Author Topic: The legend has arrived  (Read 1981 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The legend has arrived
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2006, 03:41:37 PM »
i missed out on some quality ebangin! someone fill me in wat this jokers been sayin!!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »
i remember this dude mohammed or wtv the fuck he call himself, he was on dpg board and dudes where makings fake pics whit his shit was mad funny, cuz he just looks like sadam and he's 27 or something

and there's nothing wrong with being european, ignore racist people and live your life

You got the place down, but you're wrong on everything else. 24, nobody fucked with my shit. I ran that place and shut it down when it too many honkies showed up. Don't look anything like Saddam, but you're just another bigoted whiteboy from Europe that sees the name Muhammed and assumes Arab.

Get your stereotypes out of your head and you might remember more clearly next time, chump.

nah it's true i kinda remember your ugly face and i'm from canada

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2006, 04:08:55 PM »
i missed out on some quality ebangin! someone fill me in wat this jokers been sayin!!!!

somethin bout everybody being a eurohonkey and a white faggot; and how he'll shut this place down or sumthin
tis a good laugh really; u shud read from beginnin lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2006, 04:14:31 PM »
Faggot Ass Nigga, u a disgrace to that name

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2006, 04:16:00 PM »
Get your stereotypes out of your head and you might remember more clearly next time, chump.

lol, ur callin every1 a "eurohonkey". is that not stereotyping?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Muhammed

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2006, 04:18:55 PM »
All whiteboys are the same. Garbage. If thats a stereotype, I don't give a shit because its the truth.

Muhammed

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2006, 04:19:48 PM »
i remember this dude mohammed or wtv the fuck he call himself, he was on dpg board and dudes where makings fake pics whit his shit was mad funny, cuz he just looks like sadam and he's 27 or something

and there's nothing wrong with being european, ignore racist people and live your life

You got the place down, but you're wrong on everything else. 24, nobody fucked with my shit. I ran that place and shut it down when it too many honkies showed up. Don't look anything like Saddam, but you're just another bigoted whiteboy from Europe that sees the name Muhammed and assumes Arab.

nah it's true i kinda remember your ugly face and i'm from canada

Kind of remember the wigger says, but yet thinks I'm Arab and 27. Couldnt be more far off you dumb cracka.

Muhammed

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »

somethin bout everybody being a eurohonkey and a white faggot; and how he'll shut this place down or sumthin

It's shocking you can read to begin with. Broken english all over that post, nothing new from eurotrash. And you read it wrong anyway, so I think you should head back to the english lessons, euro. That, or stick to your own kind on a Daft Punk forum.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2006, 04:22:06 PM »
:sleep: Your shit's getting boring. How much more attention do you want?

Muhammed

« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2006, 04:28:32 PM »
You're still reading it aren't you honkey? Keep dreaming of being like me  :wavey:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2006, 04:31:28 PM »
You're still reading it aren't you honkey? Keep dreaming of being like me  :wavey:
HAHA. I am glad everday that I have something better to do then make fun of Europeans who haven't done anything to me.

Muhammed

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2006, 04:32:40 PM »
Just being European is reason enough.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2006, 04:32:57 PM »

It's shocking you can read to begin with. Broken english all over that post, nothing new from eurotrash. And you read it wrong anyway, so I think you should head back to the english lessons, euro. That, or stick to your own kind on a Daft Punk forum.

number 1, I'm CANADIAN not european (no offense to the euros though; I've been to europe, some beautiful sight seeing places).

number 2, I don't pay close attention to morons who try saying they'll come on the board and shut people down abd insulting everyone when they don't know shit of what is going on here; you think you're a tough guy by talking trash on the board while holding your dick and typing? you don't impress anybody here buddy. this thread is a joke, a good laugh for people, that's the way everyone looks at it.

number 3, you're insulting me by saying I need english lessons? wow you're definitely a tough guy now....NOT; it just shows how pathetic you really are that you have try insulting me by questioning my grammar.

and finally number 4, if you are going to insult people, don't do it with the current name; it seems you don't know shit about who Muhammad was so don't insult his name with your foolishness. you say you're 24 and yet you're acting like a little punk kid who got his ass-kicked everyday in high-school and now wants to take his anger out on everybody through the internet.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Muhammed

« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2006, 04:34:42 PM »
5. You're white.

Game over.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »
5. You're white.

Game over.

no actually im half-Paki and half-Tanzanian