Author Topic: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay  (Read 1796 times)

J Bananas

Re: That hyphy shit dont fly in Frisco, only in the East Bay
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 06:36:07 PM »
oh my fault, not just the east bay but the south bay(san jose).  for that dumb beeyatch that said "i just saw somebody ghost riddin...." stop frontin you fake as mark.  you aint from frisco beeyatch, you from the burbs.  and if anyone saw the "MY Block the Bay" San Francisco artists said that they werent making hyphy musik, there shit is more serious stemming from the old days.  im from san francisco, from the excelsior dristcit, and nobody be ghost ridding no ones whip.  the only thing that goes on here is gangbaggin' and smokin some dank.  aint nobody be "ridin the yellow bus."  dont get it twisted, the whole bay aint doin what e-40 be sayin.

haha u got this whole argument from MTV My Block didnt you? where the fuck you live at man? do you listen to rap music?

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 06:37:37 PM »
and ur actin like everybody in the east bay talkin about ridin the yellow bus its a couple rappers and their fans, get off our fuckin dick dude

suckaa free

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 06:45:14 PM »
suck bin ladens dick beeyatch.  im just sayin e-40 is trying to represent the whole bay when the whole bay doesnt do what he be sayin.  i live in frisco beeyatch.  the fuck you stay at, iraq?  beeyatch, i aint hatin the hyphy shit, just stop sayin this is a "bay area movement" when its nothing even like that.  and for the bitch that said "hyphy is like a culture", stop dick riddin e40 and the yellow bus.  this hyphy shit is just a way to get northern cali exposure to the rest of the country.  beeyatch

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »
why do you keep saying beeyatch? this aint 95, wait unless ur from europe then itd make sense. shame on you

suckaa free

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 06:56:57 PM »
beeytach ill keep sayin, because i know its pissin you off.  the reason why i use this word so often is becuase i grew up on too $hort, beeyatch.  those were the good old dayz, that funky bay g-shit.  beeyatch.  does that answer your question, beeeeytach?

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 07:01:18 PM »
lol, just register a new account

suckaa free

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2006, 07:05:13 PM »
ill do that after you stop suckin bin ladens's dick, beeeyatch.  probably suckin it right now, you fucken fag.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2006, 07:07:08 PM »
Sucka free, you dont know what the fuck you're talking about... hyphy been goin on for way longer than your stupid fake wanna-be macaronia bitch ass thinks. Stop frontin you little german hoe, and hop off our dicks just because we are getting more shine than your "frisco g-shit". Oh and by the way... san quinn is on that hyphy shit i met that fool, now shut the fuck up

suckaa free

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2006, 07:11:52 PM »
yea right, you probably met San Quinn right before you sucked his dick, you stupid ass beeyatch.  shut the fuck up you dont know nobody, you just dick riddin on this hyphy shit. 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 07:13:55 PM by suckaa free »

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2006, 07:25:24 PM »
^^^ this guy  :laugh:

kingwell

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2006, 07:39:36 PM »
I'd just like to give a shoutout to CANADA.  HOLLER>

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2006, 07:51:18 PM »
yea right, you probably met San Quinn right before you sucked his dick, you stupid ass beeyatch.  shut the fuck up you dont know nobody, you just dick riddin on this hyphy shit. 
You like talking about dick dont you? And what credibility do you have, bitch?

suckaa free

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2006, 08:03:52 PM »
shit, atleast i dont lie.  if i was a dick ridder i would have said we ghost ride and go dumb in SF.  yo dumb ass aint met or know no one.  you beeyatch ass liar.  thats how my shit is more legit than yours.  sayin san quinn told you that hes cool with the hyphy music.  san quinn dont know you.  you just a dick ridder.  probably san quinn is cool with the hyphy shit, but im sure he didnt tell yo punk ass, beeyatch. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »
Thats kuz he from Castro street, he don't live in the fillmore!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2006, 08:51:32 PM »
this board has become nothing but a hate board. cant believe Seer warns Rodzilla after he tells people to get of the board, but these newbies and this idiot Addicted to Beef bring nothing but negativity to this forum, and still post freely, and turn every discussion into an argument.