Author Topic: The Dubcc Forum Is Losing Activity... I Got A Solution...  (Read 440 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Dubcc Forum Is Losing Activity... I Got A Solution...
« on: March 19, 2006, 01:12:27 PM »
This forum is losing some of it's activity.

The Keystyle and Lab forums are nearly paralyzed.  I had a solution, to become a moderator of the keystyle and lab forums and insist on people reviewing two other posts before they start their own.

...what ya'll think we can do to increase activity at the forums?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: The Dubcc Forum Is Losing Activity... I Got A Solution...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »
this is like your fourth post in the past week bitching about being a moderator for keystyle shit, and being in charge of it your way.  see your other threads and quit making these pointless ones.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 01:22:27 PM »
this is like your fourth post in the past week bitching about being a moderator for keystyle shit, and being in charge of it your way.  see your other threads and quit making these pointless ones.

People responded positively to those threads but nothing has been done yet.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 01:30:53 PM »
I offered this solution, and I'm still talking about it because I still haven't recieved any approval or dissaproval of my idea.  So it's still just talk.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 01:36:15 PM »
Wait till Overseer comes online then make all these threads. And PM some of the frequent users of the lab/keystyle and rally your point and ask them to PM Overseer. If there is enough people who feel the same way as you then Seer will probably do something about it.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 01:36:31 PM »
no matter would you do, the keystyle section is more or less dead.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 01:37:29 PM »
What happened to the keystyle section? People use to drop lines on there all the time. How did it become so inactive?

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 01:41:22 PM »
Wait till Overseer comes online then make all these threads. And PM some of the frequent users of the lab/keystyle and rally your point and ask them to PM Overseer. If there is enough people who feel the same way as you then Seer will probably do something about it.

they dont give a fuck...

btw.. some of the response to his post before we "jokes" by people trying to get me to do it after we were joking about this lame idea in the dubcc chat ...

plus infinite spamming 6 sections at once AND PMing me from the get go (wihout waiting for a response from just the pm or whateverr) turned me off the idea instantly.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 01:50:38 PM »
Well if Infinite is the only one that cares let him have his bottle and make him a mod or something. Although 6 mods is probably too much already.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 01:50:56 PM »

they dont give a fuck...

btw.. some of the response to his post before we "jokes" by people trying to get me to do it after we were joking about this lame idea in the dubcc chat ...

plus infinite spamming 6 sections at once AND PMing me from the get go (wihout waiting for a response from just the pm or whateverr) turned me off the idea instantly.

No way, you just denounced the idea cause it was me.  Even though, it would really help the forum.  When I was the moderator of the Battle Board forum a few years ago, it had heavy activity, everyday!  Now you can go a week without a post there!

Your being unfair and denouncing an idea just cause it's me.  Not to mention you made a mistake a year ago and deleted my account because you thought I was posting on two names, when really I had only changed my name.  And still you haven't recredited my account with my old post stats.

I'm only trying to help the forum because I care about hip-hop, keystyling, and the creativity of the people at this forum trying to express themselves.

Your only hurting your own forum if you don't give me a chance.  It wouldn't hurt you anything to just try it for a couple weeks.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 01:59:22 PM »

they dont give a fuck...

No way, you just denounced the idea cause it was me.  Even though, it would really help the forum.  When I was the moderator of the Battle Board forum a few years ago, it had heavy activity, everyday!  Now you can go a week without a post there!

Your being unfair and denouncing an idea just cause it's me.  Not to mention you made a mistake a year ago and deleted my account because you thought I was posting on two names, when really I had only changed my name.  And still you haven't recredited my account with my old post stats.

I'm only trying to help the forum because I care about hip-hop, keystyling, and the creativity of the people at this forum trying to express themselves.

Your only hurting your own forum if you don't give me a chance.  It wouldn't hurt you anything to just try it for a couple weeks.

no offense or anything, but you being the mod wasnt the reason that section was popping off at one time.  Its just the way it was.  A lot that used those 2 sections dont post anymore.  And a lot of us were kids at the time an had the time to write a rhyme or record a verse and post it.  No one has the time no more.

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 09:37:39 PM »

they dont give a fuck...

no offense or anything, but you being the mod wasnt the reason that section was popping off at one time.  Its just the way it was.  A lot that used those 2 sections dont post anymore.  And a lot of us were kids at the time an had the time to write a rhyme or record a verse and post it.  No one has the time no more.

true, funny how all of us grew up and got lives except him lol

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 04:11:36 AM »

Do you even know what it means to "grow up"?  Do you know what it means to be wise?  True wisdom is knowledge + experience.  You have some experience with your background, I will give you that, but you have zero in the knowledge department; so you've failed to mature.

Please explain to me one way in which you have grown up and I haven't?  Because your not involved in hip-hop anymore?  All that proves is that you have little respect for hip-hop culture, for writing, rhyming, and creating.  You probably think that if you listen to Dave Mathews Band or U2 or something that, that means you'll get more respect and be percieved as more mature by the white girls you love so shamelessly. 

Your probably one of those guys that thinks hip-hop was some phase you were into when you were younger.  Now your sticking your nose up in the air, thinking that putting on a pair of blue contacts (trying to be white), straightening our your hair, and wearing some abercrombie and fitch gives you some acceptance into the mainstream.   

What happened to your Brad Pitt name, signature/avatar?  You decided that phase didn't get you any pussy so now your on to a different one?  Why don't you try growing up for real, instead of just being pretentious.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 07:04:52 AM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »

coola

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 05:37:52 AM »
awwww, give him a go... maybe him realising he wont achieve shit with key-style, he'll realise he wont achieve shit with his ignorant preaching...

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 03:35:13 PM »

Do you even know what it means to "grow up"?  Do you know what it means to be wise?  True wisdom is knowledge + experience.  You have some experience with your background, I will give you that, but you have zero in the knowledge department; so you've failed to mature.

Please explain to me one way in which you have grown up and I haven't?  Because your not involved in hip-hop anymore?  All that proves is that you have little respect for hip-hop culture, for writing, rhyming, and creating.  You probably think that if you listen to Dave Mathews Band or U2 or something that, that means you'll get more respect and be percieved as more mature by the white girls you love so shamelessly. 

Your probably one of those guys that thinks hip-hop was some phase you were into when you were younger.  Now your sticking your nose up in the air, thinking that putting on a pair of blue contacts (trying to be white), straightening our your hair, and wearing some abercrombie and fitch gives you some acceptance into the mainstream.   

What happened to your Brad Pitt name, signature/avatar?  You decided that phase didn't get you any pussy so now your on to a different one?  Why don't you try growing up for real, instead of just being pretentious.

lmao the ammount of energy you put into hating me still amazes me, Ive already seen where this leads when i actually try to argue with you so im going to let you have your fun instead of running in circles with you, waste of my time and energy