8 (36.4%)
cool nigger
2 (9.1%)
Janal
3 (13.6%)
other
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Muhammed  (Read 812 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Muhammed
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2006, 02:28:00 AM »
all i know is the mothafucka who started this poll is a formerly accused homosexual who fantasizes T.Q in lord knows how many ways.

wht the fuck is up with these wiggers throwin the N bomb ?? overseer u can see just 1 man bustin out on white people but u cant see so many wiggers droppin the N bomb ??? wht that fuck is up with that shit...
ur just jelouse that bigfoot has a bigger dick then u

WTF >?!?!?! wht the fuck r u talkin about...in every thread u have a post....no matter how hard u tried but no1 ever gave a damn about what u said .....u kno why ?? kaz ur a fukin fag......u cant even speak proper english....u prolly aint even from Cali...even if u r...who the fuck let u in here ?? u cant speak english properly.......u look like a moron....and above all that ur just a fag...a plain simple fag...but a fag nonetheless
You have got to be kidding me... Im the one that cannot type in proper english yet i bet you 20 bux you cant read what the fuck you said youself.

20 bucks ??? eeeeeeeep.....you lost....now i will double that 20 into a 40 if you can explain me what i just said.
so youre so fuckin stupid that i have to translate what you said so you can understand youself? naw im good. how bout i just correct your grammer..... 20 dollars? Eeeeeeep... you lost. Now I will double that 20 dollars into 40 dollars if you can explain to me what I just said.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2006, 02:41:41 AM »
lol...my work in this thread has been done...i have shitted on this moron..no wait...i diarhead on this moron....u have continued to show the symptons of Moronism...but heres a dog biscuit for trying

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2006, 02:47:41 AM »
Fuck you. I might be white, but deep inside I feel black!

DEEP INSIDE YOU FEEL BLACK? TELL TQ TO TAKE HIS DICK OUTTA YOUR ASS THEN...

LMAO.... YOU'RE A FUCKING HOMO... "DEEP INSIDE I FEEL BLACK"... WHAT A FRUITCAKE
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2006, 02:51:20 AM »
lol...my work in this thread has been done...i have shitted on this moron..no wait...i diarhead on this moron....u have continued to show the symptons of Moronism...but heres a dog biscuit for trying
lol dam man its soo funny to piss people off online.... calm down lil blue ridin hood dont get ur thong to far up ur cameltoe its only the internet cuzzin  8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2006, 03:16:12 AM »

LMAO.... YOU'RE A FUCKING HOMO... "DEEP INSIDE I FEEL BLACK"... WHAT A FRUITCAKE
I remember retardz said the same bullshit...black inside.(thats the dumbest shit A white person could ever say.)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2006, 03:23:39 AM »

I remember retardz said the same bullshit...black inside.(thats the dumbest shit A white person could ever say.)
ima actually prop u for that

mauzip

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2006, 03:24:17 AM »

shit, now you sonned me :(

Throwback

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2006, 03:56:00 AM »
y'all sum stoopid niggers.