Author Topic: The legend has arrived  (Read 1213 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: The legend has arrived
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »
finally another toy soldier yessirr, join mah set homie, Cute Pink Bunnies 187 CMF, FUCK THEM E-G-unit, E-CUZZ AND E-BLOODZ, WE START OUR OWN GANG !
How deep is your set?

we got 300 niggaz reppin teh CPT homeh, 200 from LBC ! chuuch ! and got them connections with them g-unit crips in NYC babeh, and ofc our set in Europe is BIG ! we gots like 2.000 toysoldiers !
LMAO

regimemob510

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 01:00:20 PM »
HAHHA...I take it Muhammad's supposed to be the new heel on the forum. He ain't gonna last no more than 3 and a half minutes, maybe even 'fo.

Dumb eurohonkey doesn't realize who he's talking about. Takes a lot more than some wiggers to make me leave.

Spoken like a true clit. Well if you're planning on sticking around, you might as well spread your cheeks and enjoy the ride, cuz you're fin to get internetially raped on this forum.

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW THAT REGIME MOB IS RUNNIN THIS SHIT, ITS THE MOBB YA BITCH.....  EAST BAY ALL DAY ERRYDAY NIGGA, STEP YA PURPLE GAME UP, GET SOME WHIPS, AND MAKE SURE YO POCKETS AINT TOUCHIN U SUCKASSSS.....   NIGGAS CANT FUCK WITH THE BAY. ..  WEST COAST TILL I DIE BITCHHHH

LOL!
I almost spilled my coffee when I read that..

I will prop you in about a year when I reach the 500 lol.. but so far.. props..  :D

Muhammed

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 04:27:51 PM »
You cocksucking wiggers really need to delete my replies just to step up to me? Sad shit but nothing unexpected from a board of crackers

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 04:29:46 PM »
You cocksucking wiggers really need to delete my replies just to step up to me? Sad shit but nothing unexpected from a board of crackers

who said i was a cocksucking wigger???

who snitched on me??  :o

Muhammed

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 04:33:09 PM »
STFU WIGGER

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 04:35:04 PM »
LMAO @ claiming people deleted yo bitch ass replies. There ain't no G in Muhammed cuz the G ain't in you. Jus wait til I get yo IP homeboy. I'ma rat-tat-tat, send a virus to dat ass.

U best watch yoself too, son. You see most of us like Hopar, Oklin, Ted, Larabee, etc. are all muthafuckin Dons. Youza BG, homie. You ain't shit. We started this message board shit, and this the muthafuckin disses we get?

Muhammed

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 04:35:57 PM »
Nice attempt at using rap slang whiteboy but you just look like a faggot in doing so.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2006, 04:44:52 PM »
1. No one deleted your posts. (dumbass) Check every thread you posted in. Every idiotic comment you made is still there.
2. Sikotic ain't white.
3. You've proved yourself to be an idiot. Just read your posts.
4. Since coming on this forum you've done nothing but talked shit, even when introducing yourself. Looks like your searching for trouble you're too much of a pussy to challende in the real world (beyond a cpu screen and a keyboard).

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2006, 04:48:01 PM »
Look at dis bitch. He wanna talk shit & start somethin', I bring it, and the nigga back out. I smell somethin' fishy and it's Muhammed's stank pussy. Go getcha wash cloth or soak in a tub, mark!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2006, 04:49:50 PM »
1. No one deleted your posts. (dumbass) Check every thread you posted in. Every idiotic comment you made is still there.

yup.. i just checked the "recycle bin".. no deleted posts.. and only i'm able to touch whats in there :)

Muhammed = proven liar in a record time

Muhammed

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2006, 05:00:06 PM »
Look at you honkies dickriding each other. Shit was deleted and the cracker that did it knows he did so there's nothing to prove. Deep down that cracker knows what he did and no matter how many other eurofaggots ride his cock he still knows the truth.

Whiteboys are all the same, scared pink bitches.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2006, 05:11:24 PM »
Look at you honkies dickriding each other. Shit was deleted and the cracker that did it knows he did so there's nothing to prove. Deep down that cracker knows what he did and no matter how many other eurofaggots ride his cock he still knows the truth.

Whiteboys are all the same, scared pink bitches.

LMFAO!!! Nobody deleted your replies. They're not even worth deleting. You say the same thing over and over. You're getting butthurt on a message board, relax. You tryin to steal the homie hempside's persona, but you lack the creativity.

I'm done with the wanna be e-thug shit. You're obviously borderline retarded so I'm through fuckin with ya. I apologize.

Muhammed

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2006, 05:13:14 PM »
One cracker down.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2006, 05:16:59 PM »
lmao............ what a clown

Muhammed

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2006, 05:18:10 PM »
STFU EUROHONKEY

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »
2. Sikotic ain't white.
3. You've proved yourself to be an idiot. Just read your posts.
4. Since coming on this forum you've done nothing but talked shit, even when introducing yourself. Looks like your searching for trouble you're too much of a pussy to challende in the real world (beyond a cpu screen and a keyboard).

5. he aint the one and only Muhammed on this board; my first name is Mohammad as well (just spelt slightly differently)  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Muhammed

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2006, 05:48:13 PM »
Congrats

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2006, 05:48:49 PM »
^^thanks 

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2006, 06:35:49 PM »
lmfao....whats up DT!

Muhammed

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2006, 07:09:00 PM »
Whats up Petey. Good to see a familiar face around this bitch.
ALKN

herpes

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2006, 07:10:34 PM »
ALKN
will u be my friend

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »
Lmao @ this muhammad guy....

Dawg, sikotic is black first and foremost, and he is straight up joking and you're too stupid too realize it. And whats with all the "cracker this" and "cracker that"... did you get raped by a "cracker" when you were young? C'mon, just vent. And don't bother calling me a cracker, cause I'm persian. By the way, you have no credibility to call people e-thugs, if you're on the internet talking shit.

Muhammed

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2006, 07:22:47 PM »
Look back and find where I said "E-thug" you dumb fuck.

Eurotrash left and right.

Muhammed

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2006, 07:23:23 PM »
ALKN
will u be my friend

No.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2006, 07:28:40 PM »
Look back and find where I said "E-thug" you dumb fuck.

Eurotrash left and right.

I live in California...stupid fuck. And I didn't care that much for what you said exactly, e-thug, eurofag, same idea. I bet half the "euro-honkies" here could murder you in real life. But real life... wtf is that? Why do stuff in real life when you can talk shit over the internet!? Yayyyy, I got you figured out