn annoying for it not to be played, lol.

Jakubs

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 11:17:46 PM »
I think Busta takes this poll easily. Although his buzz is starting to fade because (1) he's taking so damn long to release the album and (2) he actually has a single with a video out. Not to mention that hella people are still mad at the fact that Mobb Deep actually signed with G Unit, and as a result are working with 50.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 11:49:01 PM »
If the single with Missy is huge, Busta gonna go 2x platinum, his album is way anticipated , Touch It is in the Billboard top 20 , 1st at BET Countdown and the remix is spreading too. Mobb got no buzz and it's not "Put em..." which gonna help them. They gonna struggle to reach gold, but they probably will with the Unit fanbase  8)

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 12:10:50 AM »
the only way to judge a buzz here is again with the songs being played, that outta control remix is always played by dj's in the clubs etc here, havent heard a busta rhymes song in years
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 06:47:50 AM »
yeah but i think they shouldnt release the second single too soon either since they should let the remix grow and reach its potential first.......plus missy better come good on the second single, her verse sounded worse than a yayo joint

herpes

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 01:31:31 PM »
actually at one point mobb deep had a lot of buzz.  Even with a lot of people complaining about them signing to g-unit thats still creating a buzz b/c it got people talking.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »
ima say busta for now because  his single is out.

damn shame that whole camp has to compete with each other for a release date
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"