Author Topic: Passing a drug test.  (Read 305 times)

youngmessnucca

Passing a drug test.
« on: March 20, 2006, 05:34:55 PM »
whats the best way to get pot outta your system?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Matty

Re: Passing a drug test.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 05:50:22 PM »
ok dude i will go through my sole experience. i got a job at a theme park over summer working on rides and shit to get some dough and part of being a ride operator or attendant was having a drugs test. so being summertime and all i was smoking a lot of chronic chilling in the sun reading etc etc etc so i was a bit worried as i knew it would be the following week as a started on thursday. so from like thursday i stopped smoking anything and started to drink a load of water. bad thing is saturday night i go back to my other home and go out with my mates there one of them rolls a blunt in my car and well it was sparked smoked and then some so that took me back to the drawing board. so after i said to myself alright no more and went crazy on the water still.

the test ended up being on thursday and one of the tiny squares on the urine test went slightly coloured (like 10%) and all the others were blank. i dont even know if that one was marajuana but dude looked at it said it was fine threw it in the bin. then after getting into the job and speaking to some people i was like fuckit in the end (there was only a tiny chance of a drugs test) and just blazed again on a regular basis, like in the evenings but not too much until i had time off or when i quit the job and uni started again.

so yeah, thats my story and the solution is quite simple dont smoke or even passive smoke it much any more and drink loads of water to clean out your system. peace.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 05:58:48 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=103332.0

takes me back to the good ol' days  :'(

(and for the record i passed the test but i am gettin tested every 2-3 weeks)  >:(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »
thanks for the link.....ima big time smoker for the last 3 years pretty much everyday more than once, and the days i didnt smoke please believe i made up for it the next. but recently i have been calming down, 3-5 times a week for the last 4 weeks, i smoked Sunday. i left a shitty job about a month ago but it didnt drug test, and the window of oppurtunity to find a GOOD job that doesnt test, especially for my age, is closing on me. i dont think i ever wanna completely stop smoking refer because i love it and it helps out my emotional probs. very much, plus all my boys do it, and wont stop trying to get me to smoke. but i guess its time to grow up and pass a drug test. thanks for the help

rik

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 09:48:58 PM »
plus all my boys do it, and wont stop trying to get me to smoke.
peer pressures a muthafuka.  8)

ABN

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 09:25:55 AM »
thereīs some lemon extract thatīll make you pass urin tests. i donīt know what itīs called in english(itīs called Citronsyra in swedish), i thought it was one of those myths but iīve tried it twice and it works(and i smoked the day before the tests, didnīt know i was gonna take them though). at work theyīll have random drug tests so i just keep a little bag of it in my locker. i know that the shit is in Coke(not cocaine lol) but that prolly wonīt help you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 09:28:48 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 01:43:53 PM »
thanks for all the suggestions keep em coming

djlocskeet

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 05:31:13 PM »
First piss in a cup at home
take cup of piss a drink it down
when you re-piss for test urine has been double filtered clean :-X

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 06:16:23 PM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 09:52:27 PM »

lol

coola

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 01:42:48 AM »