Justice for all
0 (0%)
I am obsessed with California
9 (34.6%)
It has the most beautiful people in the world
1 (3.8%)
I appreciate a Culture/Technologically advanced society
5 (19.2%)
America is not my favorite nation (just kidding)
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Why is America your favorite nation in the world?  (Read 1114 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Why is America your favorite nation in the world?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 10:19:45 AM »
half these cats dont even know what freedom mean...they think they smoke chronic and than get away with it means its a free country.....any1 on this board who voted needs to get slapped by a hippo dick
You want people to get slapped by a hippo dick? Well we all get turned on in different ways I guess. :P

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 10:24:50 AM »
Because of the Garlic Fries @ Safeco Field

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 10:30:56 AM »
half these cats dont even know what freedom mean...they think they smoke chronic and than get away with it means its a free country.....any1 on this board who voted needs to get slapped by a hippo dick
You want people to get slapped by a hippo dick? Well we all get turned on in different ways I guess. :P

aey dude..im sorry, i coulld'nt guess what wuda turned u on the best...pig's fetus?? i had ta take a wild guess

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 10:36:51 AM »

aey dude..im sorry, i coulld'nt guess what wuda turned u on the best...pig's fetus?? i had ta take a wild guess
I said that you liked people getting slapped by hippo dick because you clearly stated that you wanted it. You guessed that I like pig's fetus because you couldn't come up with a good insult. :laugh:

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 10:43:26 AM »

I said that you liked people getting slapped by hippo dick because you clearly stated that you wanted it. You guessed that I like pig's fetus because you couldn't come up with a good insult. :laugh:

listen up prune...u have no fuckin clue what the fuck ur talkin about...ur just spittin out some random shit that dont make sense...your lost...your lost like a whiteboy tryina find the British embassy in Palestine
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 10:46:09 AM by Black Desert Eagle »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 10:49:43 AM »

listen up prune...u have no fuckin clue what the fuck ur talkin about...ur just spittin out some random shit that dont make sense...your lost...your lost like a whiteboy tryina find the U.S embassy in palestine
Your mad because I "sonned you" <<<< I beilive that's how you say it. You just mad becuase now people know you want to be slapped by hippo dick.

O wait you changed your original post. HAHA

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 10:55:45 AM »
:S okaaaaaaaay...so ur dummy ass was too slow to realize what i said in my changed post ?? u sonned me ? u got a long way to go my boy....keep dreamin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 11:00:54 AM »
10:15:04 AM BDE posted ORIGINAL statement.
10:19:45 AM DNT insults his BDE's post.
10:24:17 AM BDE chages orignal post.

Looks like I got the better of you, BOY. :loser:

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 11:17:18 AM »
never did i bitched about me not changing my post. i aint even trippin nigga-ro.....its ur bitcha ss whose trackin all my movements....aeyy man, i wud really appreciate it if u cud track my toilet movements...kno wht im sayin..a nigga gota know how many times he shittin.........AIIIIIIIIIITE ?? we got a deal?...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 11:24:27 AM »
never did i bitched about me not changing my post. i aint even trippin nigga-ro.....its ur bitcha ss whose trackin all my movements....aeyy man, i wud really appreciate it if u cud track my toilet movements...kno wht im sayin..a nigga gota know how many times he shittin.........AIIIIIIIIIITE ?? we got a deal?...
Again, your just mad cause I sonned you AGAIN. Tracking your moves...being done with relative ease. And now you want me to count how many times you shit? What's the matter? You too stupid to count that high? I guess that's why you can't touch me. And if you think I'm actually putting in much effort to make a good comeback at you: beilive me not much effort is required if you have the brain power to count your own shits.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 01:22:49 PM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 04:19:29 PM »
Cuz I call it home.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 01:32:36 AM »
Again, your just mad cause I sonned you AGAIN. Tracking your moves...being done with relative ease. And now you want me to count how many times you shit? What's the matter? You too stupid to count that high? I guess that's why you can't touch me. And if you think I'm actually putting in much effort to make a good comeback at you: beilive me not much effort is required if you have the brain power to count your own shits.

lol...pussy ass nigga still wildin and throwin shots at somethin he cudnt reach.....pull ur panties up nigga

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 06:19:18 AM »
an american friend of mine moved back to the USA almost 2 years ago and he said it's allright there but there is more 2 do in the netherlands  ;D , and I think we got a better organisation in Netherlands then in USA. BUT in USA u got all the cool stuff u can't get here so...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 09:48:46 AM »
I voted cuz im "obsessed with cali" cuz i lived their for over 7 years....but my favorite nation in the world is Brazil