Author Topic: Chingo Bling Not a Fan Favorite at "Dues" Fest  (Read 227 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chingo Bling Not a Fan Favorite at "Dues" Fest
« on: March 16, 2006, 01:52:57 PM »

Thursday - March 16, 2006
Andres Tardio

Shape Shifter family members 2Mex and Life Rexall have joined forces to become $martyr. The Money Symbol Martyrs have a new album coming out and Life spoke to DX exclusively about their new album.

According to Rexall, the new LP will hit stores April 11.

Blueprint from the Rhymesayers crew also spoke to DX about his future endeavors. He let us know the new Soul Position album, Things Go Better With RJ and Al, will drop April 4. He's also about to hit the road soon.

Chingo Bling who has made several friends in underground and mainstream Hip-Hop circles, had a rough night at the Paid Dues Fest. During the Houston rapper's set, many of the fans began booing furiously. Some fans even threw water bottles at the rapper who's currently getting radio play for his verse on Nelly's Grillz (Remix).

While Bling was not the crowd favor, several of the emcees on the bill supported him.

Murs appeared on stage a couple of times to claim Chingo was his favorite emcee of the moment. Blueprint and Life Rexall showed displeasure at a fellow act being booed off the stage.

”I felt that was wack...Got to say, I was impressed by the way Chingo handled it...He was still humble and walking around talking to the people afterwards and showing his appreciation for the fans that were there to see him.”

”I don't know why Chingo Bling got treated like that other than his music doesn’t match the music of everybody else on the bill. They actually threw shit at him” Blueprint said, who also got booed.

He was not phased by the fans.

”Personally I don't get affected by haters...If 50 dudes booed me and there's 5000 people in there riding with me then the 50 dudes look like haters who had no idea who I was. They can boo until they're blue in the face, but the amount of people singing along to my songs probably made them even more upset. Let 'em keep hatin'. I'll keep killin' shows and making good music for the open-minded people who actually like my shit. I know for a fact that I made a LOT of new fans that night so I feel pretty good about what I did,” he said.

Pres7

• Lil Geezy
Re: Chingo Bling Not a Fan Favorite at "Dues" Fest
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 05:35:47 PM »
LOL I guess he wasnt Chinin like them boys at home Depot

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chingo Bling Not a Fan Favorite at "Dues" Fest
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 05:40:38 PM »
LOL I guess he wasnt Chinin like them boys at home Depot
:D

DAYUM