Author Topic: The legend has arrived  (Read 1983 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The legend has arrived
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 03:35:04 PM »
LMAO @ claiming people deleted yo bitch ass replies. There ain't no G in Muhammed cuz the G ain't in you. Jus wait til I get yo IP homeboy. I'ma rat-tat-tat, send a virus to dat ass.

U best watch yoself too, son. You see most of us like Hopar, Oklin, Ted, Larabee, etc. are all muthafuckin Dons. Youza BG, homie. You ain't shit. We started this message board shit, and this the muthafuckin disses we get?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhammed

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 03:35:57 PM »
Nice attempt at using rap slang whiteboy but you just look like a faggot in doing so.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2006, 03:44:52 PM »
1. No one deleted your posts. (dumbass) Check every thread you posted in. Every idiotic comment you made is still there.
2. Sikotic ain't white.
3. You've proved yourself to be an idiot. Just read your posts.
4. Since coming on this forum you've done nothing but talked shit, even when introducing yourself. Looks like your searching for trouble you're too much of a pussy to challende in the real world (beyond a cpu screen and a keyboard).

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2006, 03:48:01 PM »
Look at dis bitch. He wanna talk shit & start somethin', I bring it, and the nigga back out. I smell somethin' fishy and it's Muhammed's stank pussy. Go getcha wash cloth or soak in a tub, mark!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2006, 03:49:50 PM »
1. No one deleted your posts. (dumbass) Check every thread you posted in. Every idiotic comment you made is still there.

yup.. i just checked the "recycle bin".. no deleted posts.. and only i'm able to touch whats in there :)

Muhammed = proven liar in a record time

Muhammed

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2006, 04:00:06 PM »
Look at you honkies dickriding each other. Shit was deleted and the cracker that did it knows he did so there's nothing to prove. Deep down that cracker knows what he did and no matter how many other eurofaggots ride his cock he still knows the truth.

Whiteboys are all the same, scared pink bitches.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2006, 04:11:24 PM »
Look at you honkies dickriding each other. Shit was deleted and the cracker that did it knows he did so there's nothing to prove. Deep down that cracker knows what he did and no matter how many other eurofaggots ride his cock he still knows the truth.

Whiteboys are all the same, scared pink bitches.

LMFAO!!! Nobody deleted your replies. They're not even worth deleting. You say the same thing over and over. You're getting butthurt on a message board, relax. You tryin to steal the homie hempside's persona, but you lack the creativity.

I'm done with the wanna be e-thug shit. You're obviously borderline retarded so I'm through fuckin with ya. I apologize.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhammed

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2006, 04:13:14 PM »
One cracker down.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2006, 04:16:59 PM »
lmao............ what a clown

Muhammed

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2006, 04:18:10 PM »
STFU EUROHONKEY

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2006, 04:42:56 PM »
2. Sikotic ain't white.
3. You've proved yourself to be an idiot. Just read your posts.
4. Since coming on this forum you've done nothing but talked shit, even when introducing yourself. Looks like your searching for trouble you're too much of a pussy to challende in the real world (beyond a cpu screen and a keyboard).

5. he aint the one and only Muhammed on this board; my first name is Mohammad as well (just spelt slightly differently)  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Muhammed

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2006, 04:48:13 PM »
Congrats

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2006, 04:48:49 PM »
^^thanks 

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2006, 05:35:49 PM »
lmfao....whats up DT!

Muhammed

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »
Whats up Petey. Good to see a familiar face around this bitch.
ALKN