Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* - E-40 fea. Kanye West & The Game - "Tell Me When To Go" (REMIX)  (Read 1420 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is the official remix....ripped from the radio....has a few skips in it here and there but the quality is real nice. Real nice remix here! Anyone else heard this? If you want, hit me up on AIM.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
official remix heh? kayne west going hyphy? hard to believe
upload it  here?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
official remix heh? kayne west going hyphy? hard to believe
upload it  here?
Please believe it...E-40 does a whole new verse...whole new ending...talks about how the Bay has been goin dumb wantin Kanye on a track...etc. Hit me up on AIM if you want it.

rik

Yo man this shit is pretty tight takes alot 187! I'm the one u hooke up on aim a couple minutes ago.  8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo man this shit is pretty tight takes alot 187! I'm the one u hooke up on aim a couple minutes ago.  8)
no doubt bro

West Coast Veteran

hxxp://www.zshare.net/audio/e-40_ft_kanye_west_game_-_tell_me_when_to_go_remix_pimpsaucekrew-mp3.html

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
tight.... want better quality version

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kanyes verse sucks, Game sounds really dope.Too bad he had to name drop again...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kanyes shit was weak.. the only thing i liked about it was at the end when he said "im retarded".

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Kanyes verse sucks, Game sounds really dope.Too bad he had to name drop again...
He didn't name drop that much by Game's standards. ;D

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i liked the name dropping

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
MUTHAFUCAZ WENT NUTS LAST NITE WHEN THEY PRIEMIERED KANYE WEST ON THE RE-MIX ON THE RADIO, IT WAS TALKED ABOUT EVERYWHERE ALL DAY, CATS WERE GETTIN OUTTA THEIR CAR ALL OVER THE STREETS BLASTIN THE SHIT, FUC A GREEN LIGHT, THE STREETS WERE STOPPED....SHIT WAS KRAYZIE....WARNER KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING, SHIT IS MAKIN MAJOR NOISE....EVERYBODY ON THE WEST COAST NEEDS TO STAND UP AND CELEBRATE THIS WEEK, THIS IS BIG!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

sounds like this gonna be good.. cant wait to bump it...

btw.. isnt it ironic how from what i saw most people i saw defending 40 were slagging off game of all people.. and now he's got game.. and "mr pop hit" himself kanye on his first remix? as rod said .. clever from 40s/warners side...

Don Seer

damn game killed it..

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

damn game killed it..
Game did the damn thing on the remix.