Author Topic: Afgan May Get Death Sentance for Converting To Christianity  (Read 1059 times)

• Lil Geezy
Re: Afgan May Get Death Sentance for Converting To Christianity
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 07:36:35 PM »
im really glad there is freedom now in afganistan now that the americans saved them from the taliban. perhaps the same thing will be done in iraq? way to finish what u start. sounds like vietnam

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2006, 01:58:07 AM »
This just further proves what everyone should've known all along... the goal wasn't to "liberate" Afghanistan (nor Iraq) from anyone or anything.... ultimately it all comes down to money/power (it can be said that these two things go hand in hand or that in this age they're almost synonymous)

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2006, 06:24:00 AM »
im really glad there is freedom now in afganistan now that the americans saved them from the taliban. perhaps the same thing will be done in iraq? way to finish what u start. sounds like vietnam

freedom in afghanistan ?? u hill billy shit....is there anything u learned from 2000+ deaths of U.S marines in Afghanistan ??

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 06:27:24 AM »
Plain and simple, they are barbaric.

They have to make rules preventing people from converting to other religions because they know Christianity is superior.

^^ all that  comin out of a  pruneheaded-male-ass-sniffin  polish pig..... calling himself Real American....WOW

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 06:39:43 AM »
These Muslims are implementing a law that does not come from Allah.  Infact, the functions of Shariah law were not worked out until nearly 200 years after the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had died.  Most of Shariah law is taken from heresay and traditions surrounding the Prophet Muhammad, his companions, and the leaders that followed him.  

(One of the issues that developed in the governments of the Amirs that followed Muhammad, was in the collecting of religious tax (zakat).  There where many amongst the population who were abondoning their duty to pay the religious tax to the Amir, and they would keep changing their religion to avoid payment.)

Allah has addressed us clearly in the Qu'ran concerning the issue of freedom of religion.  You will not find any verse that sanctions the killing of an apostate.  Why not go straight to the source, and let Allah's words stand on their own...

Qu'ran On Freedom Of Religion-

2:256- There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

4:90- Exempted are those who join people with whom you have signed a peace treaty, and those who come to you wishing not to fight you, nor fight their relatives. Had GOD willed, He could have permitted them to fight against you. Therefore, if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them.

4:137- Those who believe, then disbelieve, then again believe, then disbelieve and then increase in disbelief, Allah will never forgive them nor will He guide them to the right way. (4:137)

10:99- Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers?

18:29- Proclaim: "This is the truth from your Lord," then whoever wills let him believe, and whoever wills let him disbelieve...

« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 09:56:21 AM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 06:57:10 AM »

money >> politics >> religion.

^^Not true.  This shows that you have made money your God in placing it at the highest end of the spectrum.

Allah is the most high, he is the first and the last, and there is no might or no power but his.  Whatever happens in this Earth was his will.  If you gathered up the whole world to do harm to somebody you could only afflict them with something Allah had already perscribed for them, likewise, if you gathered up the whole world to do benefit to someone, you could only give them benefit with something Allah had already willed for them.

Allah is more powerful than money.  You could buy a billion dollar mansion and spend millions of dollars on security for your mansion, and buy your own island away from all the crime and injustice in the world...--- and still you could not protect yourself from the depression of the mind, nor does wealth protect you from a disease afflicting your heart.

Allah is the most powerful.  Nothing more powerful than Allah.  You've seen mankind cause the greatest destruction in the bombing of Japan.  However, that bombing only occured with the permission of Allah, and still Allah is the greatest destroyer, the destruction of the tsunami caused greater destruction in only minutes time.  You could buy your own island but still you would have to plead to Allah to protect you and not destroy your island by hurricane or by a tsunami.

Money is created by tree's.  Long ago, people used to worship tree's.  Ever heard the saying "knock on wood"?   That's from old times when people used to worship tree's.  Nowadays, the take a tree and make paper money out of it, and you worship it.  It's the same thing just in another form.

