Author Topic: is selling oil for 70$ a barrel theft ?  (Read 465 times)

coola

is selling oil for 70$ a barrel theft ?
« on: March 17, 2006, 02:52:22 AM »
seeing as it costs 5$ per barrel to extract crude oil ?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: is selling oil for 70$ a barrel theft ?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 05:17:03 AM »
Free market, if we as consumers don't like it we shouldn't buy it. There's plenty of ways to get around.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 10:33:12 AM »

Plenty of ways of getting around? you really don't live in the real world, there are dozens of villages and even smaller places in the area I live in, the nearest bus stop is some ten miles away there is no train station, where is their choice? the same thing is happening in australia, a relative of mine lived in australia he was 50 miles from the nearest bus stop, what was he meant to do, run?????

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 12:27:49 PM »

Plenty of ways of getting around? you really don't live in the real world, there are dozens of villages and even smaller places in the area I live in, the nearest bus stop is some ten miles away there is no train station, where is their choice? the same thing is happening in australia, a relative of mine lived in australia he was 50 miles from the nearest bus stop, what was he meant to do, run?????

If your town is small enough to not have any buses you could likely get around with a bike, or walking. Or you could carpool. Or if you work out of town in a big city you could drive and take transit the rest of the way. Or there's those smart cars. It'll take everyone working together but prices can be driven down. Hell look at how low they are now compared to August. People were starting to find ways to avoid using as much fuel as before so the prices were lowered back down to remain competitive.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 01:14:17 PM »
yes it is. especially when they raise the gas prices b4 those barrels get into the tanks at the gas station

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 01:18:48 PM »
Is it a crime that people pay thousands of dollars for diamonds? Or pay $50 for a dozen roses for a loved one?

Money is just paper and coins. We accept it as currency. If we accept oil at these high prices than we legitimize it. Instead of sighing about gas prices and still filling up twice a week it would be much better to do something about it.

Paris

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 01:53:25 PM »
ppl are too busy smokin bongs and drinkin beers to do anything about it. ppl will bitch forever about things they don't like but wen it comes down to it, they won't do anything about it becaus we're too lazy and too inconsiderate.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 11:31:38 AM »
ok... well lets say you visit some poor persons house... you go into their back yard, and you see an apple tree there, you realise that it has nice apples, and they can be sold... so you tell the house owner you will buy them for 1$ each... then after a while you become dependant on these apples, you need them to thrive, the house owner gets greedy and decides to start selling them for 10$ a pop, and decides to start using the proceeds as a means to destroy the person that made you rich in the first place, out of fear of the person stealing the apple tree because the prices of the apples are so high...

is that wrong ?

coola

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 11:32:33 AM »
Free market, if we as consumers don't like it we shouldn't buy it. There's plenty of ways to get around.

LOL i want to live in your world !!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2006, 11:34:28 AM »
in my opinion its out of my reach , so i just deal with it, i still drive a shitload...

coola

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 11:35:19 AM »
in my opinion its out of my reach , so i just deal with it, i still drive a shitload...

look at the bigger pictue...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »
ok... well lets say you visit some poor persons house... you go into their back yard, and you see an apple tree there, you realise that it has nice apples, and they can be sold... so you tell the house owner you will buy them for 1$ each... then after a while you become dependant on these apples, you need them to thrive, the house owner gets greedy and decides to start selling them for 10$ a pop, and decides to start using the proceeds as a means to destroy the person that made you rich in the first place, out of fear of the person stealing the apple tree because the prices of the apples are so high...

is that wrong ?

I say that there is nothing wrong with that because if someone's stupid enough to pay $10 for an apple they should be sterilized so they can't reproduce.

Paris

coola

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 11:51:22 AM »
^ ok, point taken... do you own a car ?

and what if the person didnt want to have their balls chopped off...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2006, 11:52:44 AM »
I do not own a car.

Paris

coola

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2006, 11:53:03 AM »
^ ok forget that... do you buy food at a supermarket ?