Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* - E-40 fea. Kanye West & The Game - "Tell Me When To Go" (REMIX)  (Read 1421 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah game was pretty dope. props on the hook up.
couldnt really hear kanye too cleanly

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
damn they should really make a music video for this....it would kill everything out there!!!!!!!

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
apparently 50 made lil jon take game off the remix, and ice cube is going to appear on the official remix now.

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
aaa fuck 50 cent ..so tired of that nigga running around taking shieet...fuck that

Dope song love E-40 hahha great song

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
apparently 50 made lil jon take game off the remix, and ice cube is going to appear on the official remix now.

Wtf are you talking about? Game remix aint official he just adeed himself to the song.

'EclipZe

Wtf are you talking about? Game remix aint official he just adeed himself to the song.

ye but this one with kanye and game is the official one isn't it?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ye but this one with kanye and game is the official one isn't it?

Nah Kanye is, Game verse is just adeed. All the rips say "official remix E40 feat Kanye West - Tell Me When To Go remix

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Homie, atleast LISTEN to the track before saying that lol.

E-40 says "Reeemix... we got E-40, Kanye West and Game"

how is that not official?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Took the words right out of my mouth...this track been blowing up the radio the past few days with both Kanye & Game on it.

rik

It appears that it that it won't be offical Kanye will be on there but game won't instead it's goin to be Ice Cube.

E-Rock also filled us in on some vital info regarding the "Tell Me When To Go" Remix. Although word was given that the followup to the original would feature Game as well as Kanye West, due to some clearance issues with the label, Game won't be appearing on the official remix. So the westside connection vet, Ice Cube is hopping on the remix! Look out for that soon.

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/3173/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 09:46:01 AM by rik »

'EclipZe

^what kind of bullshit is that? well who cares hope ice cube brings a dope verse, and I was just about to say that wtf e-40 screams it himself  ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
thats some real bitch shit if its true about 50 not giving him clearance.....but what can u expect if u got beef with the nigga who makes decisions for you................about game though, who does make the decisions? 50 or dre...or both, i mean if dre says yes can 50 still say no? i wonder the fuck is going down at aftermath, sending a bad image of aftermath

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I know what 40 said but it was said several times even by E40 himself that Game just added himself to the remix...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't care who's on it, it's horrible.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It appears that it that it won't be offical Kanye will be on there but game won't instead it's goin to be Ice Cube.

E-Rock also filled us in on some vital info regarding the "Tell Me When To Go" Remix. Although word was given that the followup to the original would feature Game as well as Kanye West, due to some clearance issues with the label, Game won't be appearing on the official remix. So the westside connection vet, Ice Cube is hopping on the remix! Look out for that soon.

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/3173/

that's what i was saying... e-40 allegedly called game to apologize because 50 convinced lil jon to take game off the remix, and that ice cube was going to be on the "official" remix.  that's what someone i know said before the wcrydaz article was posted.

I know what 40 said but it was said several times even by E40 himself that Game just added himself to the remix...

homie there were two versions... the first was the original song and then game just added himself to make it a remix, and then what was supposed to be the actual remix was released with game, kanye, and e-40.  now, its supposedly going to be cube, kanye, and e-40 without game.