Author Topic: Albums That Have Come Out In 2006  (Read 1421 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Albums That Have Come Out In 2006
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 09:28:08 PM »
San Quinn- The rock pressure creates diamonds
E40- My Ghetto Report Card

lol at pressure "creates" diamonds lol dumbass pressures makes diamonds...btw this was probably the most solid release rap wise this year, along with 40. I say this becuase ghost aint out yet...i dont know much about cunnylinguists but ive heard good things

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 09:34:06 PM »
2006 is trash. That's why there's still albums from 05 selling good.
We're still in the 1st quarter.
That means more bullshit to come.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

davida.b.

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 09:37:09 PM »
M-1's album, Confidential, is a good one too. Surprised you guys haven't mentioned that yet

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 09:46:42 PM »
M-1's album, Confidential, is a good one too. Surprised you guys haven't mentioned that yet

I didn't even know it was out. Thats the dude from dead prez right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2006, 09:52:06 PM »
Aceyalone and RJD2 - Magnificient City

theres a new cunninlynguists out? what is it called?

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 11:10:25 PM »
This is the most annoying 1st quarter since.......... 4EVER. Outside the Killah album, pushs back dominate the year so far  :grumpy: :sign_werd:

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 03:57:44 AM »

Cunninlynguists - A Piece Of Strange

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 05:38:01 AM »

Cunninlynguists - A Piece Of Strange

oh i thought that one was from 2005?

or wait.. it leaked in dec. and got released in jan... thats why  ;D
well then theres 2 dope releases this year so far

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2006, 06:32:17 AM »
2006 looks pretty good on the horizon for me. New Chili Peppers (double album), new Pearl Jam, new Springsteen, new Velevet Revolver, and Jack White's new band The Raconteurs will all have albums coming out between April and May.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 08:24:29 AM »
2006 is trash. That's why there's still albums from 05 selling good.
We're still in the 1st quarter.
That means more bullshit to come.

The glass is half empy, huh Sic?

Just playin'. But the first quarter is always slow with releases, in music, movies, video games... You name it. It picks up in the spring, summer is blockbuster time, then it slows down again, then picks up towards Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's just how it is.

There's usually only a few good releases per year nowadays anyway. Busta should come with a decent album, and so should Game.

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 08:34:22 AM »
when's cube's new album gonna drop?

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 09:01:12 AM »
Wait, wait, wait... Personally, I've been thinking 2006 has been excellent so far, compared to other years.

Army of the Pharaos - The Torture Papers
this is straight HEAT, I know for a fact you will like this Knuckles. I remember you recommending the Chief Kamachi & The Juju Mob album to everyone last year... Well, this is just that and more. Same dudes, larger clique (Apathy, Celph Titled and them joined in)... At times lacking a little depth, but it really is good hiphop.

Ghostface - Fishscale
What can I say... This has to be one of Ghost's best albums.

Murs & 9th Wonder - Murray's revenge
Decent, to say the least. Replay value isn't all that, but it's a nice album.

Aceyalone & RJD2 - Magnificent city
Somewhat disappointing but still not bad.

I have yet to check out the new Cunning & Dilated albums though...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 11:14:13 AM »
Forgot about it in the previous post - Tha Liks new record came out this year. That shit was decent.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 12:13:10 PM »
2006 looks pretty good on the horizon for me. New Chili Peppers (double album), new Pearl Jam, new Springsteen, new Velevet Revolver, and Jack White's new band The Raconteurs will all have albums coming out between April and May.
yea i really wana  check out that peppers album, have anything leaked from it? wen was their last album?? and with jack whites new band, u heard any songs yet? i found out about it last week, and ive been wanting to hear

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 12:45:07 PM »
yea i really wana  check out that peppers album, have anything leaked from it? wen was their last album?? and with jack whites new band, u heard any songs yet? i found out about it last week, and ive been wanting to hear

I haven't heard any leaks, just rumoured songs. It's supposedly their hardest rocking album and Frusciante plays bigger role, which is great because judging by his 6 solo albums released in 6 months last year he has a lot to offer. It's a double album with a rumoured 3 discas a bonus disc. Originally the Peppers were going to release 3 albums each 6 months apart but decided to take either the first 2 and make a double or the best tracks of all three and shorten it to 2. Either way the songs left out of this project may show up as a bonus. Their last album was By The Way and it was amazing. It came out in the summer of 2002. Unfortunately thanks to poor promotion and odd choices for videos it didn't sell all that well, given the quality of the music. It went platinum after a month and then seemed to disappear. Not sure why.

As for White's new band; I've heard the single and the B side for the upcoming from The Raconteurs. They are nice songs but didn't blow me away but grow with each listen, however I feel they were more of a tease and still expect great things from the album. It's Jack White on guitar and vocals with Brendan Bensen (indie rock guy) on guitar and vocals as well and they co-wrote each song belding both styles (from what I've heard). Alongside them are Patrick Keeler and Jack Lawrence; bassist and drummer from The Greenhornes (great indie rock band). Hopefully it'll help both Bensen and The Greenhornes in the public eye and make Jack White bigger but who knows. The album is called Broken Boy Soldiers and is out on May 15th or 16th.

(Here's the website. It's certainly different, but good)

http://www.theraconteurs.com/

P.S. Did you get my PM on Dion and the Belmonts?