8 (36.4%)
cool nigger
2 (9.1%)
Janal
3 (13.6%)
other
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Muhammed  (Read 815 times)

mauzip

Muhammed
« on: March 20, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »
  :banana_cow:

Muhammed

Re: Muhammed
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 04:29:37 PM »
Unlike you honkies, I've been vouched for numerous times and got nothing to hide. Keep wishing whiteboys, but Im the real deal and you'll never be on my level.

Muhammed

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 04:30:55 PM »
and I like how you let the word "nigger" slide right out of your racist mind without a second thought. That shit is ingrained in your heads and you dont even know it.

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 04:32:34 PM »
fuck you nigger.

Muhammed

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 04:33:48 PM »
lol, let it all out whiteboys, but you're just proving my point. I love how you racist wiggers are on a website praising black music and culture.

You dont see me on some eurotrash heavy metal forum. I know my people and not confused about it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 04:35:05 PM »
and I like how you let the word "nigger" slide right out of your racist mind without a second thought. That shit is ingrained in your heads and you dont even know it.

It's shocking you can read to begin with. Broken english all over that post, nothing new from eurotrash. And you read it wrong anyway, so I think you should head back to the english lessons, euro. That, or stick to your own kind on a Daft Punk forum.
But calling people Eurotrash is okay?

Muhammed

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 04:37:55 PM »
It sure is, honkey.

I don't have any illusions or hide the fact I hate white people. But again, you don't see me on a eurotrash forum talking about white music with whiteboys.

See the contradiction in your confused lives?

Throwback

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »
lol, you are one racist nigger.

Muhammed

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 04:41:22 PM »
I never said I wasn't. But I'm not confused about my identity like you crackers, praising black folk in your sigs but then saying "nigger" on every turn.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 04:41:55 PM »
The word "Nigger" in and of itself is not racist.  Its the context in which it's used.  There are no evil words, just evil thoughts.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 04:42:53 PM »
It sure is, honkey.

I don't have any illusions or hide the fact I hate white people. But again, you don't see me on a eurotrash forum talking about white music with whiteboys.

I'm not white and I do not hate white people. So there is no contradiction in me. If I was white like 90% of the people on this forum are, it dosen't matter because most of them don't hate white people either. You just assume they do, just like you assume they are all from Europe. Prove to me that they hate black people and maybe you will have some dignity in you.

Muhammed

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 04:43:17 PM »
 ::)

Keep telling yourself that whiteboy. But say it to a black face in any context and you'd be out cold in a second.

Muhammed

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 04:44:16 PM »
It sure is, honkey.

I'm not white and I do not hate white people. So there is no contradiction in me. If I was white like 90% of the people on this forum are, it dosen't matter because most of them don't hate white people either. You just assume they do, just like you assume they are all from Europe. Prove to me that they hate black people and maybe you will have some dignity in you.

I guess you're blind to the liberal use of the word "nigger" around this place. That's proof enough. But if it don't bother you, you're white.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2006, 04:44:50 PM »
::)

Keep telling yourself that whiteboy. But say it to a black face in any context and you'd be out cold in a second.

And you keep being ignorant.  Good luck in life!

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 04:46:28 PM »
i hate people in general. so i hate white people AND black people too. *color me confused*