Author Topic: The legend has arrived  (Read 1987 times)

rik

Re: The legend has arrived
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 10:44:03 PM »
The one and only Muhammed.

Now someone direct me to the netgangbanging section so I can smash on some of you motherfuckers.

PM "Real American" he'll show u wat ur lookin 4  ;)
LOL +1

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 10:49:37 PM »
:raisetheroof:....id hook u up with a +1 but that 187 is :scarface:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 10:51:01 PM »
:raisetheroof:....id hook u up with a +1 but that 187 is :scarface:
lol...it's all good

herpes

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 12:11:47 AM »
hello sirs

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2006, 01:24:32 AM »
YEAH! Muhammed is a gangsta!!!! He reps is euro-set all day. Offend him and he just might pull out his gun keyboard and do some damage. don't fuck with him he a real g. Why else would he talk shit on the internet? Yall a bunch of pussy ass mutha fuckaz. He's a cold ass killa. :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface:

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2006, 02:17:02 AM »
That bitch ran with his mouse between his legs. I'ma spam yo ass fool.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2006, 08:37:31 AM »
HAHHA...I take it Muhammad's supposed to be the new heel on the forum. He ain't gonna last no more than 3 and a half minutes, maybe even 'fo.

Dumb eurohonkey doesn't realize who he's talking about. Takes a lot more than some wiggers to make me leave.

Spoken like a true clit. Well if you're planning on sticking around, you might as well spread your cheeks and enjoy the ride, cuz you're fin to get internetially raped on this forum.

LOL!
I almost spilled my coffee when I read that..

I will prop you in about a year when I reach the 500 lol.. but so far.. props..  :D

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2006, 10:01:32 AM »
finally another toy soldier yessirr, join mah set homie, Cute Pink Bunnies 187 CMF, FUCK THEM E-G-unit, E-CUZZ AND E-BLOODZ, WE START OUR OWN GANG !

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
finally another toy soldier yessirr, join mah set homie, Cute Pink Bunnies 187 CMF, FUCK THEM E-G-unit, E-CUZZ AND E-BLOODZ, WE START OUR OWN GANG !
How deep is your set?

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2006, 10:11:56 AM »
How deep is your set?

we got 300 niggaz reppin teh CPT homeh, 200 from LBC ! chuuch ! and got them connections with them g-unit crips in NYC babeh, and ofc our set in Europe is BIG ! we gots like 2.000 toysoldiers !

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 10:51:50 AM »
How deep is your set?

we got 300 niggaz reppin teh CPT homeh, 200 from LBC ! chuuch ! and got them connections with them g-unit crips in NYC babeh, and ofc our set in Europe is BIG ! we gots like 2.000 toysoldiers !
LMAO

regimemob510

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 12:00:20 PM »
HAHHA...I take it Muhammad's supposed to be the new heel on the forum. He ain't gonna last no more than 3 and a half minutes, maybe even 'fo.

Dumb eurohonkey doesn't realize who he's talking about. Takes a lot more than some wiggers to make me leave.

Spoken like a true clit. Well if you're planning on sticking around, you might as well spread your cheeks and enjoy the ride, cuz you're fin to get internetially raped on this forum.

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW THAT REGIME MOB IS RUNNIN THIS SHIT, ITS THE MOBB YA BITCH.....  EAST BAY ALL DAY ERRYDAY NIGGA, STEP YA PURPLE GAME UP, GET SOME WHIPS, AND MAKE SURE YO POCKETS AINT TOUCHIN U SUCKASSSS.....   NIGGAS CANT FUCK WITH THE BAY. ..  WEST COAST TILL I DIE BITCHHHH

LOL!
I almost spilled my coffee when I read that..

I will prop you in about a year when I reach the 500 lol.. but so far.. props..  :D

Muhammed

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 03:27:51 PM »
You cocksucking wiggers really need to delete my replies just to step up to me? Sad shit but nothing unexpected from a board of crackers

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 03:29:46 PM »
You cocksucking wiggers really need to delete my replies just to step up to me? Sad shit but nothing unexpected from a board of crackers

who said i was a cocksucking wigger???

who snitched on me??  :o

Muhammed

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 03:33:09 PM »
STFU WIGGER