Author Topic: Afgan May Get Death Sentance for Converting To Christianity  (Read 648 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Afgan May Get Death Sentance for Converting To Christianity
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 11:01:20 PM »
i'm sure the afghan public gives 2 shits about some guy converting to christianity.

The Afghan public might not give 2 shits about some guy converting to Christianity, but they apparently don't give 2 shits about him being hung for it either. Where is the outrage and condemnation from the Muslim world???? Just a few weeks ago, tens of thousands of Muslims were going ape shit over a fucking cartoon. Now this innocent man is going to be slaughtered because he wants to change his religion? Give me a break. And Muslims had the nerve to lecture us about double standards!?!?!?!?!?!?

This proves how backwards Muslims are. Someone needs to step up and save this heroic man from being slaughtered by these Islamic animals....

why dont u step up? becaus you're afraid you will be killed? so would any1 that would stand up. you're seriously retarted walker, if some1 were to stand up for this guy they would be dead b4 the other guy is even convicted. it aint america over there bitchboy, you cant just take a stand against something. THEY WOULD BE KILLED. get that thru ur fuckin head. america hasnt liberated shit, people are still afraid for their lives, people are still being killed for walking down the street in baghdad. as much as you love to believe foxnews, the war has only made things worse.

let me put it to you like this, maybe all this common sense cant get thru ur thickheaded polish pea-brain:

the KKK runs the court system. they are going to put a man to death becaus he is black. if i said, hey KKK, you can't do that, everybody is EQUAL, no matter the race.....what do YOU think would happen to me?

KKK: "oh you're right almighty cottie. we should listen to you. what we are doing is wrong. LET THIS BLACK MAN FREE!"  ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 06:33:17 AM »
i'm sure the afghan public gives 2 shits about some guy converting to christianity.

The Afghan public might not give 2 shits about some guy converting to Christianity, but they apparently don't give 2 shits about him being hung for it either. Where is the outrage and condemnation from the Muslim world???? Just a few weeks ago, tens of thousands of Muslims were going ape shit over a fucking cartoon. Now this innocent man is going to be slaughtered because he wants to change his religion? Give me a break. And Muslims had the nerve to lecture us about double standards!?!?!?!?!?!?

This proves how backwards Muslims are. Someone needs to step up and save this heroic man from being slaughtered by these Islamic animals....

you should really change your alias... coz sometimes you have valid points, but because it's you.... well ... you filthy swine.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 12:55:09 PM »

LMAO... funny how a person goes from being a barbaric savage to an innocent, heroic man... just by converting to your religion...  come on CWalker, he's one of them... one of those dirty cameljockey terrorists... if anyone should be happy about this death sentence, it's you... you racist faggot
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 12:57:19 PM »
cwalker, you're losing this debate. :nahnah:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2006, 06:15:16 PM »
im really glad there is freedom now in afganistan now that the americans saved them from the taliban. perhaps the same thing will be done in iraq? way to finish what u start. sounds like vietnam

freedom in afghanistan ?? u hill billy shit....is there anything u learned from 2000+ deaths of U.S marines in Afghanistan ??

u are dumb. u dont deserve to post anymore. if i relate vietnam to iraq to afganistan and say way to finish what u start does that mean the us 'freed' any of the countries i mentioned? does my post seem serious to u? btw i'm a turk, not a hill billy.