8 (36.4%)
cool nigger
2 (9.1%)
Janal
3 (13.6%)
other
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Muhammed  (Read 814 times)

Muhammed

Re: Muhammed
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 11:29:14 PM »
Well, you'd be wrong. Once again, unlike you crackers, I'm known personally. I have nothing to be ashamed of, and fuck white people.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 11:41:04 PM »
And this is a hiphop sit?as a black man,the way you (white dudes)on here throwing the nigga word around, is very offensive to me....And its no secrect on my stance when it comes to that....yall all know...so please,ease up on the nigga,nigger gas.ya,boi(KING HEMP)....................ps.YESMAN!!I see ya, you muthafucking fool!!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Muhammed

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 12:14:01 AM »
It's their true nature. All you got to do is provoke a honkey and they'll let loose with their undying hatred for all things non-white.

Just the way white people are, always have been, always will be.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 12:29:50 AM »
awwww ima miss that racist

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 12:36:48 AM »
You fight like this....... :catfight:

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2006, 01:24:31 AM »
all i know is the mothafucka who started this poll is a formerly accused homosexual who fantasizes T.Q in lord knows how many ways.

wht the fuck is up with these wiggers throwin the N bomb ?? overseer u can see just 1 man bustin out on white people but u cant see so many wiggers droppin the N bomb ??? wht that fuck is up with that shit...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2006, 01:32:40 AM »
all i know is the mothafucka who started this poll is a formerly accused homosexual who fantasizes T.Q in lord knows how many ways.

wht the fuck is up with these wiggers throwin the N bomb ?? overseer u can see just 1 man bustin out on white people but u cant see so many wiggers droppin the N bomb ??? wht that fuck is up with that shit...
ur just jelouse that bigfoot has a bigger dick then u

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 01:34:58 AM »

black power bitch

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2006, 01:46:06 AM »

WTF >?!?!?! wht the fuck r u talkin about...in every thread u have a post....no matter how hard u tried but no1 ever gave a damn about what u said .....u kno why ?? kaz ur a fukin fag......u cant even speak proper english....u prolly aint even from Cali...even if u r...who the fuck let u in here ?? u cant speak english properly.......u look like a moron....and above all that ur just a fag...a plain simple fag...but a fag nonetheless

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 01:49:12 AM »

black power bitch

Is that what TQ told u when he was taking off ur panties ?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 01:52:58 AM »
Mayne ive been trying to fight that shit for the longest.and im the nigga(over,seer)  banned over some bullshit....He try to come off cool,but he a busta.....yeah,and i agree with you 110%....wiggers on here throw that N word around to freely.and white folks wonder why,I hearts wont let us forget.

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 02:00:43 AM »

black power bitch

Is that what TQ told u when he was taking off ur panties ?

ROFLMAO!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 02:13:07 AM »

WTF >?!?!?! wht the fuck r u talkin about...in every thread u have a post....no matter how hard u tried but no1 ever gave a damn about what u said .....u kno why ?? kaz ur a fukin fag......u cant even speak proper english....u prolly aint even from Cali...even if u r...who the fuck let u in here ?? u cant speak english properly.......u look like a moron....and above all that ur just a fag...a plain simple fag...but a fag nonetheless
You have got to be kidding me... Im the one that cannot type in proper english yet i bet you 20 bux you cant read what the fuck you said youself.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2006, 02:18:01 AM »

You have got to be kidding me... Im the one that cannot type in proper english yet i bet you 20 bux you cant read what the fuck you said youself.

20 bucks ??? eeeeeeeep.....you lost....now i will double that 20 into a 40 if you can explain me what i just said.

Sauce-Head

• Lil Geezy
  • Orange County
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2006, 02:22:52 AM »

20 bucks ??? eeeeeeeep.....you lost....now i will double that 20 into a 40 if you can explain me what i just said.

LOLLLL!!!! ur too much man...lol...