Allah is the one who created everything in this life, no Creator but Allah.  He created the tree's that have been used as a means to make paper money.  Allah is the source of ones intellect, that has been used to create a paper money system.  Allah is the Lord of All the Systems of Knowledge.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 07:47:19 AM »
so basically ur saying allah hates muslims and is punishing them. earthquake in bam, iran. tsunami. earthquake in kashmire. and bunch of crazy mutherfuckers blowing themselves up throughout the middle east.................

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 07:50:06 AM »

money >> politics >> religion.

^^Not true.  This shows that you have made money your God in placing it at the highest end of the spectrum.

so not true... money and power corrupts.. muslim or not.  take note of the words i put it bold above that.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »
i'm sure the afghan public gives 2 shits about some guy converting to christianity.

The Afghan public might not give 2 shits about some guy converting to Christianity, but they apparently don't give 2 shits about him being hung for it either. Where is the outrage and condemnation from the Muslim world???? Just a few weeks ago, tens of thousands of Muslims were going ape shit over a fucking cartoon. Now this innocent man is going to be slaughtered because he wants to change his religion? Give me a break. And Muslims had the nerve to lecture us about double standards!?!?!?!?!?!?

This proves how backwards Muslims are. Someone needs to step up and save this heroic man from being slaughtered by these Islamic animals....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 05:32:24 PM »
Allah is the most high, he is the first and the last, and there is no might or no power but his.  Whatever happens in this Earth was his will.  If you gathered up the whole world to do harm to somebody you could only afflict them with something Allah had already perscribed for them...
It's beliefs like this that make muslims (and any religon for that matter) bomb, kill and terrorize in the name of theirreligons. People will suicide bomb and say "all this harm among non muslims is the will of allah, therefore I can do it."

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 10:01:20 PM »
i'm sure the afghan public gives 2 shits about some guy converting to christianity.

The Afghan public might not give 2 shits about some guy converting to Christianity, but they apparently don't give 2 shits about him being hung for it either. Where is the outrage and condemnation from the Muslim world???? Just a few weeks ago, tens of thousands of Muslims were going ape shit over a fucking cartoon. Now this innocent man is going to be slaughtered because he wants to change his religion? Give me a break. And Muslims had the nerve to lecture us about double standards!?!?!?!?!?!?

This proves how backwards Muslims are. Someone needs to step up and save this heroic man from being slaughtered by these Islamic animals....

why dont u step up? becaus you're afraid you will be killed? so would any1 that would stand up. you're seriously retarted walker, if some1 were to stand up for this guy they would be dead b4 the other guy is even convicted. it aint america over there bitchboy, you cant just take a stand against something. THEY WOULD BE KILLED. get that thru ur fuckin head. america hasnt liberated shit, people are still afraid for their lives, people are still being killed for walking down the street in baghdad. as much as you love to believe foxnews, the war has only made things worse.

let me put it to you like this, maybe all this common sense cant get thru ur thickheaded polish pea-brain:

the KKK runs the court system. they are going to put a man to death becaus he is black. if i said, hey KKK, you can't do that, everybody is EQUAL, no matter the race.....what do YOU think would happen to me?

KKK: "oh you're right almighty cottie. we should listen to you. what we are doing is wrong. LET THIS BLACK MAN FREE!"  ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 05:33:17 AM »

you should really change your alias... coz sometimes you have valid points, but because it's you.... well ... you filthy swine.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 11:55:09 AM »

LMAO... funny how a person goes from being a barbaric savage to an innocent, heroic man... just by converting to your religion...  come on CWalker, he's one of them... one of those dirty cameljockey terrorists... if anyone should be happy about this death sentence, it's you... you racist faggot
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 11:57:19 AM »
cwalker, you're losing this debate. :nahnah:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »

freedom in afghanistan ?? u hill billy shit....is there anything u learned from 2000+ deaths of U.S marines in Afghanistan ??

u are dumb. u dont deserve to post anymore. if i relate vietnam to iraq to afganistan and say way to finish what u start does that mean the us 'freed' any of the countries i mentioned? does my post seem serious to u? btw i'm a turk, not a hill billy.