Author Topic: Mobb Deep ft. 50 Cent - Pearly Gates  (Read 1011 times)

Mr. Humonculous

Re: Mobb Deep ft. 50 Cent - Pearly Gates
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 12:31:10 PM »
who produced gangbang music?

Eihtball

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 12:39:05 PM »

Sounds like a Sha Money XL beat, though I could be wrong.

Jome

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 05:56:05 PM »

Typical Alchemist beat, sounds nothing like Sha Money.

Sound like the track samples some old school melody, with hand drums, sampled woman incorporated in the beat, typical Alchemist, no hardhitting bass, loud horns or whistles like Sha Money usually got.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 09:18:02 PM »
I completley agree with Teflon Tom. 50 Cent cant do anything good according to the dubcc.Poor 50.

Not true. I'm thinkin a lot of DubCC is with me when I say Get Rich or Die Tryin was a dope record. It's just that nowadays Fiddy and the whole G-Unit have become such caricatures of themselves, that they've become ridiculous.

And I can definately feel it like it was said that Mobb is trying to go both ways with the record - both the pop crowd and their original crowd. But they're not getting there, sadly. Their stuff nowadays is decent at best. :-\

Elevz

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 07:59:24 AM »
^^ GRODT was a dope record? That might be a bit too much, but it was decent to say the least. I believe we're all sick of that same old talk for three years straight now though. I quit checking for new G-Unit stuff a long time ago. The tracks I've heard ever since have not been promising at all.

Pearly gates? The hook wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't for 50 singing it. Hav's verse is pretty nice... It's a shame the beat is nothing special, as is 50's verse. At least P outshined him.

rik

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 04:27:53 PM »
hate to say, but this shit sucks.. I'm starting to doubt "Blood money" gonna be anything near a good album.
here's the track:
http://rapidshare.de/files/15838521/10_Pearly_Gates_ft_50_Cent_1.MP3.html
props on the track lets see what they talkin bout

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 10:39:21 PM »
Not that bad a track.  It has a different sound to it.  Typical Mobb though.  Guns, killing, street shit.  50 doesn't do much.  His verse is alright but his hook is terrible.  Havoc spits a pretty nice verse.  Prodigy rhymed once or twice.  Whatever happened to that guy?? 
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"