Author Topic: is selling oil for 70$ a barrel theft ?  (Read 480 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: is selling oil for 70$ a barrel theft ?
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2006, 11:54:23 AM »
Yes, I just did today actually.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

coola

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2006, 11:55:08 AM »
^ is the food supplied to the supermarket via donkey back ?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2006, 12:00:18 PM »
^ is the food supplied to the supermarket via donkey back ?

No but it is efficiently done in large loads, they don't send a car full of apples and a car full of oranges. They send fruit TRUCKS. Oil isn't the problem, it's that we're not being efficient with it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

coola

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 12:02:25 PM »
whatever man... good-night.

pS: i still think you deserve to have kids  :D not your fault  ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2006, 12:03:23 PM »
Lol, no response eh. Not surprising, good night to you too.

Paris

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2006, 10:19:19 PM »
ok... well lets say you visit some poor persons house... you go into their back yard, and you see an apple tree there, you realise that it has nice apples, and they can be sold... so you tell the house owner you will buy them for 1$ each... then after a while you become dependant on these apples, you need them to thrive, the house owner gets greedy and decides to start selling them for 10$ a pop, and decides to start using the proceeds as a means to destroy the person that made you rich in the first place, out of fear of the person stealing the apple tree because the prices of the apples are so high...

is that wrong ?

you mean like weed?  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8