Author Topic: The legend has arrived  (Read 2054 times)

Muhammed

The legend has arrived
« on: March 17, 2006, 05:31:51 PM »
The one and only Muhammed.

Now someone direct me to the netbanging section so I can smash on some of you motherfuckers.

Sikotic™

Re: The legend has arrived
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 05:37:33 PM »
What e-set you from, punk ass bitch?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhammed

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 05:40:45 PM »
What the fuck is an e-set Eurofag?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 05:44:33 PM »
Eurofag? Nigga I'm live and direct straight from Cali. I'm break yo ass off wit deez buckshots in yo hotmail. TREE TOP PIRU ROLLIN 30 HEMPSIDE RIDAHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhammed

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 05:47:20 PM »
Eurohonkies are all the same. I heard legend this place was infected bad but I had to see this shit for myself.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 05:53:20 PM »
NIGGA! I'm Cali-bred homeboy like da cron in mah backyard. You a trick, homeboy. Where yo fag ass from? Them WVRydah bitches? DUBCC crew'll ride on dem marks til dey wheels fall off.

Where you live, dogg? I'll hog tie you n kidnap to bitch. Stick my dick so far in her it'll look like she's throwin' up a portabello mushroom, NAHMEAN????

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! CHUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »
HAHHA...I take it Muhammad's supposed to be the new heel on the forum. He ain't gonna last no more than 3 and a half minutes, maybe even 'fo.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 06:37:41 PM »
hey sik, thats a sweet sig you got there

rik

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 06:58:42 PM »
What e-set you from, punk ass bitch?
LMAO

Muhammed

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 08:16:22 PM »
HAHHA...I take it Muhammad's supposed to be the new heel on the forum. He ain't gonna last no more than 3 and a half minutes, maybe even 'fo.

Dumb eurohonkey doesn't realize who he's talking about. Takes a lot more than some wiggers to make me leave.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 08:35:29 PM »
YEAH! Muhammed is a gangsta!!!! He reps is euro-set all day. Offend him and he just might pull out his gun keyboard and do some damage. don't fuck with him he a real g. Why else would he talk shit on the internet? Yall a bunch of pussy ass mutha fuckaz. He's a cold ass killa. :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface:

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 08:56:15 PM »

Dumb eurohonkey doesn't realize who he's talking about. Takes a lot more than some wiggers to make me leave.

Spoken like a true clit. Well if you're planning on sticking around, you might as well spread your cheeks and enjoy the ride, cuz you're fin to get internetially raped on this forum.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 09:58:13 PM »

someone get this bitch a bar of soap so he can drop it like its hot

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 10:16:40 PM »
yo wats hood my brother/son/cuz, u got som of that funk dizzle, lemme get a sip of that drank u got in ur chalise, oh my fault, i mean pimp cup. church, preach, and tabernackle. :camp:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 10:42:09 PM »
The one and only Muhammed.

Now someone direct me to the netgangbanging section so I can smash on some of you motherfuckers.

PM "Real American" he'll show u wat ur lookin 4  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8