Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* - E-40 fea. Kanye West & The Game - "Tell Me When To Go" (REMIX)  (Read 1422 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It appears that it that it won't be offical Kanye will be on there but game won't instead it's goin to be Ice Cube.

E-Rock also filled us in on some vital info regarding the "Tell Me When To Go" Remix. Although word was given that the followup to the original would feature Game as well as Kanye West, due to some clearance issues with the label, Game won't be appearing on the official remix. So the westside connection vet, Ice Cube is hopping on the remix! Look out for that soon.

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/3173/

that's what i was saying... e-40 allegedly called game to apologize because 50 convinced lil jon to take game off the remix, and that ice cube was going to be on the "official" remix.  that's what someone i know said before the wcrydaz article was posted.

Homie, atleast LISTEN to the track before saying that lol.

E-40 says "Reeemix... we got E-40, Kanye West and Game"

how is that not official?

I know what 40 said but it was said several times even by E40 himself that Game just added himself to the remix...

homie there were two versions... the first was the original song and then game just added himself to make it a remix, and then what was supposed to be the actual remix was released with game, kanye, and e-40.  now, its supposedly going to be cube, kanye, and e-40 without game.

As far as I know there are 3 versions going round the net:
a)remix with Game(Game added himself to the song)
b)official remix with Kanye
c)remix with Kanye and Game(Game added himself to the song)

I doubt that Game would make another verse for this song, especially since this one is dope and fits the beat well...

'EclipZe

It appears that it that it won't be offical Kanye will be on there but game won't instead it's goin to be Ice Cube.

E-Rock also filled us in on some vital info regarding the "Tell Me When To Go" Remix. Although word was given that the followup to the original would feature Game as well as Kanye West, due to some clearance issues with the label, Game won't be appearing on the official remix. So the westside connection vet, Ice Cube is hopping on the remix! Look out for that soon.

that's what i was saying... e-40 allegedly called game to apologize because 50 convinced lil jon to take game off the remix, and that ice cube was going to be on the "official" remix.  that's what someone i know said before the wcrydaz article was posted.

I know what 40 said but it was said several times even by E40 himself that Game just added himself to the remix...

homie there were two versions... the first was the original song and then game just added himself to make it a remix, and then what was supposed to be the actual remix was released with game, kanye, and e-40.  now, its supposedly going to be cube, kanye, and e-40 without game.

I doubt that Game would make another verse for this song, especially since this one is dope and fits the beat well...

nawww C = remix with kanye and game where e-40 even shouts out @ game.

suckaa free

its kind of fucked up how Keak aint on the remix.  i would be mad as fuck at
e-40  becuase he gettin all the fame when Sneak was a part of that song.  Sneak should get some love, maybe only a little bit, but still, some.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nawww C = remix with kanye and game where e-40 even shouts out @ game.

Yeah, I just listened to it again and 40 does shout out Game too. I guess they added Game's self added verse to an official remix.So that kinda makes it an official verse  :D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i can see why 50 didnt let game have his verse though, game killed that shit, outshone kanye, kinda suprised me, but still i guess im the only one who liked the kanye verse to, i thought he rode the beat well, i aint trippin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i can see why 50 didnt let game have his verse though, game killed that shit, outshone kanye, kinda suprised me, but still i guess im the only one who liked the kanye verse to, i thought he rode the beat well, i aint trippin

Its probably becuas the dj screams all over Kanyes verse.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH

How did Games verse not get cleared because of label issues, but Games verse on Scarface's "I Never Snitch" where he takes a shot at 50 got cleared? Am I missing something here?

Bomb-A®

i dont think its that much hard work trying to outshine kanye lyrically...i mean here's a dude who said he was gonna take poetry and rhyming classes to get better at rapping :-X

peace